Nontrinitarianism

CherubRam

Where in the Bible does it say, "He took the form of man by living in the body God prepared for him,?"
Were does it say, "he is the spiritual son of the most high God?"
A Body You Prepared For Me

Psalm 40:6 Some Hebrew and Septuagint manuscripts: “but a body you have prepared for me…”

Hebrews 10: 5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:
“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,
but a body you prepared for me;

Micah 5:2
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

keypurr

No thanks, I don't want to waste my time looking
into your "oddball" false doctrine. Just because
you're what they call, "elderly" doesn't mean
you have all the answers to all that is.

Remember that! Age doesn't necessarily equal,
uncanny intelligence, brilliant conclusions, and
otherworldly discernment.

Then you will remain in your darkness GM?

Elderly are the folks who ride in my Senior Center Van.
I am still a kid. And my IQ is 134, that means that I am always thinking. You should try it. It might help you see what is written.

keypurr

Whats the real problem you have? No one here disagrees that Jesus became man from a single atom. If spirit is formless, then its timeless. No need to divide formless and timeless into two sections. If you did that, then you brought it back into form, a matter, a single element, something you can hold onto and see. That means you have a real physical human jesus in your living room watching tv with you and you boss him around with your self invented free will and make Him give you the remote control so you can watch more antitrinitarian cult shows that turn you on.
Jesus upset the chief rabbi and ticked him off by saying He is the King of kings and you and the rabbi crucified Him not wanting Him to be the beginning and the end. Beginning and the end means all of it.

Why do you not want Jesus to be our ruler?

Your post is full of assumptions.

Where did I say I do not want Jesus to be our ruler?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Your post is full of assumptions.

Where did I say I do not want Jesus to be our ruler?

You put god above your head and Jesus below your feet. I see that in your posts while you're demanding something you want.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A Body You Prepared For Me

Psalm 40:6 Some Hebrew and Septuagint manuscripts: “but a body you have prepared for me…”

Hebrews 10: 5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:
“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,
but a body you prepared for me;

The Word prepared Christ for the Father to come and dwell in His son which He did from His baptism onward, but not permanently so nor to the fullness until the resurrection.

Micah 5:2
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

Christ was purposed to come forth from before the foundation of the world, not that He existed then, for He had yet to be made.

2Ti 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Heb 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
Heb 5:6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

LA

keypurr

The Word prepared Christ for the Father to come and dwell in His son which He did from His baptism onward, but not permanently so nor to the fullness until the resurrection.

Christ was purposed to come forth from before the foundation of the world, not that He existed then, for He had yet to be made.

2Ti 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Heb 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
Heb 5:6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

LA

Consider that Christ is the word that dwelled in Jesus, not the Father.

StanJ

The word is a form of God, not God.

Phil 2

Prove it keypurr. Exegete the scripture for us that confirms your fallacious assertion.

NAS – In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
BYZ – εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος
TIS – Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.
TR – εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος
NA – ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος. καὶ ὁ λόγος. ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

Notice there is no alpha / α in the above.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
A person, place, or thing, that has no beginning, does not exist.

All true

except for God and Jesus Christ who is God .... the reason some who call themselves Christians do not perceive Jesus Christ as God is this...it comes only by revelation from the Father, no amount of intellectualism, book study etc will produce this personal revelation to the soul from God.

This where the true church parts ways with the merely human structures and institutions that call themselves Christian churches.

Until the reformation the Arians [who are unitarians] found shelter under the Roman umbrella, as long as they accepted the primacy of Rome, the Nicean creed is craftily formulated to keep them aboard.

"Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God" is a declaration of Christ's deity and it is upon this revelation Christ's has built His church.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
All true

except for God and Jesus Christ who is God .... the reason some who call themselves Christians do not perceive Jesus Christ as God is this...it comes only by revelation from the Father, no amount of intellectualism, book study etc will produce this personal revelation to the soul from God.

This where the true church parts ways with the merely human structures and institutions that call themselves Christian churches.

Until the reformation the Arians [who are unitarians] found shelter under the Roman umbrella, as long as they accepted the primacy of Rome, the Nicean creed is craftily formulated to keep them aboard.

"Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God" is a declaration of Christ's deity and it is upon this revelation Christ's has built His church.

The unbelievers don't see Jesus being past, present and future. They're stuck in the only reality they know called, now, but everything they do, think and act is always past meaning they're always too late to see anything real and can never catch up with the present cause they're totaly depraved like the rest of mankind. They don't give God any credit at all cause they see Him not nor know Him. God arranges circumstances around calvinist to insure their salvation with an gareentee promise He always keeps.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I accidentally stumbled onto a thread today. Come to find out, it was a debate about the trinity vs anti-trinity.

It got me to thinking.

Does Nontrinitarianism believe that Jesus was created?

Thank you kindly.

Jesus Christ is the created visible Person of God and so is God, always was, is and always shall be. The Alpha and the Omega.

This is what is meant by His being the express image of the Father.

He is what God is, the invisible made visible.

He is born into the world as the Son of God.

keypurr

Prove it keypurr. Exegete the scripture for us that confirms your fallacious assertion.

NAS – In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
BYZ – εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος
TIS – Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.
TR – εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος
NA – ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος. καὶ ὁ λόγος. ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

Notice there is no alpha / α in the above.

You sound like a broken record friend.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Then you will remain in your darkness GM?

Elderly are the folks who ride in my Senior Center Van.
I am still a kid. And my IQ is 134, that means that I am always thinking. You should try it. It might help you see what is written.

Are you sure your age isn't, 134? I'll bet your 'real' IQ is, the same as your shoe lace size?

oatmeal

I concur. It doesn't answer the question,. Nevertheless, thank you for your very thoughtful post.

Would you care to answer the question now?

Thank you kindly.

Some more thoughts.

What would it take for any women to be a mother of a child?

It would require that an egg in her womb become fertilized in her (by a human sperm) and that it develop to the point of her giving birth to that child.

Thus is was with Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ.

An egg in her womb was fertilized by a male sperm and thus she conceived and nine months later gave birth.

Since God's natural law requires that egg of one species is fertilized by the sperm of the same species, we might ask, how can God, who is spirit, John 4:24, claim to be the Father of Jesus Christ, when God is spirit?

Very simple. God created the perfect human sperm cell in Mary that was His contribution to her pregnancy. That was the divine conception. After that conception, the fertilized egg developed in her womb as it would for any other fertilized egg. Since God contributed that sperm cell, He is rightfully the Father of the lord Jesus Christ and Mary his mother.

The physical material that Jesus' body was made up from was not created in Mary (except for that perfect sperm cell) it was from whatever Mary's body contributed to the growth by what she ate, drank and breathed in.

Thus that sperm cell contributed what any sperm cell contributes, soul life and DNA, but in this case, sinless soul life and perfect DNA, fit for the only begotten son of God. He was as perfect as Adam and Eve were perfect.

An egg in her womb was

keypurr

In what way does Jesus' visible appearance make him different from his Father? Humans produce humans, animals produce animals, God produces God.

One is a man the other is a spirit. One was sent to represent the other.

God produced everything, is everything God?

I don't think so.