My Ignored List

rainee

If the gifted women here are all upset and striving with each other and relationships are tearing at the seems - let's build a little bon fire and cook a guy over it.

I would like to start with Gros because he is so handy and always around at moments of contention. We could sing songs and share stories while toasting him. C'mon ladies. Don't be blue nothing so bad as cannot be forgiven. We just need some down time.

(But we must not cook Stux because he may already think poorly of me when I have not been bad.)

We could make a list of the guys to cook after Gros?

Like TH if you can catch him? But Not Lon surely not!!
Maybe we will have to vote on who to cook and who not to cook?

I like Bro Vinny but I bet he would be tasty

IMJerusha

If the gifted women here are all upset and striving with each other and relationships are tearing at the seems - let's build a little bon fire and cook a guy over it.

I would like to start with Gros because he is so handy and always around at moments of contention. We could sing songs and share stories while toasting him. C'mon ladies. Don't be blue nothing so bad as cannot be forgiven. We just need some down time.

(But we must not cook Stux because he may already think poorly of me when I have not been bad.)

We could make a list of the guys to cook after Gros? Like TH is you can catch him? But Not Lon surely not!!
maybe we will have to vote on who to cook and who not to cook?

I'd like to treat it casually Rainee but I think both Nang and Town are right. Both this thread and Truster's behavior have brought to light a serious issue amongst us. I, for one, would like to do something to heal the wounds and create a better way here at TOL since some don't seem to be able to control their legalistic and condemning attitudes. Discernment sort of judgment is one thing. Condemning judgment belongs solely to God and Yeshua.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

We could make a list of the guys to cook after Gros?

Like TH if you can catch him? But Not Lon surely not!!
Maybe we will have to vote on who to cook and who not to cook?

I like Bro Vinny but I bet he would be tasty

i've never minded taking a little heat around here :idunno:

rainee

i've never minded taking a little heat around here :idunno:
This is very true Res, which kinda takes the fun out of it, you know what I mean?

It's like picturing a sheet of unclean creatures being lowered down to Peter and him being told to kill and eat - but when he looks into the sack - there they all are looking quite happy to jump into his mouth!

So it kinda is unsettling...

rainee

I'd like to treat it casually Rainee but I think both Nang and Town are right. Both this thread and Truster's behavior have brought to light a serious issue amongst us. I, for one, would like to do something to heal the wounds and create a better way here at TOL since some don't seem to be able to control their legalistic and condemning attitudes. Discernment sort of judgment is one thing. Condemning judgment belongs solely to God and Yeshua.

IMJ,

You have more than one problem going on here...

Nang is a problem right now that I cannot understand.
She is the reason I jumped on Truster at first - to protect her (I know insane reflex but that is how it works) Then I realized she must know something I do not know about this whole situation...
Then I saw her fighting on this thread with everybody and figured we will just have to let her have her head.. She is not an idiot. Let this run and then maybe she will explain later. But it is weird.

But you, dear lady, may not hold to entirely kosher (in the trin sense) positions? IF so, you may get flak from Glory and maybe some other women. Maybe even men, i dunno. You may have them bothered, do you understand? Because of some differences there? What the problem is - is you may actually be what a Trin would be but unable at this time to say what Trins say because you are wrestling with making things fit - or working with a different set of words...or concepts. I don't know. All I know is I try to work with prophecy and trin is amazingly true to something we can't easily see without inspiration and/or prophecy.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
IMJ,

She is the reason I jumped on Truster at first - to protect her

:confused:

Then I realized she must know something I do not know about this whole situation...
Then I saw her fighting on this thread with everybody and figured we will just have to let her have her head.. She is not an idiot. Let this run and then maybe she will explain later. But it is weird.

I am not fighting with everybody . . .

Just taking a stand with some who are being irrational, judgmental, and confrontational towards the saints without good cause.

:noid:

rainee

Bro Vinny,
sigh
I know, I know, I started this - I take it back, ok?

Bit off more than I could chew :shocked:

rainee

:confused:

I am not fighting with everybody . . .

Just taking a stand with some who are being irrational, judgmental, and confrontational towards the saints without good cause.

:noid:

Nang, how many times have you corrected Truster? How many?
None?
Is that because you never saw him in error? Never?
Say what you will but some things are not normal here. Not with you or Stux. Or Truster.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang, how many times have you corrected Truster? How many?

None.

None?
Is that because you never saw him in error? Never?

Truster and I have only recently met, but so far we seem to be in scriptural accord.

Say what you will but some things are not normal here. Not with you or Stux. Or Truster.

Perhaps that is because all three of us have been open and honest challenging the post-modern status quo around here.

It has produced the same results as pouring water on a witch . . .but it is about time somebody does it!

IMJerusha

IMJ,

She is the reason I jumped on Truster at first - to protect her (I know insane reflex but that is how it works) Then I realized she must know something I do not know about this whole situation...

But you, dear lady, may not hold to entirely kosher (in the trin sense) positions? IF so, you may get flak from Glory and maybe some other women. Maybe even men, i dunno. You may have them bothered, do you understand? Because of some differences there? What the problem is - is you may actually be what a Trin would be but unable at this time to say what Trins say because you are wrestling with making things fit - or working with a different set of words...or concepts. I don't know. All I know is I try to work with prophecy and trin is amazingly true to something we can't easily see without inspiration and/or prophecy.

What problem do I have in the Trin sense? Are you thinking I'm non-Trinitarian? And why would that matter anyway? Non-trins are Christians too. I think you missed my point.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
None.

Truster and I have only recently met, but so far we seem to be in scriptural accord.

Perhaps that is because all three of us have been open and honest challenging the post-modern status quo around here.

It has produced the same results as pouring water on a witch . . .but it is about time somebody does it!

Delicious. I'm not shocked at all over this... I expect more goodies to come lol