Nontrinitarianism

keypurr

Nontrinitarianism

What biblical scripture refers to Christ being created?

Heb 1:3 does. Also Col 1:15.

The express IMAGE is a creation.

Can you name ANY image that is not a creation?

There are no images that are not created.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What biblical scripture refers to Christ being created?

We know Christ was there at the beginning and made all things.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Heb 1:3 does. Also Col 1:15.

The express IMAGE is a creation.

Can you name ANY image that is not a creation?

There are no images that are not created.

An image is a copy, not a creation.

If i zerox my face, youll have a copy of my face, its still me in the image. It doesnt change into something else.

Wow, you change all kinds of meanings instead of admitting what something actually says. You take something remote you can bob and weave with, and ignore the many very clear without a doubt scriptures that state Christ is God in the flesh.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

If i zerox my face, youll have a copy of my face, its still me in the image. It doesnt change into something else.

Wow, you change all kinds of meanings instead of admitting what something actually says. You take something remote you can bob and weave with, and ignore the many very clear without a doubt scriptures that state Christ is God in the flesh.

Amen!

Word based mystic

It is written that the King of Righteousness is without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, remains a priest continually.

The King was made like the Son of God because the Son of God had not yet been born.

Here mortal men receive tithes, but there he receives them of whom it is witnessed that he lives. (Hebrews 7:8 NKJV)​

The Word/firstborn of all creation/creator of all things is also the Son of God.

colossians 1:16 makes that pretty clear He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.…

John 1:3 affirms this.
john 20:28 does not denounce thomas's declaration Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

Genesis 1:1 wraps it all up by saying God created the heavens and the earth.

Word based mystic

first born of all creation.

It does not say the first creation.

Gods substance in the material realm is born out of God himself.

a creation is not God substance, nor is it eternal, nor does it have life within itself.

Only God is the (Life).

only God is never ending

and Jesus is described as never ending. And as the LIFE.

Jesus is also the LIGHT. John 8:12

John 1:5 declares GOD is Light.

isaiah 12:2 describes GOD as your salvation.

Acts 4:12 and JESUS is described as salvation and under (no other name)

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I accidentally stumbled onto a thread today. Come to find out, it was a debate about the trinity vs anti-trinity.

It got me to thinking.

Does Nontrinitarianism believe that Jesus was created?

Thank you kindly.

That is right and it could not be further from the truth.

John 1:1 Modern English Version (MEV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 Modern English Version (MEV)

14 The Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, the glory as the only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Pretty straight forward huh.

keypurr

All copies are created.

Your zeroxed face would be created.

Reflections are images are created from the subject matter that they are a reflection of.

Look in the mirror, your image is created, but it is not your express image.

Name ANY image that is NOT created?

Think friend, image, copy are creations. I am not bending the truth, I am showing you the truth.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
All copies are created.

Your zeroxed face would be created.

Reflections are images are created from the subject matter that they are a reflection of.

Look in the mirror, your image is created, but it is not your express image.

Name ANY image that is NOT created?

Think friend, image, copy are creations. I am not bending the truth, I am showing you the truth.

An image of me, is still me in the image, no matter what you want to call it, it wont be someone else.

You are bending the truth till it breaks, to your own misfortune.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
A copy is a creation. Think GM. You need the original to make a copy.

God created his express image, an exact copy of his being.

Wrong, even a copy of me, would still be me being expressed.

It would not magically change to someone else.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
THERE IS NO TRINITY.

THE HOLY SPIRIT-COMFORTER IS THE MIND OF CHRIST PUT INSIDE THE MINDS

OF MEN TO HELP THEM OVERCOME SIN AND MARK THEM FOR RESURRECTION.

--JESUS CAME TO EARTH AND BUILT GODLY CHARACTER AND RESISTANCE TO SIN

AND WENT BACK UP TO THE FATHER AND SENT THAT GODLY CHARACTER DOWN TO US.

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord,

That he may instruct him?

But we have the mind of Christ.
----------------------------------
1 Corinthians 6:11 And ye are washed, ye are sanctified,

and ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus by the Spirit of our God.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:thumb:

You might wanna drop the 7 year peace pact idea.

The last week was 70 years long.

Jesus cutoff the sacrifice in the middle of it.

He confirmed his covenant for the rest of the week up to AD 70.

keypurr

The Word/firstborn of all creation/creator of all things is also the Son of God.

colossians 1:16 makes that pretty clear He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.…

John 1:3 affirms this.

john 20:28 does not denounce thomas's declaration Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

Genesis 1:1 wraps it all up by saying God created the heavens and the earth.

Yes, consider that this image is a form of God, yet not God as told in Phil 2. This express image is a spirit not a man. Thomas saw this in Jesus. Christ denied being God.

keypurr

:thumb:

You might wanna drop the 7 year peace pact idea.

The last week was 70 years long.

Jesus cutoff the sacrifice in the middle of it.

He confirmed his covenant for the rest of the week up to AD 70.

The seventy years ended at the stoning of Stephen.