Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

I just got hit by a red neg from glory face. I feel so violated. Father forgive them for they know not what she does

You act like I didn't notify you before hand. :confused:

Say, are you trying out for the pajama club, and is whining a part of your initiation ritual? :think:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I guess he thinks we can't see him. That reminds me of my grandson (course, he is only five), but he hides and wants me to pretend that I can't seem him.

I'm thinking we should post this on all the adult threads, and maybe PJ will stay away. It would be nice if he stayed on this one.

(Full disclosure - I stole from one of the grown up posters.)

03_BratZone.jpg

No, the grandson really is invisible. Quit lying.

glorydaz

I'm not sniveling or whining.

Yes you are.

I'm as much man as any you know.

I've never known a man, yet, who would even think of making such a statement. I rest my case.

Here, you won, feel better ?

I'm not like you, PJ. I don't consider this a game. I consider this an obligation to unmask people who wear masks. Yours is not the first, nor will it be the last. You are nothing special.

you are too powerful for me to continue all my lies. I don't know what I was doing . . . Grow UP !!!!!!!!!!!!

The little boy is crying "Uncle", but he doesn't really mean it. Oh well, some are harder nuts to crack than others. :chuckle:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You guys are ruining my thread. This is a place to let me know when you were reped and who the repist was. That's all

glorydaz

No, the grandson really is invisible. Quit lying.

Don't worry, I play along with his game.....but, he is only five years old. What kind of a nana would I be if I spotted him right off the bat? I have to walk around and say, "Is he under the slide?, No. Is he behind the bush? No. Is he up in the tree? No."

FYI...pretending is not lying. Are you suggesting we should just let you and PJ pretend like you aren't whining? :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Don't worry, I play along with his game.....but, he is only five years old. What kind of a nana would I be if I spotted him right off the bat? I have to walk around and say, "Is he under the slide?, No. Is he behind the bush? No. Is he up in the tree? No."

FYI...pretending is not lying. Are you suggesting we should just let you and PJ pretend like you aren't whining? :think:

Who's Whine, What Whine ? Where the heck did I dine ?

WizardofOz

Since some of the Elders here enjoy the use of the red neg marks, I felt the need to list them as they fly on in. This way we can get a psychological snapshot of their joy levels.

I'm waiting for mines

:up: I think serial neg reppers should be exposed. I started a similar thread a few years back: Who is neg repping who and why?. Although toward the end Nick M was using it to brag about who he was neg repping :chuckle:

glorydaz

:up: I think serial neg reppers should be exposed. I started a similar thread a few years back: Who is neg repping who and why?. Although toward the end Nick M was using it to brag about who he was neg repping :chuckle:

That's silly. If I were a serial neg repper, for instance, I'd be giving neg reps to lots of people. Like a serial killer kills lots of people. I'm merely smacking the same person over and over again because he has earned it....and continues to earn it. That's the WHY of it.

And that is why PJ is being exposed. It's a rough job, but someone needs to do it. :e4e:

WizardofOz

I'm merely smacking the same person over and over again because he has earned it....and continues to earn it. That's the WHY of it.

And that is why PJ is being exposed. It's a rough job, but someone needs to do it. :e4e:

If you're negging the person over and over because of some beef with that poster and and not because of the content of the post then you're a serial neg repper.

And that's fine but embrace it. Doesn't sound like he's been your first target :idunno:

Serial killers can only actually kill a person once anyway, right?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
People are defensive and act what they believe is in their own best interests.

Especially traditional Christians on TOL. The modern world is revealing that the medieval notions of Christianity are crumbling all around us.

Lucky for all of us, we do not really see the chaos that is already here because God designed us to only see things at 24 frames a second.

glorydaz

If you're negging the person over and over because of some beef with that poster and and not because of the content of the post then you're a serial neg repper.

And that's fine but embrace it. Doesn't sound like he's been your first target :idunno:

Serial killers can only actually kill a person once anyway, right?

Actually, in all my time here I've very rarely given a neg rep. Probably under five since I came. And, I find every post of PJ's offensive. He agrees with one against another, then he agrees with the other against the one. He's two faced. He's a brown noser, filled with pride, and a whiner. What's to like?

You're off base, and if you want to keep jumping to conclusions I won't waste my time responding in an effort to straighten you out. I haven't noticed you being a hypocrite, so you have nothing to worry about from this "serial" killer. :carryon:

glorydaz

People are defensive and act what they believe is in their own best interests.

Especially traditional Christians on TOL. The modern world is revealing that the medieval notions of Christianity are crumbling all around us.

Lucky for all of us, we do not really see the chaos that is already here because God designed us to only see things at 24 frames a second.

You're a bit loony, but at least you aren't a whiner. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.