Nontrinitarianism

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes it does for he is a man. Man was not at the beginning.

Which means Jesus Christ was not human at the beginning. On the contrary, John tells us he was God and was with God and he made everything that was made.

How can you mess that up?

rainee

actually u.s. marines are part of the navy and their shout is ooh-rah

but we sailors say just like you stated hooyah.

The beauty and wonder of our Creator is awesome.

That our God would display himself in physical form as the WORD in this universe

and also maintain Himself as Spirit as the Father Whom no man has seen and has not a physical body is too marvelous for our carnal minds to conceive.

Some would say the trinity concept is neither logical or scientific.

But the beauty of this is that it once again forces us to walk in the Spirit to comprehend spirit realities.

Gods greater desire for men is that we see and enter the kingdom of God not keep our eyes on carnal concepts.

His ravenous love for us can only be completely comprehended by our spirit.
Thus His desire as in ephesians 3:16-19 so that we may be filled with (all) the (fullness) of GOD.
This is an impossibility yet at the same time an expectation and can only be fulfilled through His work.

our fleshly and carnal glimpses of God are a shadow of things to come. And are foggy and unclear.

john 20:29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

In a small way we the Body of Christ become the physical expression of Christ on the earth now.

Because He lives in us.

how much more important with this concept should we be Holy, loving and filled with peace.

a light on a hill.

Very very well said, ex sailor :)

Why is your name mystic, may I ask?

Word based mystic

Very very well said, ex sailor :)

Why is your name mystic, may I ask?

so few pursue the Spirit walk in Christ.

main part of the definition of mystic is

(one who believes in the spiritual apprehension of truths that are beyond the intellect)

and then the first part of my name is WORD BASED

being that my foundation is based on scripture as well as THE WORD whom is Jesus Christ.

It shows my focus in discussions.

I actually would have better defined myself as Love based mystic
but too many would want to label me occultic or other stupid definitions.

So i define my main theme scripture as ephesians 3:16-19

keypurr

Which means Jesus Christ was not human at the beginning. On the contrary, John tells us he was God and was with God and he made everything that was made.

How can you mess that up?

It is not me that misunderstands John 1.

John does not tell us he is God, you believe in the errors of the RCC. Your shoes no longer fit me jamie, I used to believe that too.

Christ is a god and was with God at the creation. He was in spirit form then. He became flesh and was seen by man. John 1 only verifies my thoughts.

keypurr

What does John 1 say?

It say that Christ is a form of God and was with God at the creation. Further study says he is the spiritual son of the most high God. He took the form of man by living in the body God prepared for him, Jesus.

Pure and simple when you understand his words.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It say that Christ is a form of God and was with God at the creation. Further study says he is the spiritual son of the most high God. He took the form of man by living in the body God prepared for him, Jesus.

Where in the Bible does it say, "He took the form of man by living in the body God prepared for him,?"
Were does it say, "he is the spiritual son of the most high God?"

keypurr

Where in the Bible does it say, "He took the form of man by living in the body God prepared for him,?"
Were does it say, "he is the spiritual son of the most high God?"

Try reading the express image thread GM. Everything is there for you inspection and learning.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Try reading the express image thread GM. Everything is there for you inspection and learning.

1 Corinthians 14:33Modern English Version (MEV)

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Why read about your god of confusion. My God is no such thing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

No thanks, I don't want to waste my time looking
into your "oddball" false doctrine. Just because
you're what they call, "elderly" doesn't mean
you have all the answers to all that is.

Remember that! Age doesn't necessarily equal,
uncanny intelligence, brilliant conclusions, and
otherworldly discernment.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Keypurr has some very strange beliefs. He has an overactive imagination.
Unfortunately, his beliefs don't align themselves with the Bible.

StanJ

It is not me that misunderstands John 1.

John does not tell us he is God, you believe in the errors of the RCC. Your shoes no longer fit me jamie, I used to believe that too.

Christ is a god and was with God at the creation. He was in spirit form then. He became flesh and was seen by man. John 1 only verifies my thoughts.

It's not JUST you, but here it is, unless you are reading the JW Bible or some other ancient edition filled with errors?

http://www.studylight.org/desk/inte...&q1=John+1:1&ot=bhs&nt=na&s=0&t3=str_nas&ns=0

Feel free to actual study the above and see.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1:1&version=MOUNCE

Here above is the Reverse Greek Interlinear form of it as well. Knock yourself out...please.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned

Whats the real problem you have? No one here disagrees that Jesus became man from a single atom. If spirit is formless, then its timeless. No need to divide formless and timeless into two sections. If you did that, then you brought it back into form, a matter, a single element, something you can hold onto and see. That means you have a real physical human jesus in your living room watching tv with you and you boss him around with your self invented free will and make Him give you the remote control so you can watch more antitrinitarian cult shows that turn you on.
Jesus upset the chief rabbi and ticked him off by saying He is the King of kings and you and the rabbi crucified Him not wanting Him to be the beginning and the end. Beginning and the end means all of it.

Why do you not want Jesus to be our ruler?