new jerusalem

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Divine Mother.......

Divine Mother.......

babylon the great is not babylon -
new rome is not rome -
new jerusalem is not jerusalem

As we've shared previously, the 'New Jerusalem' is from above,...it is the matrix of all souls born of the Spirit, which is why she is our Mother :) - The physical city of Jerusalem is but a material manifestation or human representation of the etheric kingdom which comes down into the material abode to become one with it. This is mirrored in our own physical body being the tabernacle of Spirit.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
As we've shared previously, the 'New Jerusalem' is from above,...it is the matrix of all souls born of the Spirit, which is why she is our Mother :) - The physical city of Jerusalem is but a material manifestation or human representation of the etheric kingdom which comes down into the material abode to become one with it. This is mirrored in our own physical body being the tabernacle of Spirit.

most of what is described in the apocalypse is real
-and-
you won't find it
-if-
you are not watching

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
symbol maps......................

symbol maps......................

are you watching for symbols?

Yes,...I think symbols are important key communicators, don't you? We can only know about a 'New Jerusalem' from descriptions in the scriptures. Revelation is pretty symbolic, open to various translations in space and time...and in different context-applications. What I've shared previously pretty much holds for now, unless you want to take this discussion to new dimensions :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yes,...I think symbols are important key communicators, don't you? We can only know about a 'New Jerusalem' from descriptions in the scriptures. Revelation is pretty symbolic, open to various translations in space and time...and in different context-applications. What I've shared previously pretty much holds for now, unless you want to take this discussion to new dimensions :)

have you found any symbols?

balut55

There are many carnal interpretations but only one spiritual interpretation.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL