Nuking Mecca - Reasonable Course Of Action Or Bat Crazy Far Right...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In my opinion WWWIII should have started in 2001 and we should have nuked them into oblivion.

911-planes.jpg

Arthur Brain

Not me.
That's not near enough to blow up.

How about the world instead, which is after all what would happen anyway. So I suppose in some way you'd have 'destroyed' Islam, just everything else as well...

Hes talking about me and musterion - i would warn them to get out, then blow up their kissing rock idol - which they would interpret as no allah

And you call 'liberals' nuts...

Gotta laugh.

:chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hes talking about me and musterion - i would warn them to get out, then blow up their kissing rock idol - which they would interpret as no allah
You are nicer than me.
I don't see a need for a warning.

It's war.
You can't have war without casualties.
And in every war, the side with the most casualties is usually the one that surrenders or gets burnt to the ground.

People expecting that there can be a 'nice' war (one without lots of casualties) are just fooling themselves.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course it doesn't, but then again that's a sane point of view.

Some people here seem to think that an actual nuclear war would ruin their week off or something...

Indeed ... it's also fairly absurd to raise the banner of pro-life or pro-child when nuking all of those Muslims would include unborn babies, babies and children. :think:

Arthur Brain

Indeed ... it's also fairly absurd to raise the banner of pro-life or pro-child when nuking all of those Muslims would include unborn babies, babies and children. :think:

Not just that, they have no compunction about the amount of Western lives, including children that would be lost with the guaranteed nuclear reprisals...even if it meant the eradication of life resembling anything as we know it or if there was any left to survive at all.

Arthur Brain

You are nicer than me.
I don't see a need for a warning.

It's war.
You can't have war without casualties.
And in every war, the side with the most casualties is usually the one that surrenders or gets burnt to the ground.

People expecting that there can be a 'nice' war (one without lots of casualties) are just fooling themselves.

Anyone who thinks a "side" would "win" a nuclear war is obviously clueless as to what nuclear 'war' actually is. You'd be condemning your own country and its children to death, not just your 'enemy's, although at least you're honest about your complete lack of regard for the sanctity of life.