new jerusalem

Gurucam

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

There are two Jerusalems. There are two covenant. There are two promised land/destinations.

The two covenants:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; covenant # 1, the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage (bondage under the law of sin and death, the ten commandments) with her children.
26 covenant # 2. But Jerusalem which is above is free (free from the law of sin and death, the ten commandments), which is the mother of us all.

The first covenant is the ten commandments, also called the law of sin and death. The second covenant which replaced the first flawed covenant is as follows:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The new covenant is anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus who is 'seated' on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven, 'above'. For the past 2000 odd years this was the Jerusalem that was above and free.

The two Jerusalems are linked to the two covenants. These are two promised lands or destinations also called two new Jerusalems:

One Jerusalem is hell inside the earth, with Satan.

The other Jerusalem is God's kingdom of heaven above in spirit heaven and later God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

Abraham had two sons, Isaac and Ishmael. This herald and anchored the division of Abraham's generations into two different sets of people. Basically Isaac generation are Christians and Ishmael generation remained Jews.

The two Jerusalems are directly linked to the two generations of Abraham, as follows:

The promise land for Issac and his generations is God's kingdom of heaven above in spirit heaven and later God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. This is the Jerusalem that is above and free from the ten commandments.

The promise land of Ishmael and his generations is hell, inside the earth, with Satan. This is the Jerusalem that is in bondage to esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments (i.e. in bondage under the law of sin, death and punishment in hell, inside the earth, with Satan.)

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Issac and his generations) are counted for the seed

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above is allegory. Although it happened in Abraham's family it is a general law. In the above 'heir' means to inherit the surface of earth, in the fullness of time when God's kingdom of heaven returns to the surface of earth. The above confirms that all generations of children of God, like Issac will inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and later on the surface of earth without generations of children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

There are just two places to go to, after death and in the final separation:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Verse: 34 above applies to Abraham and Issac and Issac's generations. Issac and his generations were and continue to be, born children of God. They are not Jews although they are generations of Abraham, through Issac. As a life style, they naturally and spontaneously transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit (like their father, Abraham learned to do). This made them children of God/Christians and delivered them into God's kingdom of heaven.

Verse: 41 above applies to Ishmael and his generations. These are born children of the flesh, also called 'the dead'. They continue to esteem, use, promote and invoke the law of sin and death, as their life style. Those under the law invariably sin, have spiritual death and are delivered into punishment, in hell, inside the earth, with Satan. These remained Jews. They did not become Christians.

* The only exception relate to the few of Ishmael's generations (i.e. born Jews) who, in their life time on earth, became transformed. Although they were born under the ten commandments, as children of the flesh (i.e. people whose hearts are waxed gross), that changed. During their life time, their hearts ceased being waxed gross. That is, they actualized their 'eyes to see', 'ears to hear' and hearts to understand and Jesus healed them:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

These chosen few born Jews overcame their fear, dropped the ten commandment and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. They became adopted children of God/adopted Christians. Verse 34 above applied to these chosen few as well.

These few 'adopted' children of God (who rose from Ishmael generation) joined 'born' children of God (i.e. all of Issac generations) and together they inherit God's kingdom of heaven (everywhere) without children of the flesh (without the very great majority of Ismael's generations).

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves (and Ishmael and his generations) thrust out.

The new Jerusalem (on earth) is not Israel or any section or part of earth at this time. The new Jerusalem will be the entire surface of earth, when God's kingdom is fully formed on the surface of earth, in the fullness of time. This will happen naturally and spontaneously when all children of the flesh are teleported off the surface of earth and into hell, inside the earth, together with Satan.

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

And according to KJV N.T. revelations, from among all of Abraham's generations, only authentic Christians (Issac and his generations) will inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. No Jew or current 'Israel' will be any where around. According to KJV N.T. revelations, the promise land of the Jews (Ishmael and his generations) is a totally different place.

For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel. Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
the LORD Jesus: "I go and prepare a place for you..."

He has hands.

And you think Jesus is literally using His (glorified) hands to stack stones in heaven?

No, Jesus Christ is building the New Jerusalem with "living stones" (II Peter 1:4-6) which are His spiritual house. Hebrews 3:6

SaulToPaul 2

And you think Jesus is literally using His (glorified) hands to stack stones in heaven?

No, Jesus Christ is building the New Jerusalem with "living stones" (II Peter 1:4-6) which are His spiritual house. Hebrews 3:6

No reason to believe it is not a literal city.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Shekinah........

Shekinah........

No reason to believe it is not a literal city.

Literal, figurative or metaphorical? It may well be an actual city with dimensions or interdimensional, since there is an exoteric and esoteric aspect to certain terms. It may also refer to a community of peace, a higher state of consciousness, where unity is realized....since the name's root meaning is peace, wholeness, completeness. We as spiritual Jews are living stone's which make up the city of righteousness and peace. The kingdom of God is wherever the rule, reign or presence of God IS.

Epoisses

The dimensions given for the city of God are 12,000 furlongs which in miles would be 1500. These dimensions are just fantastic and I have seen them interpreted in 3 different ways. The first being 1500 miles to a side. The second with roughly 400 miles to a side with the length and breadth being combined in the measurement. The final interpretation was 12 furlongs and 1000 paces which would be roughly 2 miles to a side. The second measurement seems the most plausible with the city about the size of Texas. This city would be so large that the top would be in outer space and it would knock off the rotation of the earth. I’m sure that won’t be a problem however for a God who could construct such a city in the first place. The last area I wanted to discuss is the actual shape of the city. The length, breadth and height are equal and I have seen renderings of the city as a cube or a pyramid. To me a cube is an ugly structure and I can’t imagine God making the eternal city in the shape of a Rubik’s cube so the pyramid seems more plausible with the throne room at the tip of the pyramid. The pyramids of Egypt would be a model of what the city looks like.

SaulToPaul 2

Compare the materials used to describe the New Jerusalem in Revelation and the materials available on the earth in Genesis 1-4.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the temple was destroyed
-it will not be rebuilt
-it is replaced by the church built on a rock
-rome is new jerusalem

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the church has survived -
it would not have survived in jerusalem -
it would not have survived in constantinople -
the new rome -
it did survive in rome -
the new jerusalem

SaulToPaul 2

Rev 21
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Everyone currently in Rome has their name written in the Book of Life.

:chuckle:

Ben Masada

Apply this to the holy city; the bride of Christ who comes down from heaven; the church consisting of all the redeemed; the spiritual "Israel". . and you have found Truth. Revelation 22:1-7

Well Nang, no offense meant but this message of yours above is quite too fictitious. No wonder you got it from the book of Revelation.