No more Campbell's soup for us

genuineoriginal

real Christians don't promote mass murder
Correct.
Real Christians promote mass repentance.

Matthew 9:13
13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.​

That is why real Christians keep making sure that homosexuals hear that their sin is so vile that God declared it deserved the death penalty.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That is a lie from the devil.

How many gay spouses do you see becoming plaintiffs and defendants in court? How many homosexual divorces do you hear about? How about child abuse? Domestic assault?

God is revealing to Christians their own pitfall- if homosexuals are following marriage better than many Christians do, then you are not judging righteously- you are just being hypocritical.

genuineoriginal

How many gay spouses do you see becoming plaintiffs and defendants in court? How many homosexual divorces do you hear about? How about child abuse? Domestic assault?

God is revealing to Christians their own pitfall- homosexuals follow marriage better than many Christians do.
If you want to continue defending homosexuality, you really should change your designation from Protestant Christian to something else.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No logic doesn't dictate that a child can only have one father. I have two fathers and three mothers.

I have no doubt that they are gay and it was intentional. My point was there is no obvious sign of their sexuality outwardly in the commercial, YET that is where everyone jumped to. There is NOTHING wrong with the commercial.

Yes there was, I could feel the gay romance tension, like they just got out of bed. The average person can sense it, and that's what they want, gay soup eaters.

brewmama

God is revealing to Christians their own pitfall- if homosexuals are following marriage better than many Christians do, then you are not judging righteously- you are just being hypocritical.

Are you kidding? Since "gay marriage" is so new, comparisons are a little harder to make, but this guy explains the pitfalls of trying to to claim gay marriage has more longevity, as some are saying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ame-sex-divorce-rate-not-as-low-as-it-seemed/

Not to mention that the press is not about to show a negative side to gay marriage, but cover it up as they did with the Catholic priest homosexual abuse scandal, by lying and calling it pedophilia.

Also not to mention that same sex couple pioneers ARE divorcing.

http://www.totaldivorce.com/news/articles/society/first-gay-couple-married-file-for-divorce.aspx

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/06/orleans_parish_granted_states.html

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Gays fight like cats and dogs and they get nasty, with most gay relationships not in a marriage still, check the stats in 25 years on divorce and warped children that became adult fags.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you want to continue defending homosexuality, you really should change your designation from Protestant Christian to something else.

Where am I 'defending' homosexuality?

Not condoning something is not synonymous to being a contemptuous, stone throwing hater which is something the few of you are doing.

It's that sort of way in which rendered Christianity unable to competently deal with the homosexual agenda in the first place. Now you have to deal with it- don't try to make it out to be my fault.

A righteous Christian would try to find a silver lining in the cloud- if they can adopt children, don't stop them. Social services should not be seen as an alternative to parenting, they are no good at it.

And
As far as homosexual marriage compared to heterosexual marriage, I'm simply saying that if they are maintaining marriage better than many Christians, then that should be seen as a sign that God is not happy with our way of matrimony- He has given the institution up to sin.

You are judging them by a measure that many Christians do not possess themselves.

Arthur Brain

Eh, go Heinz instead, although avoid the canned spaghetti. Rumour has it that there's an ad campaign about to launch regarding incestuous pine martens...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Where am I 'defending' homosexuality?

Not condoning something is not synonymous to being a contemptuous, stone throwing hater which is something the few of you are doing.

It's that sort of way in which rendered Christianity unable to competently deal with the homosexual agenda in the first place. Now you have to deal with it- don't try to make it out to be my fault.

A righteous Christian would try to find a silver lining in the cloud- if they can adopt children, don't stop them. Social services should not be seen as an alternative to parenting, they are no good at it.

And
As far as homosexual marriage compared to heterosexual marriage, I'm simply saying that if they are maintaining marriage better than many Christians, then that should be seen as a sign that God is not happy with our way of matrimony- He has given the institution up to sin.

You are judging them by a measure that many Christians do not possess themselves.

The Bible clearly denounces gay activity, but you will get the society you dream of. A nation of pervert alcoholic homos

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Bible clearly denounces gay activity, but you will get the society you dream of. A nation of pervert alcoholic homos

The Bible clearly denounces adultery and divorce/remarriage as well, and promiscuity, harlotry, and all other sexual vanities and vices.

None of these people are being told that they cannot take care of a child, so where is the danger of a gay couple raising one?

I said earlier that I was expecting a dumb answer, and that's exactly all I've gotten on here. Just hatred on a shtick :rolleyes: