Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

look who's talking 2. you didn't use impertinence correctly -

GM said, "PJ is filled with impertinence." Here is the definition of the word, which, indeed, he did use correctly. In fact, it was spot-on, as usual.

Impertinence. NOUN

1.lack of respect; rudeness:
"they gasped at the impertinence of the suggestion"

synonyms: rudeness · insolence · impoliteness · bad manners ·

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
GM said, "PJ is filled with impertinence." Here is the definition of the word, which, indeed, he did use correctly. In fact, it was spot-on, as usual.

Impertinence. NOUN

nope. incorrect. I'm not filled with it, maybe you and him. I'm fine

he probably stumbled across the word looking up interrogatrix

glorydaz

as for his statement, try saying something to me without a pot shot and see if i'm rude.

I know, it's impertinent at this point. :duh:

HE DID NOT USE THE WORD CORRECTLY.

Okay. What you are doing is what the Pharisees did. They followed the letter of the law, and claimed to be righteous in doing so. It's what you did when you argued with Knight. He put quotes around words that you boys were saying....the content was the same, but you nitpick over the exact wording. Like you did when you insist you didn't say you wouldn't post as much, when, in fact, that is what you said in content. Letter of the Law. "No, I did not shoot that dog, I gut shot him Get it straight."

Now, you claim GM did not use the word impertinence correctly, then you try to add the word "filled up with" to the definition. That's like what the Pharisees did. They insisted on adding to the letter of the law so they could hide behind the law by confusing the issue.

The first step in changing is to look into the mirror, then you can take off your own mask, and I won't have to do it for you. :)

musterion

Begun again, the Rep Wars have.

Sticks and stones may break my bones
but anonymous reps from internet strangers dictate my self-concept as a human being.

I know, the meter needs work.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Impertinence. NOUN

PJ thought he had me in his grasp. Then, he was proven to be wrong
once more. He should feel humiliated at this moment in time? His
desperation is exploding into the Stratosphere. Soon, he'll be unable
to articulate the most simplistic posts. I almost feel empathy for him?
However, I need only gaze upon his outrageous statements and think
to myself, "This man is bringing this upon himself." This man's audacity
and behavior is, beyond the pale!

musterion

PJ thought he had me in his grasp. Then, he was proven to be wrong
once more. He should feel humiliated at this moment in time? His
desperation is exploding into the Stratosphere. Soon, he'll be unable
to articulate the most simplistic posts. I almost feel empathy for him?
However, I need only gaze upon his outrageous statements and think
to myself, "This man is bringing this upon himself." This man's audacity
and behavior is, beyond the pale!

For a second I thought that said "beyond the Pate."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I can't help noticing that PJ is avoiding this thread. Perhaps, he's
off somewhere contemplating his deeds? Hopefully, he'll realize
the error of his ways and seek forgiveness from those he's offended?

glorydaz

as for his statement, try saying something to me without a pot shot and see if i'm rude.

Okay. What you are doing is what the Pharisees did. They followed the letter of the law, and claimed to be righteous in doing so. It's what you did when you argued with Knight. He put quotes around words that you boys were saying....the content was the same, but you nitpick over the exact wording. Like you did when you insist you didn't say you wouldn't post as much, when, in fact, that is what you said in content. Letter of the Law. "No, I did not shoot that dog, I gut shot him Get it straight."

Now, you claim GM did not use the word impertinence correctly, then you try to add the word "filled up with" to the definition. That's like what the Pharisees did. They insisted on adding to the letter of the law so they could hide behind the law by confusing the issue.

The first step in changing is to look into the mirror, then you can take off your own mask, and I won't have to do it for you. :)

glorydaz said:
The bottom line is: If you're going to show your behind, it better look like Kim Kardashian's. Not like :luigi:

yes, take that advice.

So, are you saying this is your non-rude response? To skip over my post in answer to your "something to me without a pot shot", to a previous message that wasn't even addressed to you. :think:

glorydaz

I can't help noticing that PJ is avoiding this thread. Perhaps, he's
off somewhere contemplating his deeds? Hopefully, he'll realize
the error of his ways and seek forgiveness from those he's offended?

Nah, Knight was on line. PJ will be back....he has no self control. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.