chrysostom

Hall of Fame
new jerusalem

new york
new england
new rome
how do you become a new something?
jerusalem was the center for the jews
what would be the center for the christians?
rome?
that would make it the new jerusalem
it has the river running through it 22:1
it has three gates in each direction 21:13

back to
the apocalypse

Nang

TOL Subscriber
New Jerusalem is revealed in Galatians 4:22-31.

It is the invisible city of God in which all in Christ will be resurrected to live in His glory.

Welcome back . . Sorry for your absence.

False Prophet

John saw a new heaven and a new earth, then he saw the new Jerusalem. It sounds like your new something which seems to be the topic. New York hand an old York in the old world. While New York grew up in the new world. I think its original name was New Ansterdam, but it was changed to New York.

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth are passed away; and the sea is no more Rev 21:1

The old earth passes away with the old heaven, so we see a new heaven and a new earth come into existence. How simple is that? I guess we like to complicate things and bring our own wild interpretations into the picture.

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God: 4and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more: the first things are passed away. 5And he that sitteth on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new Rev 21

The new Jerusalem comes down out of heaven, so the old Jerusalem is no more. Just like the old heaven and the old earth passes away, the old Jerusalem passes away; so the new Jerusalem takes its place. The new Jerusalem is made ready like a bride for her husband. I don't see the bride of Christ here. I see a real Jerusalem coming down out of heaven.

Letsargue

three gates in each direction 21:13
and
a river running through it 22:2

map of new jerusalem

OOOPPPSSSS!!!!

((( Revelation 23:16 KJV ))) -- 16- "And (((( The City lieth - "FOURSQUARE" )))), and (( the length is as large as the breadth )): and (( he measured the city with the reed )), (((Twelve thousand furlongs ))). ((( The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal )))". --//-----

Wouldn't that be (( JUST )) 1,500 Miles Deep, - Wide, - Long, --- AND - "HIGH"??? --- 1,500 miles in all (( FOUR )) directions???

((( Ephesians 3:18 KJV ))) -- 18- "May be (( able to comprehend )) ( with all saints ) what is the (( Breadth, and Length, and Depth, AND -- "HEIGHT". --//-----

What City are you going to??

Paul, David -- 072914

Letsargue

OOOPPPSSSS!!!!

((( Revelation 23:16 KJV ))) -- 16- "And (((( The City lieth - "FOURSQUARE" )))), and (( the length is as large as the breadth )): and (( he measured the city with the reed )), (((Twelve thousand furlongs ))). ((( The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal )))". --//-----

Wouldn't that be (( JUST )) 1,500 Miles Deep, - Wide, - Long, --- AND - "HIGH"??? --- 1,500 miles in all (( FOUR )) directions???

((( Ephesians 3:18 KJV ))) -- 18- "May be (( able to comprehend )) ( with all saints ) what is the (( Breadth, and Length, and Depth, AND -- "HEIGHT". --//-----

What City are you ~"christians going to??

Paul, David -- 072914

OOOHHH!! - Just in case you smarter than God people have not kept up with the Truth, -- we're talking about the Fourth Dimension HERE, -- NOT THERE!!

That's the Fourth Jerusalem!!!

Paul, David -- 072914

Nang

TOL Subscriber
OOOPPPSSSS!!!!

What City are you going to??

Paul, David -- 072914

I have faith I will be resurrected to the same city promised to Abraham (Hebrews 11:10) and prepared for him by God. (Hebrews 11:16)

In fact, I eagerly anticipate sitting across a table and sharing a meal with him in the kingdom of heaven, soon. Matthew 8:11

Letsargue

new jerusalem

new york
new england
new rome
how do you become a new something?
jerusalem was the center for the jews
what would be the center for the christians?
rome?
that would make it the new jerusalem
it has the river running through it 22:1
it has three gates in each direction 21:13

back to
the apocalypse

Looks like you rejected the Body of Christ, - Christ's Family - the (( House of God )).
((( John 7:38 KJV ))) -- 38- "He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, ((( Out of His Belly shall flow Rivers of Living Water" ))). --//----- Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John!!

Paul, David -- 072914

Letsargue

I have faith I will be resurrected to the same city promised to Abraham (Hebrews 11:10) and prepared for him by God. (Hebrews 11:16)

In fact, I eagerly anticipate sitting across a table and sharing a meal with him in the kingdom of heaven, soon. Matthew 8:11

That was the Third Jerusalem. --- ((( Revelation 21:2 KJV ))) -- 2- "And I John saw the Holy City, New Jerusalem, (((( coming down "From God" OUT of Heaven ))), prepared as a bride adorned for Her Husband". --//----- NOW WHAT??? -- That can't be any other time than AD70!! -- The Marriage of the Lamb. - The Head Joining to the Body -- of Christ. -- The Body being "RECEIVED" by the Head / Christ!!

Paul, David -- 072914

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That was the Third Jerusalem. --- ((( Revelation 21:2 KJV ))) -- 2- "And I John saw the Holy City, New Jerusalem, (((( coming down "From God" OUT of Heaven ))), prepared as a bride adorned for Her Husband". --//----- NOW WHAT??? -- That can't be any other time than AD70!! -- The Marriage of the Lamb. - The Head Joining to the Body -- of Christ. -- The Body being "RECEIVED" by the Head / Christ!!

Paul, David -- 072914

I have never heard of a "third Jerusalem" before.

My hope of everlasting life of glory, is centered in the promise of the spiritual and "new Jerusalem " to which Jesus Christ has provided me access, through belief in HIM.

Letsargue

I have never heard of a "third Jerusalem" before.

My hope of everlasting life of glory, is centered in the promise of the spiritual and "new Jerusalem " to which Jesus Christ has provided me access, through belief in HIM.

False "Hope" is nothing gained!!! - I'm showing You Him Here, but none of you can believe in HIM!!!

Read this very slowly, and several times, To See IT!! ((( IF ))) You have read the Bible several Times, you "WILL" see it!!!! -- No Blind fool can see anything!!

To say the "Third Jerusalem" - is the same thing as saying the "Third Heaven". - Jerusalem ( "Place of Peace" ), was always the "Place" of the Temple of God which IS THE - Carnal Heaven, - not made Spiritual until - "IT" - DIED. ---- Jesus, on His (( "RETURN" )) in AD70, ((( HE SLEW THE TEMPLE ))) - (( THERE Symbolizing Jesus GIVING HIS OWN SELF ))!!! -- The TEMPLE - "REPRESENTED" JESUS!! --- Jesus was pierced in his right side, the same as the Brook Cedron flowed from the right side of both, the - "TEMPLE, and the CITY", into the Garden ( Heaven ), itself, - "standing For the Gospel" - (( Hebrews 9:24 KJV )) --/--

"Jerusalem" WAS Placed - IN THE Same "PLACE" / "PREPARED" by God "from the foundation of the World", --- ( At the same "PLACE" of Garden of Eden ).
At the Entrance of the Garden, - The Flaming Sword that turned every "WAY" was placed, - "and stood for the Crucifixion" of Jesus with the Two Thieves; - IN THE SAME "PLACE" Prepared!!!
That's enough!!

BOY, -- IF I'm Wrong!! - You smart people - surely CAN Prove me Wrong HERE!!!!

Remember, -- We will see each other Face to Face - AT YOUR Departing of the Flesh!!

Paul, David -- 073014

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
whoa!
we are not talking about the third jerusalem
we are talking about the new jerusalem that came down from heaven
so
we should be able to find it

we should also be able to find the Church He built on a rock

they may be in the same place

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
new jerusalem

john the baptist the voice in the wilderness john 1:23
the woman fled into the wilderness rev 12:6
peter went to babylon 1peter5:13
constantine moves the capital from rome to new rome, constantinople
where
it could be defended

we are talking about survival

john the baptist would not have lasted long in jerusalem
the Church would not have lasted long in jerusalem
the Church would not have lasted long in rome
if
it were not for new rome, constantinople
which soon became the target of islam
jerusalem is a very special place
but
like the churches in asia minor
not much is going to survive there
not like the dome of the rock

for one thousand years new rome protected new jerusalem

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Revelation 3:12 (KJV)
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 21:22 (KJV)
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

so there is no temple
how about a church?

be a part of it
if
you overcometh

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
what God has destroyed
no man can rebuild
the temple in jerusalem

what God has built
no man can destroy