My Ignored List

glorydaz

What you just said, (accusation) sounds REALLY loving!

She thinks wolves can't put on sheep's clothing. She thinks sheep can suddenly grow pointy wolf ears and a wolf's tail. The pie lady wouldn't know a wolf if it came up and bit her on the behind...she'd still be saying, "Play nice, now, brother. We're all part of the same fold."

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
When dealing with brothers and sisters I do deal gently. It's the enemies of truth and those that are obviously anti-Messiah that get up my nose.

I've been posting online since I got my first computer about 11 years ago. I have met men of every conceivable spirit and am wary by force of experience.

I have been suckered in by pretenders and held on the ropes. I have been attacked by the most devilish of atheists and dragged down the road by the force of their vehicles (teachings)

I spent a long time on an atheist website and was amazed to discover the depth of their knowledge. Discovering most of them had been brought up in ''christian homes'' seen the hypocrisy at work at home and in church and walked away.

The problem most of them had was through being taught about how much the ''God'' they worshipped was a God of love and then asking themselves if that is the case why does he allow pain, suffering, wars , famine etc and so forth. They then worked out that if He was Almighty and was love then ""IF HE EXISTED HE WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!''' Having then reason He didn't exist they became violent atheists.

Those that doubt also become violent against the truth.

Thx for the history.

It's good you tried to witness to the lost on the other forum. Because I'm a believer in eternal security I was able to keep a relationship with a guy who fits the description of the "walk aways" he was banned from another Christian forum for his hostility to the gospel. I get emails now and then from him. I tell him he is still saved. He ignores this but I can only go on what the Word teaches thus if he came to a saving relationship with God, he cannot be lost. In taking that route with him he could not attack me in the way he did/does believers that condemned him without digging deeper into his testimony. He's borderline reprobate, I hope I'm not blaspheming The Lord in this.

To me you are a likable guy. The only guy I've seen not getting carnal on TOL has been Delmar. (Only sayin so as not to get banned me self) haha

But in truth, forums are the breeding grounds for bad behavior. The ones that aren't are so boring tho.

Truster

Thx for the history.

It's good you tried to witness to the lost on the other forum. Because I'm a believer in eternal security I was able to keep a relationship with a guy who fits the description of the "walk aways" he was banned from another Christian forum for his hostility to the gospel. I get emails now and then from him. I tell him he is still saved. He ignores this but I can only go on what the Word teaches thus if he came to a saving relationship with God, he cannot be lost. In taking that route with him he could not attack me in the way he did/does believers that condemned him without digging deeper into his testimony. He's borderline reprobate, I hope I'm not blaspheming The Lord in this.

To me you are a likable guy. The only guy I've seen not getting carnal on TOL has been Delmar. (Only sayin so as not to get banned me self) haha

But in truth, forums are the breeding grounds for bad behavior. The ones that aren't are so boring tho.

I've only just noticed that the people listed on my ignore facility didn't give me a welcome message in the newby section. With one exception.

IMJerusha

Spoken like the school girl you are. :chuckle:

How loving! I would love to be the school girl I once was. And, of course, Yeshua said, "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Have you yet been humbled enough to see you are not perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect? Which is, of course, Jesus' parting remark in the chapter you quote. If not, then the law has not yet fulfilled it's purpose in you, and you are still under the schoolmaster. Which is what I've been telling you over and over again.

Galatians 3:24
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Galatians 3:25
But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.​

The only schoolmaster I am under is the Ruach, my guide along with Scripture. I hope you, too, are paying attention to Him and not your own desires. The Ruach doesn't find it humorous as you do when people don't listen to Him. For some reason many believe that what Yeshua did for them made them better than others Yeshua died for. That's what clinging to doctrines accomplishes. It's not a good thing or a Godly thing. No accusation, just fact.

Last edited:

IMJerusha

What you just said, (accusation) sounds REALLY loving!

I can't take credit and I have no need to accuse. Behavior speaks for itself. Matthew 7:1-2 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

There is also Galatians 6:7-9 "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Personally, I would never call another Christian a Christ hating pig. ;)

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Smart move, that, ducking and running as the tide comes in.

AMR

"the tide", eh? :chuckle:

i dare you to call the librarian at the library i post from "the tide"

Everyone is capable of having pointy ears.

:think:

returntotomorrow_318.jpg

glorydaz

How loving! I would love to be the school girl I once was. And, of course, Yeshua said, "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Nice try, but you fail. The law is the schoolmaster, and you are still under the Law. Children are not under the law, and their faith does not look to the law for righteousness. You do.

The only schoolmaster I am under is the Ruach, my guide along with Scripture. I hope you, too, are paying attention to Him and not your own desires. The Ruach doesn't find it humorous as you do when people don't listen to Him. For some reason many believe that what Yeshua did for them made them better than others Yeshua died for. That's what clinging to doctrines accomplishes. It's not a good thing or a Godly thing. No accusation, just fact.

The Spirit is NOT the schoolmaster so your analogy is pure nonsense. Your accusation that I find it humorous when people don't listen IS an accusation, deny it as much as you like. I don't find it humorous when people ignore the FACT that the law was made for sinners...to lead them to Christ where they will find liberty. You have yet to find that liberty, and I see no humor in that at all. I do see humor in your pretended knowledge of what you don't know, and when you try to teach something you don't even understand.

glorydaz

I can't take credit and I have no need to accuse. Behavior speaks for itself. Matthew 7:1-2 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Here is a perfect example. When you judge according to the law you, yourself, fail to keep, you will be judged according to that same law.

He that is spiritual is to judge all things. With every right comes the responsibility to exercise that right. Thus, those who have been freed from the law, are to point out the bondage it holds over those who remain under it. You, for instance.

There is also Galatians 6:7-9 "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

See here....you use this text to try and prove something, but you fail. We are doing good when we point out the law was made for sinners to bring them to Christ, and that He is the end of the law for righteousness to all who believe. Your attempt to mix law and grace will always fail. They do not mix and were not meant to mix.

genuineoriginal

The law is the schoolmaster, and you are still under the Law. Children are not under the law, and their faith does not look to the law for righteousness.
The schoolmaster says 1+1=2.
Now that you are no longer under the schoolmaster, are you going to continue doing as instructed that 1+1=2?
Or are you going to say you are no longer under the schoolmaster and claim 1+1=5?

IMJerusha

Nice try, but you fail. The law is the schoolmaster,

Not to me.

and you are still under the Law.

Why? Because you can't verbally beat me up unless you say I am under the Law? No one can be under the Law anymore. It's dead in terms of a covenant between God and man. Yeshua is the New Covenant. I'm ever amazed at why people want to use Scripture for the purpose of tearing up the Body.

Children are not under the law, and their faith does not look to the law for righteousness. You do.

I never said they were. Nice twist. You do that a lot.

The Spirit is NOT the schoolmaster so your analogy is pure nonsense.

So, the Ruach does not guide you; doesn't teach you anything, eh?
Maybe you're right.

Your accusation that I find it humorous when people don't listen IS an accusation, deny it as much as you like.

When it's right in front of my face it's an observation. I think it was the :chuckle: so strategically placed.

I don't find it humorous when people ignore the FACT that the law was made for sinners...to lead them to Christ where they will find liberty. You have yet to find that liberty, and I see no humor in that at all. I do see humor in your pretended knowledge of what you don't know, and when you try to teach something you don't even understand.

No one has the liberty to judge another. That right and power belongs solely to God and Yeshua and I don't find it the least bit humorous that you haven't learned this yet.

IMJerusha

Here is a perfect example. When you judge according to the law you, yourself, fail to keep, you will be judged according to that same law.

Yet again, you haven't learned that judgement is not discernment which is why you keep posting "He that is spiritual is to judge all things." Your understanding of that pits Scripture against Scripture.

He that is spiritual is to judge all things. With every right comes the responsibility to exercise that right.

Not according to Scripture. We don't have the right to play God.

Thus, those who have been freed from the law, are to point out the bondage it holds over those who remain under it. You, for instance.

Why me, for instance. I'm not in bondage to what is no longer in effect. You seem to be the one keeping folks in bondage with your condemnation of their obedience to God as led by the Ruach. That's the same thing Truster is doing. It wounds people. You should stop just as he should.

See here....you use this text to try and prove something, but you fail. We are doing good when we point out the law was made for sinners to bring them to Christ, and that He is the end of the law for righteousness to all who believe. Your attempt to mix law and grace will always fail. They do not mix and were not meant to mix.

The only reason that verse fails in your eyes is because you don't believe that you are held responsible for your actions as a Christian. That's called cheap grace and that's not what the Ruach or Scripture teaches. Yeshua was obedient to the Law before He ever came to be among us. He is still obedient to that which His birth, life, death and resurrection did not fulfill. If this weren't so, you'd be taking your bullying to heaven with you and that won't work because God and Yeshua will not reside with sin. By your doctrinal understanding, heaven will be anarchy!

glorydaz

Not to me.

Why? Because you can't verbally beat me up unless you say I am under the Law? No one can be under the Law anymore. It's dead in terms of a covenant between God and man. Yeshua is the New Covenant. I'm ever amazed at why people want to use Scripture for the purpose of tearing up the Body.

If you were in the body, you wouldn't be preaching that righteousness comes from keeping the law. It isn't a verbal "beating" you're receiving from me, it's instruction you refuse to learn from.

So, the Ruach does not guide you; doesn't teach you anything, eh?
Maybe you're right.

He certainly does guide me, and He has taught me that righteousness does not come from keeping the law. The righteousness of faith means we walk according to the Spirit that dwells in us. There is no commandment that can even come close to that.

No one has the liberty to judge another. That right and power belongs solely to God and Yeshua and I don't find it the least bit humorous that you haven't learned this yet.

Wrong, we are to judge all things. We are to be discerning...recognizing the spirit of error from the spirit of Truth. You lack that discernment and walk by sight. You believe all the false brethren are believers because they claim to be. You think you can mix law and grace and preach keeping the law will give you eternal life..... some day in the sky by and by. No assurance...no salvation. That is something you need to consider...anything less is lack of saving faith.

1 Corinthians 2:14-16
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.​