My Ignored List

Brother Vinny

Hmm, humbling good point about the mirror - ouch on my part!
but I still want to know what translation gave you that nifty word "dissimulation"

KJV. Not my preferred, but as I have to deal with KJV-onlies sometimes, it pays to have a good working knowledge of it.

I didn't even have to consult a Bible before quoting it to you; the onliers have a point about the beauty of the language and its ease of memory, to be sure.

rainee

My comments are not about me. It is about Jesus' teachings. You don't have to be perfect to spread Jesus' word to the world, friend.

If you are right, we cannot evangelize.

Jesus says "go therefore, make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".

You seem to be dismissing this command, sister.

The Pharisees were accused by the Lord by for loading burdens on people they had traveled far and wide to proselytize - only to be making those people what?

You can't ask someone to be something you can't be.

Mercy, Grace, these are key points.

As for the Trinity - Who is Jesus to the nonTrin?
A man?
A prophet?

Like Truster?

rainee

KJV. Not my preferred, but as I have to deal with KJV-onlies sometimes, it pays to have a good working knowledge of it.

I didn't even have to consult a Bible before quoting it to you; the onliers have a point about the beauty of the language and its ease of memory, to be sure.

That is very very true.

Several sections are only right and in my heart as KJV, ie Yea though i walk...

Truster

You are killing me.

I need you to stop being what you are being.

If I were to deny the truth. I would be denying myself. My conscience is captive to the word of Elohim. To go against my conscience would be neither safe nor true. Here I stand, Elohim help me.

rainee

If I were to deny the truth. I would be denying myself. My conscience is captive to the word of Elohim. To go against my conscience would be neither safe nor true. Here I stand, Elohim help me.

Whoa you upset me so, I hit post before I could type!!

If you deny the truth you may deny SomeOne or some things - but it would not be a denial of yourself!
You are not a representation of truth.

Do you see what you have done Truster?
You have romantically written a dramatic thing that is not true in the midst of other things that may well be right and good and true.
WE can't have this! I feel like the Red Queen!

But seriously
You are a good writer, a poet, and have a good collection of Scriptures and lit, I guess - but you got edges that need the rubbing off from other people who also are believers really badly.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Pharisees were accused by the Lord by for loading burdens on people they had traveled far and wide to proselytize - only to be making those people what?

You can't ask someone to be something you can't be.

I don't aske anyone to be, I just spread what Jesus says. He commands us to. He is the Lord, remember?

Mercy, Grace, these are key points.

Of course, that should not deny Jesus' commands.

As for the Trinity - Who is Jesus to the nonTrin?
A man?
A prophet?

Like Truster?

What is your point? Are you going to trinity debate?

I don't debate man-made doctrines. I spread Jesus' simple teachings. and make it clear that main streamers are misrepresent Jesus to the world.

The military is the clear deception for Christians to advocate. It is antichrist.

Are you pro-military too?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

So many mainstreamers says the same thing. And you despise them too.

unknown

I don't understand but Amen!

Seeing words like those of yours in your post to meshak so many times directed at him he probably thought they were directed at him.

"The wicked flee when none pursues."

off topic: why do you let people like meshak and twister bring you down to their level? I count you as a friend and it saddens me to watch you vex your own spirit. If you just like to vent a little, I did that just recently and it felt good. that's another thing, carry on.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Seeing words like those of yours in your post to meshak so many times directed at him he probably thought they were directed at him.

"The wicked flee when none pursues."

off topic: why do you let people like meshak and twister bring you down to their level? I count you as a friend and it saddens me to watch you vex your own spirit. If you just like to vent a little, I did that just recently and it felt good. that's another thing, carry on.

blessings.

Truster

If you deny the truth you may deny SomeOne or some things - but it would not be a denial of yourself!

You have romantically written a dramatic thing that is not true in the midst of other things that may well be right and good and true.

But seriously
You are a good writer, a poet, and have a good collection of Scriptures and lit, I guess - but you got edges that need the rubbing off from other people who also are believers really badly.

''I am the Way, the Truth and the Life''. He who said that dwells in me and in denying truth, I deny Him who is in me, and I am in Him as we are in the Father.

My post stands in the witness of scripture and in my conscience which is part of my sprint that is part of moi.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
People who are posing themselves as true and faithful, yet cannot practice what Jesus teaches are the mainstreamers' main trait.

their main discussion is about their own doctrines, not about fruit what we are producing.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. Yet they dismiss this most important word to spread Jesus to the world.

they cannot talk about fruit they are producing because they don't know how to discern what it is.

Approving the military is evil and anti Christ fruit they are producing.

I hope you read this, rainee. I know you don't want to talk about it.

unknown

But seriously
Those who teach a private interpretation do not understand the concept of unity which just happens to be the main concept of scripture. i.e Love you neighbor as yourself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Those who teach a private interpretation do not understand the concept of unity which just happens to be the main concept of scripture. i.e Love you neighbor as yourself.

And you don't seem to know what it is.

are you pro-military too?

This is how we know if we know what Jesus teaches if you can love your neighbor including your enemy. Neighbors include your enemy.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Those who avoid or ignore me are mostly pro-military.

It is the subject they cannot discuss. they know they are guilty about it so they ignore me or my comments and belittle or ridicule me without commenting what I am saying.

blessings.

Brother Vinny

Those who avoid or ignore me are mostly pro-military.

It is the subject they cannot discuss. they know they are guilty about it so they ignore me or my comments and belittle or ridicule me without commenting what I am saying.

blessings.

Maybe. Or maybe they, like me, figure you don't know what you're talking about and write you off as being unable or unwilling to have a discussion about the nuances of Jesus' teachings and how they were meant as a guide to interpersonal relationships and not as a rule book for the governance of nations.

Take your pick.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Maybe. Or maybe they, like me, figure you don't know what you're talking about and write you off as being unable or unwilling to have a discussion about the nuances of Jesus' teachings and how they were meant as a guide to interpersonal relationships and not as a rule book for the governance of nations.

Take your pick.

This how you pro-military belittle me. You have no intention of obeying Jesus so you belittle people who spread Jesus' simple teachings.

You don't know what Jesus teaches.

Jesus says simply to love your neighbor as yourself. You don't love anyone by killing or destroying them.

I quote a lot of verses to support Jesus' simple teaching of love your neighbor as yourself.

You conveniently skip all Jesus' word, and claim you are the true and saved ones.

Brother Vinny

This how you pro-military belittle me. You have no intention of obeying Jesus so you belittle people who spread Jesus' simple teachings.

You don't know what Jesus teaches.

Jesus says simply to love your neighbor as yourself. You don't love anyone by killing or destroying them.

I quote a lot of verses to support Jesus' simple teaching of love your neighbor as yourself.

You conveniently skip all Jesus' word, and claim you are the true and saved ones.

This isn't a salvation issue. There are heathen pacifists.

This isn't even an issue of whether or not one is a mainstream trinitarian (as you tend to conflate the issues); the Mennonites are trinitarian and pacifists.

If you are willing to discuss Jesus' teachings, I'm happy to do so.

Let's start with the golden rule, shall we? Lk 6:31 "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Now, I would ask you, is this an absolute edict, or is this situational?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Rainee,

Why are you silent?

Did I say anything against Jesus' teachings?

If so I would like to discuss. I know we don't agree on how we practice our faith. I am convicted to spread my conviction for my Lord.

Jesus has been misrepresented by most mainstreamers with their doctrines and practice. the world needs to know the whole truth of Jesus' messages.

Jesus is for the whole world, not just for Trinitarians.