No more Campbell's soup for us

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

- No Campbell's Cream of Homo for us

- That video is disgusting. They could sell soup without pandering to fags.

- when I see two gays guys, I know they have sex and it disgusts me

- those dudes were queerer than a three dollar bill

Why is it that those who claim to be Christians push to the front of the line when it comes to "gay-bashing?"

musterion

- No Campbell's Cream of Homo for us

- That video is disgusting. They could sell soup without pandering to fags.

- when I see two gays guys, I know they have sex and it disgusts me

- those dudes were queerer than a three dollar bill

Why is it that those who claim to be Christians push to the front of the line when it comes to "gay-bashing?"

Will unrepentant sodomites being cast into the Lake of Fire count as gay bashing, in your opinion?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, a righteous Christian would not.

The Bible teaches that if you are remarried and judge homosexual marriage, you're going to be judged by that same measure.

There's nothing righteous about how any of you have gone about this subject, it is nothing but shallowness, hatred and disdain. You can throw all the scripture and excuse you want, it doesn't change that fact.

genuineoriginal

The Bible teaches that if you are remarried and judge homosexual marriage, you're going to be judged by that same measure.
According to the Bible, you are the one showing hatred towards the unrepentant homosexuals.

Leviticus 19:17
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.​

Now, stop trying to approve of what they do and start rebuking them.

Romans 1:32
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.​

Being "married" does not make the homosexual act any less worthy of the death penalty.

JosephR

how do you , hate gays, when rome gives you your bible, and they promoted homos more then any other?

I am pretty sure the command to populate the earth is complete, as we struggle to feed the world population.. as children starve to death DAILY....

is Gods DNA plan flawed? if you have 5 sons, the 5th is more likely to be gay by a huge percentage then the first... science.... not my opinion.

do they disgust me? yes....

do they seem to go against scriptural law? yes...

as you eat your Christmas ham....

pick a better fight. your not gona win this one, and im not sure you should..

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
According to the Bible, you are the one showing hatred towards the unrepentant homosexuals.

Leviticus 19:17
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.​

Now, stop trying to approve of what they do and start rebuking them.

Romans 1:32
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.​

Being "married" does not make the homosexual act any less worthy of the death penalty.

What a stupid cop out- I'M the one hating gays for not hating gays.

Makes perfect sense.
If you judge people by the Old Law then you will be judged by the Old Law. You are condemning yourself in a failing a standard you condemn others for not measuring up to.

You are not 'rebuking' anything. You are spreading hate speech, just like 150 years ago when it was also determined from the Bible that interracial marriage was an abomination.

I say that I don't believe homosexual marriage is approved of by God, and that isn't good enough. I'm still a gay supporter unless I act like a slandering, self-righteous lunatic.
Pff.
You'll find out your error the hard way when the undertaker is throwing dirt in your face I suppose.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes.

According to the Bible, you are the one hating homosexuals by approving of their behavior instead of rebuking it.

Nowhere on here have I approved of homosexuality.

I tell people the penalty that God decreed in the Law that He created.

Cool story.
Now tell it to adulterers and all the women who divorced their husbands.

This is why you are wrong, singling out one over another because you hate gays.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nowhere on here have I approved of homosexuality.

Cool story.
Now tell it to adulterers and all the women who divorced their husbands.

This is why you are wrong, singling out one over another because you hate gays.

We don't hate people, we hate what they do with each other. Think about it, it's disgusting and repulsive.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You warrior!

I have an idea: Buy yourself some Campell's Soup, then make a video of yourself pouring it down the sewer because homosexuals! Then use your computer to post it on YouTube!

Like this:

Bob Enyart "can hear the liquid flowing through the sewers"

Except of course, YouTube supports gay marriage and makes ads about it...

YouTube's "Celebrating Marriage Equality and LGBT Pride Month

Hm.

And about your computer... Wait, do you use Apple or Microsoft? ... Actually, never mind, either way:

Microsoft - Lesbian Wedding ad

Apple - Pride ad

Hm. Darn. Okay maybe that idea wasn't so good if you think about it. But anyway, don't forget to include all of the companies that Campbell's soup owns in your boycott. Pepperidge Farm and V8 and Pace and Kelsen and whatnot... But I'm sure you've already added them to your extensive boycott list, because you're not one to blow hot air!

:chuckle: :up: