Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

My apologies, I thought you were a part of the group following Meshak around to neg rep her as well.

Why thank you....that was very refreshing. No, I doubt I gave Meshak one. I only started giving them to Patrick because he kept bugging me when I stopped giving him pos reps. I realized he was two faced and quit giving him any. Then he lied and said he'd accidentally erased my comment on his message page where I told him it was rude to keep asking why I didn't rep him. He didn't want anyone to see what I'd written...which was fine, but he shouldn't have lied about it. Then he started accusing me of holding a grudge and the whining began. Now I'm removing the pos. reps I had given him one little shovel full at a time, and he can't stand it. But, I regret giving him any positive reps (which were worth 2,000 each)....so it will take awhile until I get back to level. Plus, he keeps earning more. He knows this....I've made it clear from the get go. :idunno:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some posters aren't good spellers. Some aren't good at punctuation
and grammar. In addition some, such as yourself aren't good thinkers.

We dare not judge others for spelling or punctuation errors. That's not
why we're here. Understand? Perhaps not?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I don't judge anyone here, I'm ok with everything. :rapture:

btw, I'm not making all those tags !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ, you probably receive an inordinate amount of neg-reps because
you're always in "attack mode with certain posters?

That's a common misconception gros ol buddy, along with the false assumption that gd says - i'm whining about the horrible neg reps. wrong. I thought blocks of 12 neg reps all together was news worthy. I didn't "make it known" the first or second round of negs, not until dozens did i copy/post them. they don't affect the scores, they just didn't like their behavior being in the sunlight, which fuels their furtherance of games.

glorydaz

That's a common misconception gros ol buddy, along with the false assumption that gd says - i'm whining about the horrible neg reps. wrong. I thought blocks of 12 neg reps all together was news worthy. I didn't "make it known" the first or second round of negs, not until dozens did i copy/post them. they don't affect the scores, they just didn't like their behavior being in the sunlight, which fuels their furtherance of games.

It looks like PJ is starting to believe his own lies. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think I've done a lot of good lately, bringing folks together. I'm so proud of myself and I'm shooting for #1 on the rep power list, nothing less will do !! :chuckle:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Anyone who honestly finished high school should know the baseline rules for writing in English.

I have no idea if communication and critical thinking are taught in a home schooling situation.

Thanks for the simulation, Grashicks Marlowe! ;)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Anyone who honestly finished high school should know the baseline rules for writing in English.

I have no idea if communication and critical thinking are taught in a home schooling situation.

Thanks for the simulation, Grashicks Marlowe! ;)

I have no idea what you just said however, thanks for saying it.
Aakedow7 is quite a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.