No more Campbell's soup for us

zoo22

So I still haven't heard. . . Are ya'll boycotting the Star Wars franchise?

Of course they're also boycotting Star Wars. They have integrity, don't they?

... Don't they?

Hello? The folks boycotting Campbell's Soup because of the ad with homosexuals have integrity, don't they?

... Hm. Is this mike on?

musterion

Know how I picture Zoo?

52-Trans-Man.jpg

http://www.progressivestoday.com/52...transager-lives-as-a-six-year-old-girl-video/

musterion

Just what is so disgusting about that commercial, really?

I can't be as blunt as I'd like to be but someone pointed out that there's some not so subtle subtext / imagery going there. It is sick beyond words and should disgust you if you're even remotely normal. If you can't see it, I'm not going to find out for you.

Sitamun

I can't be as blunt as I'd like to be but someone pointed out that there's some not so subtle subtext / imagery going there. It is sick beyond words and should disgust you if you're even remotely normal. If you can't see it, I'm not going to find out for you.

Like I said earlier there was absolutely NOTHING to suggest that these two men are gay besides your own imagination in the commercial itself.

It's two men saying a famous line from a famous film. YOU then decided that they were gay based on that alone.

It turns out that according to campbells that yes they were, but until that official statement there was nothing.

musterion

Like I said earlier there was absolutely NOTHING to suggest that these two men are gay besides your own imagination in the commercial itself.

It's two men saying a famous line from a famous film. YOU then decided that they were gay based on that alone.

It turns out that according to campbells that yes they were, but until that official statement there was nothing.

I never said they were "gay." I don't use that word in that sense because there is no such thing as a gay homosexual. They're all bitter and miserable, and vicious even to one another.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:doh:
There is no evidence to suggest that a child adopted by a homosexual couple will become gay, or subjected to being a 'catamite'. You can't count a bad apple as 'evidence'. 'Homosexuality' is no more synonymous to 'pedophilia' than 'heterosexuality' is.

This is the reason why Christians have failed to edify others on the issue of homosexuality. How would you like it if you adopted a child and you had swarms of people calling you evil? That's like saving somebody and then being called a killer.

genuineoriginal

There is no evidence to suggest that a child adopted by a homosexual couple will become gay, much less a 'catamite'. You can't count a bad apple as 'evidence'. 'Homosexuality' is no more synonymous to 'pedophilia' than 'heterosexuality' is.

This is the reason why Christians have failed to edify others on the issue of homosexuality. How would you like it if you adopted a child and you had swarms of people calling you evil? That's like saving somebody and then being called a killer.
100% of homosexuals are sexual deviants and perverts.

Why would you assume children are safe around such sexual deviants and perverts?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Single mothers bind their time sleeping with men or having relationships with men who go in and then out of the household through a child's life. This often causes problems with the child.

I don't see you calling them wicked though. They are just 'hard working, spouse seeking mothers', right?

But God forbid a couple with a structured marriage and setting for a child raise one, and happen to be gay. Have you ever had to chill in a group home? I did, and don't wish it on any kid. If there are good parents willing to adopt, then let them adopt- fight your battle somewhere else.

Why would you assume children are safe around such sexual deviants and perverts?

Why would you assume they are unsafe is the real question. I'm already expecting a ridiculous answer, because there can be no other kind :rolleyes:

musterion

There is no evidence to suggest that a child adopted by a homosexual couple will become gay, or subjected to being a 'catamite'. You can't count a bad apple as 'evidence'. 'Homosexuality' is no more synonymous to 'pedophilia' than 'heterosexuality' is.

A leftist 5 pointer. Interesting.

genuineoriginal

But God forbid a couple with a structured marriage and setting for a child raise one, and happen to be gay.
Yes, God does forbid any "couple" composed of two men that have sex with each other.

Good of you to actually notice that.

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.​

Why would you assume they are unsafe