Online Prayer Requests

bybee

This being Violet's first 36 hours in the hospital and c-scan we have a clearer idea of her medical complications...

• Diminished lung capacity down from 22%, between 10-20%, to get an accurate lung capacity % Violet needs a full pulmonary function test, which she cannot do now and maybe not even later.
  • 3 baterial infections.
  • Pneumonia in one lung.
  • Several smaller spots being detected as a Tuberculosis, non-life threatening for now.
Again thank you for praying Violet (and me), if should could she would thank each one of individually.

Anxiety is a real problem for Violet, Violet does have Ativan available if she needs it.

Anxiety is a normal response to diminished oxygen.
My mom went into respiratory arrest once and was on the respirator. Her eyes were so frightened but she held my hand and I was able to comfort her. Again, blessings and prayers for both of you.

Aimiel

Praying. Let's all ask as many as we know who can pray Heaven and earth together to get on their knees for our dear sweet friends to do so.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you :e4e: for remembering Violet in your prayer time and in your many kind sentiments, it makes for brighter day.

It's early, I'm head for the hospital, it's an all day stay.

I'll be back late afternoon/early evening ~ Psalmist
Today will be like yesterday.

Which brings to mind Hebrews 13:5 and 13:8

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you :e4e: for remembering Violet in your prayer time and in your many kind sentiments, it makes for brighter day.

It's early, I'm head for the hospital, it's an all day stay.

I'll be back late afternoon/early evening ~ Psalmist

Today will be like yesterday.

Which brings to mind Hebrews 13:5 and 13:8
Still, but with some improvement.

Here's the latest...
  • Violet has been taken off IV anti-b's, and now has pill form.
  • Oonly a trace of pneumonia.
  • The bacterial infections are being knocked down.
  • The small TB spots in the lower lungs are just that, small non-threatening spots.
  • O2 is 4 lpm.
Even though Violet has gained some ground but still requires help.

The diminished lung capacity (estimated between 10-20%) remains the non-reversible problem.

Still don't know when she go home.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
More improvement.

Even though Violet has gained some health back, she'll need help. Home healthcare will in place for a while.

Violet is still not home yet, maybe, that's maybe today.

bybee

More improvement.

Even though Violet has gained some health back, she'll need help. Home healthcare will in place for a while.

Home health care is so wonderful for both patient and her primary care-giver. Rest and TLC along with medical attention and prayer!
Blessings to you both.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
More improvement.

Hallelujah! Yes! Today!

Violet is back home. Much better what we call 50/50 better, she has course of drugs to finish, and a follow-up. Yes friends we do have home healthcare, me. And quite frankly, no body does it better.

Thank you all for your prayers, support and very encouraging words.

Psalmist

:e4e:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hallelujah! Yes! Today!

Violet is back home. Much better what we call 50/50 better, she has course of drugs to finish, and a follow-up. Yes friends we do have home healthcare, me. And quite frankly, no body does it better.

Thank you all for your prayers, support and very encouraging words.

Psalmist

:e4e:
:banana: