My Ignored List

journey

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, how can you judge someone is not a member of the Body?

Easily. By their testimony. What they say shows what they believe.

According to the MAD model,

There is no "MAD model" in the way you mean. People that are mid acts dispensationalists do not have a theology like other man made ideologies. We simply follow what Paul taught.

anything (including apostasy) a person does after believing the salient points of the gospel is not counted against him.

What they confess is evidence of what they believe. Like sinning their way out of salvation, cosmic lottery winners, Jesus isn't God, you name it, they are not believers. And for the record, Paul said damn them to hell.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Your stripes are changing to checkerboards. The KJV version I've been quoting says the same thing, and you discounted it as false. Neither translation fits with your auto-salvation you talked about - or the reverse. "Wait on the Messiah" was your ultimate answer.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3688260&postcount=25

It kinda is auto salvation. Technically it is not because faith is the instrument we are saved thru but because of the foreknowledge of God one could say everything is/was automatic. These are deep things to consider. I can live with that part of a Calvinist perspective even tho I think there's enabling by The Lord that allows us to choose contrary to our condition.

Truster

Your stripes are changing to checkerboards. The KJV version I've been quoting says the same thing, and you discounted it as false. Neither translation fits with your auto-salvation you talked about - or the reverse. "Wait on the Messiah" was your ultimate answer.

I have said and shall continue to say that the verses you quote are there for the comfort of the saints and not for religious atheists. You can quote them in any translation you wish and the result will be the same. They only apply to the heirs of grace and show their entitlement to the Fathers will.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Ok, sorry, I clicked on the stink. That is pretty confusing to me (auto salvation) especially when strict calvies believe faith is the gift and salvation is already a done deal before faith according to most strict and hypers. Strange. But not strange enough to go back over it again.

Truster

Having read this again I'm aware that you did something to ''get saved'' and my pointing out that there is nothing in man that can contribute to conversion it has annoyed you. Care to give a testimony to grace at work in your ''conversion''? Care to glorify the grace of Messiah? Care to give praise to the Father for justification? If by any means you consider yourself justified, by whose trust were you justified……

Last edited:

Truster

I notice the love one another verse flying around earlier. That was a commend then and is a command still and I honestly and truly love my brothers and sisters, but only the heirs of grace. Messiah didn't even pray for the world in John 17 He only prayed for those the Father has given Him. Fellowship is the wine that flows from the grape of love and true fellowship is the combination of all the fruit of the vine.
Those outside of the vine neither bare the fruit nor produce the wine.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I notice the love one another verse flying around earlier. That was a commend then and is a command still and I honestly and truly love my brothers and sisters, but only the heirs of grace. Messiah didn't even pray for the world in John 17 He only prayed for those the Father has given Him. Fellowship is the wine that flows from the grape of love and true fellowship is the combination of all the fruit of the vine.

Matthew 5:44 "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

See nang? You granny you!

I didn't even have to ask brother truster if one had to love the non elect. No offense truster, I like open honest convictions even if I don't agree. It saves a lot of time.

Lon

Yes He did. Non elect =enemies? Means? Loving non elect.

Anything else is ungodliness
He disagrees of course. What is worse? Everyone but a monergist to him is condemned (well and me, because it doesn't matter if I'm a monergist if I say you don't have to think like a monergist-believer to be saved - to him, that too puts one outside). He is literally trying to separate sheep and goats for Jesus before judgment day. I certainly cannot do that and Truster claims "Of course not, only those who are sheep can!"

I asked "Where? Where does it say sheep will separate goats from themselves?"

(He doesn't answer because I'm on ignore....)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
He disagrees of course. What is worse? Everyone but a monergist to him is condemned. He is literally trying to separate sheep and goats for Jesus before judgment day. I certainly cannot do that and Truster claims "Of course not, only those who are sheep can!"

Well that's a very misunderstood portion of scripture.

Who are the brethren there? They are the Jews who are fleeing the anti christ. Those who, visited, clothed, fed and ministered to the Jews during the tribulation (even to the least of them - the Jews) are the sheep Gentiles and the wicked Gentiles are the goats.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He disagrees of course. What is worse? Everyone but a monergist to him is condemned (well and me, because it doesn't matter if I'm a monergist if I say you don't have to think like a monergist-believer to be saved - to him, that too puts one outside). He is literally trying to separate sheep and goats for Jesus before judgment day. I certainly cannot do that and Truster claims "Of course not, only those who are sheep can!"

He doesn't answer because the bible says no such thing, im willing to bet he can read you just fine, like he could read me after claiming i was on ignore, since he answered a post of mine that no one had quoted and that was addressed to Him.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
He doesn't answer because the bible says no such thing, im willing to bet he can read you just fine, like he could read me after claiming i was on ignore, since he answered a post of mine that no one had quoted and that was addressed to Him.

You see? That's why he's so awesome to me. The guys like David letterman funny.

Truster

See nang? You granny you!

I didn't even have to ask brother truster if one had to love the non elect. No offense truster, I like open honest convictions even if I don't agree. It saves a lot of time.

When the non-elect have taken up false religion they show a hatred for Messiah and His sacrifice. The Father hates them and so do the heirs.
I have many, many friends, clients and business associates who are irreligious atheists and I love them dearly.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
When the non-elect have taken up false religion they show a hatred for Messiah and His sacrifice. The Father hates them and so do the heirs.
I have many, many friends, clients and business associates who are irreligious atheists and I love them dearly.

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 John 4:19 We love, because He first loved us.

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

journey

Having read this again I'm aware that you did something to ''get saved'' and my pointing out that there is nothing in man that can contribute to conversion it has annoyed you. Care to give a testimony to grace at work in your ''conversion''? Care to glorify the grace of Messiah? Care to give praise to the Father for justification? If by any means you consider yourself justified, by whose trust were you justified……

Read my previous post and the portion of Scripture with it that is part of the core of the Gospel of the Grace of God.

Romans 5:1-2 KJV Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 5:1-2 ECB THE RESULT OF JUSTNESS
So being justified by trust,
we have shalom with Elohim
through our Adonay Yah Shua Messiah:
2 through whom we also have access by trust
into this charism
wherein we stand
and boast in hope of the glory of Elohim.

Truster

Read my previous post and the portion of Scripture with it that is part of the core of the Gospel of the Grace of God.

Romans 5:1-2 KJV Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 5:1-2 ECB THE RESULT OF JUSTNESS
So being justified by trust,
we have shalom with Elohim
through our Adonay Yah Shua Messiah:
2 through whom we also have access by trust
into this charism
wherein we stand
and boast in hope of the glory of Elohim.

If you are trying to convey something then please do so in plain English and stop doing an impersonation of Squeaky.