My Ignored List

rainee

''I am the Way, the Truth and the Life''. He who said that dwells in me and in denying truth, I deny Him who is in me, and I am in Him as we are in the Father.

Truster, then every man who is a believer could write this above.
What makes you special? The above makes you just one of millions.
You have nothing else but that?

I am a woman and I have that!!

My post stands in the witness of scripture and in my conscience which is part of my sprint that is part of moi.

What is an moi?
And do not worry - I'm not insulting you - I am kinda slow.

But years ago a friend said I may have a gift with scriptures. Course since then she may have changed her mind. sigh. I hope not.

So I am potentially not only like you - but also gifted even though I am kinda slow and not all that smart nor all that well educated.

Wow, Truster. You can enjoy my fellowship since I have more than you apparently?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Please...
Stop imploring. :plain: Just answering the non-redundant and important part.

:eek: Seriously, while it's darn entertaining, why is anyone even attempting to hold a dialogue with meshak or Truster? They can't hear you and they aren't interested. They came here to tell you how much more they know about the Holy than you do and to teach you the humility they embrace and personify. :plain:

unknown

:eek: Seriously, while it's darn entertaining, why is anyone even attempting to hold a dialogue with meshak or Truster? They can't hear you and they aren't interested. They came here to tell you how much more they know about the Holy than you do and to teach you the humility they embrace and personify. :plain:

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Amen and well said.

genuineoriginal

I love it how "blessings" can be used in so many varied ways.

I tend to try to bless people through my actions. Truster had some small issue with the TOL interface a while back; I did my best to bless him with the knowledge he needed to properly use said interface.

It doesn't strike me as much of a blessing if you say "blessings" at the tail end of saying some of the meanest things imaginable. "Hi, I'm right, you're going to hell, you're a friend of the devil, and I'm probably going to put you on Ignore. Blessings!"

Don't be putting Truster down, now.

He is doing the best he can with the little that God saw fit to give him.

Bless his heart.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Rottenecards_30758038_czh4x3hmxm.png

doloresistere

Stop imploring. :plain: Just answering the non-redundant and important part.

Exactly.

doloresistere

Maybe. Or maybe they, like me, figure you don't know what you're talking about and write you off as being unable or unwilling to have a discussion about the nuances of Jesus' teachings and how they were meant as a guide to interpersonal relationships and not as a rule book for the governance of nations.

Take your pick.

My thoughts exactly.

unknown

And you don't seem to know what it is.

are you pro-military too?

This is how we know if we know what Jesus teaches if you can love your neighbor including your enemy. Neighbors include your enemy.

blessings.
1st of all, I am not pro-military, I am ex-military. Aviation (Ch-47 Helicopters) the first time I was in and Armor ( Subject Matter Expert for the M60A2 Turrets) the second time. I traveled the world and found friends everywhere I went. You have no concept of the unity of so many people from all parts of the country bound together for a common cause. I am a Viet-Nam vet and I have already heard all the hate speech I need from bible thumping "Christians" like you.

Solomon tells us in the book of Ecclesiastes that there is a time for everything under the sun and He specifically mentions war. Jesus said there must be wars. Who will fight those wars? I understand that people like you can not swear an oath to defend anybody and you cannot commit to so many others set in authority over you. but I also know that many have. Jesus appreciated the centurion who understood what it means to be under authority. It means you can count on things being done without seeing to it yourself. People go into the military for as many reasons as there are people. But no matter what the reason they go in, they come out knowing what being a team really is. Getting your job done is not an option; many others are depending on you. I look at the state of Christianity here on TOL and have to laugh at it.

Jesus defined who your neighbor is in a parable, did you miss the meaning of the parable? And, who are you to redefine what was written in the NT?

genuineoriginal

I don't debate man-made doctrines. I spread Jesus' simple teachings.
That is simply not true

The military is the clear deception for Christians to advocate. It is antichrist.

Are you pro-military too?
Why do you always turn to debating over your own man-made doctrine right after claiming you don't?

Please take a Bible (I assume you have seen one before) and find the very Words of Jesus in them (some Bibles have them in red letters to make them easier to find) and see if there is a single word that mentions the military, soldiers, or any of the other things you are against.

I have already done this, and can say with authority that Jesus never spoke against the military, nor did He speak against soldiers.

So until you can prove from the very Words of Jesus written in the Bible that He spoke against the military and those that served in the military, you can take your man-made doctrine and make it into a spam sandwich.

:spam:

Truster

Truster, then every man who is a believer could write this above.
What makes you special? The above makes you just one of millions.
You have nothing else but that?

I am a woman and I have that!!

What is an moi?
And do not worry - I'm not insulting you - I am kinda slow.

But years ago a friend said I may have a gift with scriptures. Course since then she may have changed her mind. sigh. I hope not.

So I am potentially not only like you - but also gifted even though I am kinda slow and not all that smart nor all that well educated.

Wow, Truster. You can enjoy my fellowship since I have more than you apparently?

You have recently seen some of the riches of fellowship between Nang and myself. You have PM'd me on this and it is obviously your desire to experience what, by your own admission, you cannot understand.

Fellowship is the reserve of the just and anyone on the ignored list of the Yah Veh does not have access into that heavenly fellowship.

You can push and shove and stamp your feet, but you cannot enter in thereat.

Enter through the narrow gate: for wide the gate and broad the way leading to destruction; and many who enter therein: because narrow the gate and tribulated the way, leading to life; and few are they who find it.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
1st of all, I am not pro-military, I am ex-military. Aviation (Ch-47 Helicopters) the first time I was in and Armor ( Subject Matter Expert for the M60A2 Turrets) the second time. I traveled the world and found friends everywhere I went. You have no concept of the unity of so many people from all parts of the country bound together for a common cause. I am a Viet-Nam vet and I have already heard all the hate speech I need from bible thumping "Christians" like you.

Solomon tells us in the book of Ecclesiastes that there is a time for everything under the sun and He specifically mentions war. Jesus said there must be wars. Who will fight those wars? I understand that people like you can not swear an oath to defend anybody and you cannot commit to so many others set in authority over you. but I also know that many have. Jesus appreciated the centurion who understood what it means to be under authority. It means you can count on things being done without seeing to it yourself. People go into the military for as many reasons as there are people. But no matter what the reason they go in, they come out knowing what being a team really is. Getting your job done is not an option many others are depending on you. I look at the state of Christianity here on TOL and have to laugh at it.

Jesus defined who your neighbor is in a parable, did you miss the meaning of the parable? And, who are you to redefine what was written in the NT?

Amen

Under the Noahic covenant, we are to execute murderers. God says the covenant given to man thru Noah was an everlasting eternal covenant.

Truster

I would not and could not call a person either brother or sister that were not walking in the Way. Messiah said, ‘’my mother and my brothers and sisters are those that do the will of my Father’’. Those were His words and those are my words and I've heard the same from a number of people on here.

Once the truth comes in power to a person they must act on the truth received, because until they do they shall know no perfect rest, because the Holy Spirit shall be witnessing to the truth perceived and will if necessary disturb the spirit of man. Fear of man is a snare to people and will often try to be nice and fit in with others. I have tried this and it doesn't work. Oil does not and never will mix with water. Some of us who have come to the knowledge of this just ignore the religious atheists wherever we find them, but the atheists can never ignore us. They even confuse themselves by their behavior, ''they know not what they do''.

The more you persist in accusing and berating Nang the more blessed Nang becomes. There is a law that governs this that is more secure and relied upon than the law of gravity.

When I use the word blessed in this context I know exactly what the word means. Beautified or beautiful in the sight of Him who provides and desires the true beauty of the inner man.

One of the blessings of fellowship is that one will always recognise the truth and will instantly recognise the scripture that verifies that truth. Nang read what I'd written and saw the scriptures of Peter in the second epistle chapter 1 verses 3-11.
When I wrote what I did it was in the knowledge of the truth and I needed not to add scripture because I know that those who recognise truth will always be given confirmation of that truth.

That is the office of the Holy Spirit, ''He will give you remembrance of everything I have said''.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Those who avoid or ignore me are mostly pro-military.

It is the subject they cannot discuss. they know they are guilty about it so they ignore me or my comments and belittle or ridicule me without commenting what I am saying.
Or we differ with her, in which case she does more of this sort of thing and puts us on ignore. :plain:

doloresistere

Solomon tells us in the book of Ecclesiastes that there is a time for everything under the sun and He specifically mentions war. Jesus said there must be wars. Who will fight those wars? I understand that people like you can not swear an oath to defend anybody and you cannot commit to so many others set in authority over you. but I also know that many have. Jesus appreciated the centurion who understood what it means to be under authority. It means you can count on things being done without seeing to it yourself. People go into the military for as many reasons as there are people. But no matter what the reason they go in, they come out knowing what being a team really is. Getting your job done is not an option; many others are depending on you. I look at the state of Christianity here on TOL and have to laugh at it.

Yes, and you will find that other soldiers fighting against you are not your neighbor or your enemy for that matter.