Nuking Mecca - Reasonable Course Of Action Or Bat Crazy Far Right...

musterion

Incorrect. You are implying something irrelevant. The vast majority support jihad, even if they don't do it themselves. It is especially important to watch it all the way through if you think you are being impartial.

Successful jihad = Islamic rule in the West, which every single Muslim desires even if they personally won't kill to get it.

DavidK

How is not letting them in, deporting them? Deport them if they are here illegally. Ban all further ones wanting to come here.

Here's the difficulty of forums like this.

Some people here are promoting the deporting of all Muslims, whether they are citizens or not, legally here or not.

Banning all future Muslims from coming is unconstitutional. It would require amending the constitution in order to not be stricken down by the courts.

DavidK

true or false - the best system of government is one modeled on Godly precepts?

False.

The best system of government is one run by the only one worthy to open the scroll. Until that, the best government is one run by people who are committed to a relationship with Him and have His Spirit dwelling inside them.

The problem is, who are you going to trust to be those people? A huge portion of the western church can't even find a pastor to lead them that they won't walk out on after a few short years, much less a governmental leader.

So failing all of that, the best form of government is one that keeps the worst impulses of leaders in check and establishes as much freedom as possible for citizens.

musterion

Not needlessly. Some risk is required for a free society. If the cost to have absolutely no lives lost to violent fanatics is state control of religion, it is too high a cost.

Another thick one.

Operating automobiles is a required risk. Drunks and madmen can and do operate them but most people are not drunks nor madmen.

Gun manufacturing and sales is a required risk (in the U.S. anyway). Most gun owners are responsible, law-abiding citizens who want self-defense or sport and will never draw on anyone who isn't trying to commit immediate bodily harm.

The legal sale of alcoholic beverages is a required risk. Alcoholism is the result of personal choice; everyone else should not be punished for the foolish choices of a relative few.

BUT THE MASS IMPORTING OF SHARIA-SYMPATHETIC MOHAMMEDANS (ALL OF THEM) AND JIHADISTS (TOO MANY OF THEM) -- NONE OF WHOM WANT TO ASSIMILATE -- IS NOT A REQUIRED RISK. IT IS INSANE.

There is no logical reason to import people into a country who (a) consider themselves the superiors to ALL non-Muslims and so (b) do not wish to assimilate but rather (c) if given the choice would gladly replace ANY existing non-Mohammedan government with a sharia-based Mohammedan one.

Are there individual Muslims who are exceptions to that? Yes, I expect that there are. I always have.

Problem is, the ones who want to conquer LIE about that so there's no way to know who is who until it's too late.

DavidK

BUT THE MASS IMPORTING OF SHARIA-SYMPATHETIC MOHAMMEDANS (ALL OF THEM) AND JIHADISTS (TOO MANY OF THEM) -- NONE OF WHOM WANT TO ASSIMILATE -- IS NOT A REQUIRED RISK. IT IS INSANE.

There is no logical reason to import people into a country who (a) consider themselves the superiors to ALL non-Muslims and so (b) do not wish to assimilate but rather (c) if given the choice would gladly replace ANY existing non-Mohammedan government with a sharia-based Mohammedan one.

Are there individual Muslims who are exceptions to that? Yes, I expect that there are. I always have.

I still haven't heard a good explanation of how much assimilation is required. I've pointed out the threshold according to law is agreeing that if you want to change our government, you only want to do it through the current constitutional structure.

What's your definition of how much assimilation is required?

A lot of people here on ToL want to replace our current government with a "Christian" theocracy. Should they be deported?

Problem is, the ones who want to conquer LIE about that so there's no way to know who is who until it's too late.

Yeah, which is why kicking out all the Muslims won't do a whole lot. Islam allows it's members to say they are not Muslim long enough to blow something up. Unless you're going to start advocating kicking out all people of Arabic descent?

LilFire

true or false - the best system of government is one modeled on Godly precepts?

False. Whose "God"? All one has to do is take a look at Iran -- it's solely based on the god of Islam's ideals for living (or *ahem* killing). Then take a good look at Iran pre-Ayatollah Khomeini. See any difference?? Should I post pictures or videos?

musterion

I still haven't heard a good explanation of how much assimilation is required.

You are an imbecile to even pose the question.

But the answer could not be simper: enough assimilation that they're not materially or financially supporting jihad anywhere...are not longing to see sharia imposed as the law of the land in whatever nation they're brought to...are not seeking to impose Mohammedanism on their non-Muslim neighbors (no-go zones, decency patrols, etc)...and are not practicing the inhuman barbarism of FGM.

Since you're of the same kind as those who import such people, that's your dilemma to fix. Mohammedans who do ALL of these things have been given free reign in every Western nation. How are YOU going to do to begin to fix it?

DavidK

You are an imbecile to even pose the question.

But the answer could not be simper: enough assimilation that they're not materially or financially supporting jihad anywhere...are not longing to see sharia imposed as the law of the land in whatever nation they're brought to...are not seeking to impose Mohammedanism on their non-Muslim neighbors (no-go zones, decency patrols, etc)...and are not practicing the inhuman barbarism of FGM.

Since you're of the same kind as those who import such people, that's your dilemma to fix. Mohammedans who do ALL of these things have been given free reign in every Western nation. How are YOU going to do to begin to fix it?

See, and it's not that simple. When people say, "Yeah, if they're violent or supporting violence, there are laws for that" the argument is returned, "all the ones with head coverings and five a day prayer should be kicked out because Muslim, and Muslim means violent overthrow so send them all packing!"

Simply, you can deport all the people seeking violent revolution you want under the constitution. You can't deport all the Muslims, and you shouldn't be able to.

musterion

See, and it's not that simple.

In the real world - which you do not occupy - it IS that simple. If you don't think it is now, just wait, it will be when Enoch Powell's prediction comes true in earnest.

FDR, patron saint of Democrats even to this very day, was faced with only half the dilemma the West is faced with today, and look at the choice he had to make.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A Muslim blew himself up while wanting to target Mecca. Apperently, the jihadists that rule the kingdom and execute women and fags is not radical enough for ISIS.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian chuckles:
I don't get why people still think "we can solve our problems if we are just a little more violent."

God already pointed out that it doesn't work.I don't get why people still think "we can solve our problems if we are just a little more violent."

God already pointed out that it doesn't work.

Yep, just ask any Canaanite.

Ask God:
Matthew 5:38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Have a little respect. He's your creator.