My Ignored List

glorydaz

Yet again, you haven't learned that judgement is not discernment which is why you keep posting "He that is spiritual is to judge all things." Your understanding of that pits Scripture against Scripture.

Judgment is most certainly discernment. It's discernment that text is talkng about. Perhaps it's why you try so hard to ignore it. You'd rather bask in your ignorance and pretend those who claim to be saved are saved indeed.

Not according to Scripture. We don't have the right to play God.

It isn't "playing" God to have the mind of Christ in matters we are called on to be discerning about.

Why me, for instance. I'm not in bondage to what is no longer in effect. You seem to be the one keeping folks in bondage with your condemnation of their obedience to God as led by the Ruach. That's the same thing Truster is doing. It wounds people. You should stop just as he should.

I'd be wounding you more if I were to leave you preaching a false gospel of works....and I'd be wounding all those you preach this lie to.

The only reason that verse fails in your eyes is because you don't believe that you are held responsible for your actions as a Christian. That's called cheap grace and that's not what the Ruach or Scripture teaches. Yeshua was obedient to the Law before He ever came to be among us. He is still obedient to that which His birth, life, death and resurrection did not fulfill. If this weren't so, you'd be taking your bullying to heaven with you and that won't work because God and Yeshua will not reside with sin. By your doctrinal understanding, heaven will be anarchy!

Yes, some accused Jesus of "bullying" the hypocrites and pharisees...they didn't like hearing the truth any more than you do. Unlike you, I know I am His workmanship not my own. I could work hard to be righteous and fail like you do, or I can trust Him to perform what He began in me. As long as you go about establishing your own righteousness, you will not be submitting to the righteousness of God. Great zeal but no knowledge. Until you come to grips with this fact, you will have no rest and no assurance of salvation.

Romans 10:2
For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.​

Last edited:

IMJerusha

If you were in the body, you wouldn't be preaching that righteousness comes from keeping the law. It isn't a verbal "beating" you're receiving from me, it's instruction you refuse to learn from.

Hey Lon!! :rotfl: What's the matter Glorydaz, is instruction from the Ruach not good enough for you?

He certainly does guide me,

Do you think He would guide you to put yourself over Him as you just did above?

and He has taught me that righteousness does not come from keeping the law. The righteousness of faith means we walk according to the Spirit that dwells in us. There is no commandment that can even come close to that.

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,..." 2Timothy 3:16
What Scripture was Paul talking to Timothy about, hmmm?

No, right. Discernment is not judgment.

glorydaz

The schoolmaster says 1+1=2.
Now that you are no longer under the schoolmaster, are you going to continue doing as instructed that 1+1=2?
Or are you going to say you are no longer under the schoolmaster and claim 1+1=5?

We aren't talking about math, but LIFE. IF there had been a law which could have given life, then righteousness would have been through the law. The law was made for sinners to bring them to Christ through faith. 1 Timothy 1:9 It has served it's purpose when we believe unto righteousness. Which is why Christ is the end of the law for righteousness.

In other words. Righteousness does not come from keeping the law. No matter what kind of math you use, it won't change that fact.

Gal. 3:21
Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Gal. 3:24
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.​

genuineoriginal

We aren't talking about math, but LIFE. IF there had been a law which could have given life, then righteousness would have been through the law. The law was made for sinners to bring them to Christ through faith. 1 Timothy 1:9 [/INDENT]

1 Timothy 1:5-11
5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.
8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.​

If you have love out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of true active faith, you will not break the Law.
If you break the Law, you are acting contrary to sound doctrine.

In other words. Righteousness does not come from keeping the law. No matter what kind of math you use, it won't change that fact.
Keeping the law comes from righteousness, breaking the law comes from wickedness.

1 John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.​

1 John 3:10
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.​

glorydaz

Hey Lon!! :rotfl: What's the matter Glorydaz, is instruction from the Ruach not good enough for you?

Your flesh is showing, you'd better watch out.

Do you think He would guide you to put yourself over Him as you just did above?

Oops, now she's blaspheming the Spirit, and bearing false witness. :nono:

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,..." 2Timothy 3:16
What Scripture was Paul talking to Timothy about, hmmm?

Then why are you refusing to be instructed by it?

No, right. Discernment is not judgment.

You're simply showing your ignorance now, pie lady. :nono:

How about you try reading both verses together. And, I'll even give you one in the Young's for comparison. Now, concentrate really hard this time and see if you still claim judging is not discerning.

1 Corinthians 2:15 YLT
15and he who is spiritual, doth discern indeed all things, and he himself is by no one discerned;

1 Cor. 2:14-15 KJV
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.​

glorydaz

1 Timothy 1:5-11
5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.
8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.​

If you have love out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of true active faith, you will not break the Law.
If you break the Law, you are acting contrary to sound doctrine.

Keeping the law comes from righteousness, breaking the law comes from wickedness.

1 John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.​

1 John 3:10
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.​

Whose righteousness would that be that fulfills the law? Not our own, that's for sure. By the righteousness of ONE many are justified.

Philippians 3:9
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:​

The righteousness of the law IS FULFILLED IN US when we believe. We don't do that...it's done in us.
Romans 8:3
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.​

When we believe, our heart is purified and the LOVE of God is shed abroad on our heart. Love fulflills the law, and we can't even take credit for that. It's why boasting is excluded....so why do I see boasting in law keeping coming from the worker camp?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here is a perfect example. When you judge according to the law you, yourself, fail to keep, you will be judged according to that same law.

He that is spiritual is to judge all things. With every right comes the responsibility to exercise that right. Thus, those who have been freed from the law, are to point out the bondage it holds over those who remain under it. You, for instance.

See here....you use this text to try and prove something, but you fail. We are doing good when we point out the law was made for sinners to bring them to Christ, and that He is the end of the law for righteousness to all who believe. Your attempt to mix law and grace will always fail. They do not mix and were not meant to mix.

True! Good post!

genuineoriginal

Whose righteousness would that be that fulfills the law? Not our own, that's for sure. By the righteousness of ONE many are justified.

Philippians 3:9
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:​

Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.​

The righteousness of the law IS FULFILLED IN US when we believe. We don't do that...it's done in us.
Romans 8:3
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.​

Galatians 6:7-9
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.​

When we believe, our heart is purified and the LOVE of God is shed abroad on our heart. Love fulflills the law, and we can't even take credit for that.

1 Peter 1:22
22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:​

It's why boasting is excluded....so why do I see boasting in law keeping coming from the worker camp?
You are only imagining the boasting because we are merely defending the law of God.

God wrote the Ten Commandments in stone with His own finger, and commanded them to be put into the ark of the covenant.
Men keeping these Ten Commandments was very important to Him.

Exodus 31:18
18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.​

The old covenant, with the law of God written in stone is being taken away to establish the new covenant.

Hebrews 10:9
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.​

In the new covenant, God writes His law in our hearts.

Hebrews 10:16
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;​

God's law is in my heart and my mind.
Do you see any problem with that?

journey

The scriptures of Elohim as originally given is the inspired, inerrant word and not any translation. The closer we get to the original the closer we get to the truth. I do understand that truth is not as important to some, but to those that love the truth, it is vital.

Truster, here's your favorite translation, ECB. So, I assume that the following portion of Scripture is accurate and certainly something you accept as TRUTH. If you reject it - WHY?

Romans 10:8-17 ECB But what words it?
The rhema is near you
- in your mouth and in your heart:
that is, the rhema of trust, that we preach;
Deuteronomy 30:12-14
9 so that whenever you profess Adonay Yah Shua
in your mouth
and trust in your heart
that Elohim raised him from the dead,
you become saved.

10 For with the heart, trust is to justness;
and with the mouth, profession is to salvation.
11 For the scripture words,
Whoever trusts on him shames not.
Isaiah 29:16, 49:23
12 For there is no distinction
- Yah Hudiy and Hellene:
for the same Adonay over all
is rich to all who call upon him.
13 For whoever calls upon the name of Yah Veh
becomes saved.
Joel 2:32

14 So then, how call they on him in whom they trust not?
And how trust they in him whom they heard not?
And how hear they apart from a preacher?
15 And how preach they unless they are apostolized?
Exactly as scribed,
How beautiful their feet
who evangelize shalom and evangelize good!
Isaiah 52:7, Nahum 1:15
16 But not all of them obeyed the evangelism.
For Yesha Yah words, Yah Veh,
who trusted our hearing?
Isaiah 53:1
17 So, trust by hearing
and hearing by the rhema of Elohim.

I really don't expect to get an answer because it violates everything you falsely teach about Salvation. Is there another Translation that you would like to use, or do you NOT know of any that say what you want said?

Truster

Truster, here's your favorite translation, ECB. So, I assume that the following portion of Scripture is accurate and certainly something you accept as TRUTH. If you reject it - WHY?

Romans 10:8-17 ECB But what words it?
The rhema is near you
- in your mouth and in your heart:
that is, the rhema of trust, that we preach;
Deuteronomy 30:12-14
9 so that whenever you profess Adonay Yah Shua
in your mouth
and trust in your heart
that Elohim raised him from the dead,
you become saved.

10 For with the heart, trust is to justness;
and with the mouth, profession is to salvation.
11 For the scripture words,
Whoever trusts on him shames not.
Isaiah 29:16, 49:23
12 For there is no distinction
- Yah Hudiy and Hellene:
for the same Adonay over all
is rich to all who call upon him.
13 For whoever calls upon the name of Yah Veh
becomes saved.
Joel 2:32

14 So then, how call they on him in whom they trust not?
And how trust they in him whom they heard not?
And how hear they apart from a preacher?
15 And how preach they unless they are apostolized?
Exactly as scribed,
How beautiful their feet
who evangelize shalom and evangelize good!
Isaiah 52:7, Nahum 1:15
16 But not all of them obeyed the evangelism.
For Yesha Yah words, Yah Veh,
who trusted our hearing?
Isaiah 53:1
17 So, trust by hearing
and hearing by the rhema of Elohim.

I really don't expect to get an answer because it violates everything you falsely teach about Salvation. Is there another Translation that you would like to use, or do you NOT know of any that say what you want said?

I accept the scripture as being true, but it can only be applied to the election of grace.

Lon

Lon, you misunderstood me also. My point was that I don't see why Mormons would lie about their core beliefs. I'm not accusing anyone.
They aren't lying. They believe Jesus took their sin in Gethsemane (not the cross). Their God is a man like them, but glorified. According to them, they will all become Gods and be able to sweat great drops of blood for wayward children in the future too.

Because they read the Bible a good many of them may hear the actual gospel, but look at the adds on TOL: "Burning in my bosum" "I felt.."

Such obfuscates the gospel.

Lon

I accept the scripture as being true, but it can only be applied to the election of grace...
"...and only after they pass my muster. I judged all things including others' salvations but am judged by no man."

John 5:31

Lon

I consider myself to be that weaker brother.
▼Then explain▼
For do I now persuade men, or Elohim? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Messiah.
You assert yourself with the women on TOL as the stronger vessel, anyway. You can't have it both ways. Explain.

Judgments are prepared for scorners; and poundings for the back of fools.
Scorners of God or His prophets. Are you either? Explain.

Be diligent to present yourself approved to Elohim, a worker unashamed straight cutting the word of truth:
If you are cutting and working, how are you the weaker brother? Explain.

and stand aloof from profane and vain voices; for they advance to more irreverence; and their word pastures as a gangrene. ECB

And you've certainly done that on TOL. Iggy doesn't make you immune to your own devastations. They are spreading. Stopping you is stopping the spread. We are standing aloof from you. This message from 2 Timothy 2 is exactly what we are doing with you. Ironic, no?

glorydaz

Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.​

Yes, the purpose of the law is established through faith. The law was made for sinners to bring them to Christ. The law is not made void, when we believe, it's purpose is fulfilled in us when we believe. It has served it's purpose....we are created IN CHRIST as new creatures.

God wrote the Ten Commandments in stone with His own finger, and commanded them to be put into the ark of the covenant.
Men keeping these Ten Commandments was very important to Him.

Yes, until faith should come.

2 Corinthians 3:7
But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

2 Corinthians 3:3
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.​

The old covenant, with the law of God written in stone is being taken away to establish the new covenant.

Hebrews 10:9
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.​

In the new covenant, God writes His law in our hearts.

Hebrews 10:16
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;​

God's law is in my heart and my mind.
Do you see any problem with that?

No problem with that, at all....if you use it lawfully. Teaching righteousness or LIFE comes from the law is error.

1 Timothy 1:7-9
Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,​

glorydaz

I accept the scripture as being true, but it can only be applied to the election of grace.

Guess Truster doesn't hear the Word even when it's in his favorite translation. I see the same thing in whatever translation it's in. We hear and believe. Man believes unto righteousness.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I'm thinking that's partially right and partially twisted. “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35 I know a lot of people who would say that doesn't apply to us but only to Yeshua's disciples. KWIM?

Paul understood that we will never all agree on everything

When Paul thought about divisions it would have been the differences between Jewish and gentile believers. He actually prays that the Jews would receive the gift that gentile believers gave Paul to give them. He's afraid that it wouldn't be accepted. Paul says in 15:1-5 that he brought up psalm 69 to teach us and not just so that we can reflect upon Yeshua's suffering. Then Paul gave the reason why we are to endure. Not just so everyone gets along but like what you quoted, that men would see the goodness in us and glorify God, that's the goal. By enduring one another's foibles and quirks we glorify God.

The world does not endure one another in this way. It cannot and we get a kick out of watching this inability to consider others play out on reality television. Everybody's friends until one crosses the line lol.
We have the ability to let a truster or an intojoy cross this line and own the insults because Christ owned ours.

Punk

No just kidding, I'll not do that again to you, but you get my point.