Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

He busy writing the words "obsessed, and stalker" at the bottom of threads made by people who have negged repped him.

Meaning i guess hes signing off on being an obsessed stalker.

See the tags on this thread and others : example: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113710

No good reason for a tag like that there now is there?

I guess he thinks we can't see him. That reminds me of my grandson (course, he is only five), but he hides and wants me to pretend that I can't seem him.

I'm thinking we should post this on all the adult threads, and maybe PJ will stay away. It would be nice if he stayed on this one.

(Full disclosure - I stole from one of the grown up posters.)

03_BratZone.jpg

glorydaz

see that's all wrong. I simply told everyone and SHOWED the obsessive neg reps, I don't care, look at the rep scores. I didn't rep myself and gd didn't give all of it. They want to make it about this and that and the other thing when I see clearly what goes on here. It amuses me :rapture:

Oh, if that's the criteria, I should tell "everyone" and show your "obsessive neg reps" and then claim "I don't care".

The difference is, I really don't care.

If you weren't so busy whining, you could pass out enough neg reps to not affect my points like mine don't affect yours. And then you'd have nothing to whine about, right?

PJ is smarter than the average bear.....well, not quite. :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh, if that's the criteria, I should tell "everyone" and show your "obsessive neg reps" and then claim "I don't care".

The difference is, I really don't care.

If you weren't so busy whining, you could pass out enough neg reps to not affect my points like mine don't affect yours. And then you'd have nothing to whine about, right?

PJ is smarter than the average bear.....well, not quite. :chuckle:

Not quite is right, i asked a staff member to check his neg reps (since they can see them) when he lied in one of his threads and said i had piled on and negged him several dozens of times. When i had actually only negged him 3 times that day because he kept lying about me, and a total of 6 negs altogether only since the reset. (over a period of 3 days)

I had staff verify what i said (pmed and asked them to check), vs what he said. So they know hes a liar. He thinks no one can see.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not quite is right, i asked a staff member to check his neg reps (since they can see them) when he lied in one of his threads and said i had piled on and negged him several dozens of times. When i had actually only negged him 3 times that day because he kept lying about me, and a total of 6 negs altogether only since the reset. (over a period of 3 days)

I had staff verify what i said (pmed and asked them to check), vs what he said. So they know hes a liar. He thinks no one can see.

what obsession. you added on to the pile

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Show us the post where I said that you alone gave me dozens of negs. OH, I'll pull one of your tricks - Either way, I may have mis-counted in the deluge of red boxes. I got dozens from tam and gd and you piled on - FOR NO REASON other than to support you instigator friends

Show us

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Maybe a few here need a bad guy !!

"Everybody look at the bad guy" !! (Al Pacino)

In that case I'm happy to oblige, they need it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So GM tells me I'm disrespectful while he and others disrespect me. I'm told to stop, while they continue. I'm called a liar while others lie about me. I'm harassed no matter where I post and I am accused. I'm not whining, this is what folks call facts. Let's see if we can all shut up, me first.

oh, LOL, then I'm accused of avoiding the thread, what a farce.

glorydaz

So GM tells me I'm disrespectful while he and others disrespect me. I'm told to stop, while they continue. I'm called a liar while others lie about me. I'm harassed no matter where I post and I am accused. I'm not whining, this is what folks call facts. Let's see if we can all shut up, me first.

oh, LOL, then I'm accused of avoiding the thread, what a farce.

Have you forgotten that you told me to "get over it" because you had "won"?

If you've "won" then you should man up and stop the sniveling. Or.....you can continue playing the fool. :idunno:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Have you forgotten that you told me to "get over it" because you had "won"?

If you've "won" then you should man up and stop the sniveling. Or.....you can continue playing the fool. :idunno:

I'm not sniveling or whining. I'm as much man as any you know. Here, you won, feel better ? you are too powerful for me to continue all my lies. I don't know what I was doing . . . Grow UP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hey A4T ? Please show us the lies that you allege I made, liar.

I linked to your lying report, and i asked sherman to check your reps a while back when you claimed i negged you dozens of times, she verified that you lied and it was exactly what i claimed.

Ive never mass negged you, you lied. You also have a lying report in the woodshed right now, claiming i reported a post of yours a few days that you only made yesterday, and i never reported it.

You have a bad habit of being a total liar.

Now, would you like me to neg bomb you, because i sure can if thats what you want so i can make an honest man of you?

Because if you intend to continue to lie about it, ill give you what you are begging for.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I just got hit by a red neg from glory face. I feel so violated. Father forgive them for they know not what she does

Status
Not open for further replies.