No more Campbell's soup for us

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes, God does forbid any "couple" composed of two men that have sex with each other.

Good of you to actually notice that.

God also forbids divorce and remarriage except under the sin of adultery.

It just so happens that a child would probably do better being adopted by homosexuals than with a mother and surrogate father.

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.​

Cool story. So were adulterers.

100% of homosexuals are sexual deviants

So are many people. Most people, even. The difference is that two people in marriage keep it among themselves if they are faithful. Married homosexuals are no more inept than any other married couple who rumble the bedroom in raising a child.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
God does not list divorce as being worthy of the death penalty.

But He does for adultery, which is the only allowed nullification of marriage in the Bible.

Not if the homosexuals are put to death the way God said they shoule be.

Paul states that homosexuals.. and thieves, drunkards, murderers, so on and so forth will not inherit the kingdom of God.

But
The context isn't absolute. He seems to be speaking in that of those who are reprobate and just plain lost in their worldliness. Unfortunately, this does mean the vast majority of homosexuals, but to say all of them is to judge in a way that's above your merit.

Nowhere in the New Testament is it taught to kill anyone based on their personal sin. The New Covenant is not the Old.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Wonder if these two liked soup. Wonder why Campbells didn't just use them. Any ideas?

1372808291580.jpg

What's the deal with gay Asians ?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...God forbid a couple with a structured marriage and setting for a child raise one, and happen to be gay.

You call Sodomite
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
marriage structured? :dizzy: Good thing you didn't create the universe. :reals:

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14] heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

musterion

You call Sodomite

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14] heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

He/she is 1 Tim 6:5.

genuineoriginal

But He does for adultery, which is the only allowed nullification of marriage in the Bible.
You are confusing the rhetoric Jesus used in the Sermon on the Mount with the Law God gave in the Torah.

According to the Law of God in the Torah, divorce was not a death penalty offense.

Paul states that homosexuals.. and thieves, drunkards, murderers, so on and so forth will not inherit the kingdom of God.

But
The context isn't absolute.
So for you, divorce being adultery is absolute, but a man having sex with another man is not?
:rotfl:

He seems to be speaking in that of those who are reprobate and just plain lost in their worldliness. Unfortunately, this does mean the vast majority of homosexuals
You just lost your argument.
A man having sex with another man is doing it because he is reprobate and just plain lost in his worldliness.

Nowhere in the New Testament is it taught to kill anyone based on their personal sin.
There was no need to repeat it in the New Teatament, since it is already taught that homosexuality is worthy of death from the Old Testament.

Acts 15:21
21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.​

The New Covenant is not the Old.
If you don't have God's law written in your heart, what makes you think you are in the New Covenant?

Jeremiah 31:33-34
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.​

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
100% of homosexuals are sexual deviants and perverts.

Why would you assume children are safe around such sexual deviants and perverts?

What's it take; three or four generations to root out their evil?

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me [Exod. 20:4–5].

"Some people may feel that this passage does not apply to us today. Colossians 3:5 tells us that “… covetousness … is idolatry.” Anything that you give yourself to, especially in abandonment, becomes your “god.” Many people do not worship Bacchus, the cloven–footed Greek and Roman god of wine and revelry of long ago, but they worship the bottle just the same. There are millions of alcoholics in our country right now. The liquor interests like to tell us about how much of the tax burden they carry, when actually they do not pay a fraction of the bill for the casualties they cause by their product. A lot of propaganda is being fed to this generation and large groups of people are being brainwashed. Whether or not folk recognize it, they worship the god Bacchus.

Other people worship Aphrodite, that is, the goddess of sex. Some people worship money. Anything to which you give your time, heart, and soul, becomes your god. God says that we are not to have any gods before Him." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Law (Exodus 19–40) (electronic ed., Vol. 5, pp. 26–27). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

"Ex 20:5, 6 to the third and fourth generations … thousands. Moses had made it clear that children were not punished for the sins of their parents (Deut. 24:16; see Ezek. 18:19–32), but children would feel the impact of breaches of God’s law by their parents’ generation as a natural consequence of its disobedience, its hatred of God. Children reared in such an environment would imbibe and then practice similar idolatry, thus themselves expressing hateful disobedience. The difference in consequence served as both a warning and a motivation. The effect of a disobedient generation was to plant wickedness so deeply that it took several generations to reverse." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 124). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You call Sodomite

I didn't call it holy, I called it 'structured'. Because that is what it is. Many of them have otherwise normal, structured lives suitable for raising children.

The importance of a married couple adopting a child is that the child will have a place to call home and live a normal life. Trying to keep that from happening based on a conviction of homosexuality could be seen in and of itself as wicked.

As far as homosexual marriage, they won. There is no reverting back to the exclusive ordinance of kosher marriage-
not that it was ever too kosher in the first place. Divorce is commonplace, wives and husbands become plaintiffs and defendants, families are torn and causes trouble for children.

The focus on homosexual marriage is now just an exercise in redundancy, and is like attempting to cure a single symptom of a desecration that secular relations at large has become.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The child can't live a normal life with two "fathers" and no mother.

Yes they can. There are plenty of children raised by only a father, and statistically speaking they actually tend to do better than those raised only by mothers.
Which is ironic.. given the bias of domestic courts these days.

genuineoriginal

The child can't live a normal life with two "fathers" and no mother.

Yes they can.

You must be young if having two "fathers" fits your definition of normal.

My definition of a normal life with a normal family has thousands of years of history to support it.

Your definition of a normal life is only supported by the recent (last 15 years) opinions from sexual deviants and perverts.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Sodomite so-called marriage] “I didn't call it holy, I called it 'structured'. Because that is what it is.”
The word you are looking for is perversion (Ga 5:9).
“Many of them have otherwise normal, structured lives suitable for raising children.”
They can balance a checkbook. :BRAVO: 1 Co 6:9-10
“The importance of a married couple adopting a child is that the child will have a place to call home and live a normal life. Trying to keep that from happening based on a conviction of homosexuality…”
…A crime punishable by death (Lev 20:13). You’d like to keep them alive :scripto: and give them a kid, too. :scripto: Mk 9:42
“…could be seen in and of itself as wicked.”
Is 5:20
“As far as homosexual marriage, they won.”
Ex 23:2
“There is no reverting back to the exclusive ordinance of kosher marriage…”
Dan 7:25, Ro 1:32

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).
“...not that it was ever too kosher in the first place.”
Heb 13:4
“…Divorce is commonplace, wives and husbands become plaintiffs and defendants, families are torn and causes trouble for children.”
Pr 23:7, Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You few are ridiculous. How about this, in another decade, when these kids bloom into healthy, heterosexual adolescents and eventually branch out, tell me more about how unsuitable they are as parents.

Your entire argument hinges on an unsupported, imaginary idea that they cannot live normally or raise a child because they are a gay couple. You also seem to think that because I condone the idea of using homosexual couples to provide a home for children that I support homosexuality. Newsflash: you don't have to be prejudiced or feverishly against them to be aware of what Scripture states and otherwise not be supportive of it.

As it stands, heterosexual marriage ensues more problems than homosexual marriage does across the board. If you ask me, it's God's way of trying to tell us something. You should think about that.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Pro-Sodomite] "Newsflash: you don't have to be prejudiced or feverishly against them to be aware of what Scripture states and otherwise not be supportive of it.

No one here is arguing that you are supportive of scripture.