My Ignored List

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I like pie. :plain: :chew: I also like a few of the people quarreling...maybe that Truster character has done enough damage.

He's on enforced vacation. Why don't the rest of us work as hard to undo the animosity he managed to engender among the faithful in his brief (I know, but it only felt like years) stay among us.

It's an idea. :cheers:

glorydaz

I've never even implied that. You on the other hand have boldly posted that judgment is yours when, in Truth, it is not.

What a crock. :nono:

I have never said judgment is mine. I have said we are to judge all things. It's too bad you can't see the difference.

glorydaz

I like pie. :plain: :chew: I also like a few of the people quarreling...maybe that Truster character has done enough damage.

He's on enforced vacation. Why don't the rest of us work as hard to undo the animosity he managed to engender among the faithful in his brief (I know, but it only felt like years) stay among us.

Great idea, Town. However, my disagreement with IM Jerusha goes back quite a ways. So, I won't blame that on Thruster. :)

IMJerusha

Wisdom. And regardless of my differences with GDaz, I can still consider her my Sister in the Body. :cheers:

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Great idea!

All that has been proven wrong on TOL is the fault of one recent contributor!

How handy . . .

Not.

Damage done must be attributed rightfully to all contributors to these posts the last few weeks. Even those who lurked silently in the shadows, will bear blame before God, for these unfortunate events.

A light has been shined on spiritual darkness in these parts. It is not pretty, but it is real.

journey

Amen! - I think this is a great idea.

glorydaz

Great idea!

How handy . . .

Not.

Damage done must be attributed rightfully to all contributors to these posts the last few weeks. Even those who lurked silently in the shadows, will bear blame before God, for these unfortunate events.

A light has been shined on spiritual darkness in these parts. It is not pretty, but it is real.

Are you saying you think your hands are clean? I'm afraid that would be a bit of blindness on your part, Nang. I certainly saw of side of you I've never seen before. And to put it mildly, it wasn't a pretty sight.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Are you saying you think your hands are clean? I'm afraid that would be a bit of blindness on your part, Nang. I certainly saw of side of you I've never seen before. And to put it mildly, it wasn't a pretty sight.

I rather like knowing who is real and who isnt, so its gain as far as i am concerned.

glorydaz

Wisdom. And regardless of my differences with GDaz, I can still consider her my Sister in the Body. :cheers:

Look out, I might be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Keep an eye out for those big teeth and pointy ears. It pays to be aware of what's under the costume. ;)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Great idea!

No, but that's not what I either said or implied.

How handy . . .
Yes, if people step back and end pointless and increasingly hostile confrontations I'd say that's a win. I understand from personal experience how difficult that can be, but it's still a good idea.

Damage done must be attributed rightfully to all contributors to these posts the last few weeks.
If there was anything like an objective authority inclined to review it I'm still not certain that it would profit a soul. Given there isn't it could only reduce to either a) proclaiming truth by show of hands or b) a tiresome round of, essentially, name calling with all parties to it ending as they began.

Even those who lurked silently in the shadows, will bear blame before God, for these unfortunate events.
That sounds really important for angry words spoken in an internet chat room. I'm arguing for perspective.

Or, given the fruitlessness attached, I was just hoping everyone who isn't invested in further turmoil would divest themselves of it here.

You could start a thread.

genuineoriginal

It would be best if you just stuck to baking pies!

pie_in_face_21.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Great idea!

How handy . . .

Not.

I suspect you to be a first class "drama queen!"

bybee

I was trying.

BYBEE.....explain to me again why I should not quit??????

Because what you're now enduring is what we all have endured and shall, no doubt, continue to endure, BUT! We have each other.
And, because I like you!
I am your friend on TOL for as long as you care to stay!
Blessings!

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber

As one who has lurked silently in the shadows for the past few days since Truster arbitrarily banished me to his list of the unredeemed, this has been one of the most painful things I've ever watched. That it involves those I have considered my closest friends since soon after joining TOL, is agonizing.

At this point I'm losing hope that any of these broken relationships can be mended. Words, whether spoken or written, can never be taken back. I have remained publicly silent to this point because, honestly, I can't think of anything I could say that would make the situation any better.

My heart hurts.

IMJerusha

Because what you're now enduring is what we all have endured and shall, no doubt, continue to endure, BUT! We have each other.
And, because I like you!
I am your friend on TOL for as long as you care to stay!
Blessings!

Okay. Thank you.

IMJerusha

As one who has lurked silently in the shadows for the past few days since Truster arbitrarily banished me to his list of the unredeemed, this has been one of the most painful things I've ever watched. That it involves those I have considered my closest friends since soon after joining TOL, is agonizing.

At this point I'm losing hope that any of these broken relationships can be mended. Words, whether spoken or written, can never be taken back. I have remained publicly silent to this point because, honestly, I can't think of anything I could say that would make the situation any better.

My heart hurts.

Words can be taken back. It's called apologizing and asking forgiveness. I've been trying to point out since I first got here that differences in doctrine do not dismiss belief in Yeshua. He is our common denominator and we should be able to rejoice in that, treat one another with respect and care and talk about our differences in ways that aren't wounding or that create stumbling blocks for one another. I, for one, would like to petition Knight to add that to the list of nono's here at TOL. When someone claims faith in Yeshua, Jesus, Iesous, Eashoa, the Lord, God, Adonai, Yah Weh, etc. it is an intensely personal thing and should be honored as such. No one should be declared an unbeliever based upon their doctrine. Argue your doctrine and truth smack til the cows come home but no one has the right to declare someone not of the Body of Yeshua but Yeshua Himself and I'm not saying ignore blasphemy.

bybee

Words can be taken back. It's called apologizing and asking forgiveness. I've been trying to point out since I first got here that differences in doctrine do not dismiss belief in Yeshua. He is our common denominator and we should be able to rejoice in that, treat one another with respect and care and talk about our differences in ways that aren't wounding or that create stumbling blocks for one another. I, for one, would like to petition Knight to add that to the list of nono's here at TOL. When someone claims faith in Yeshua, Jesus, Iesous, Eashoa, the Lord, God, Adonai, Yah Weh, etc. it is an intensely personal thing and should be honored as such. No one should be declared an unbeliever based upon their doctrine. Argue your doctrine and truth smack til the cows come home but no one has the right to declare someone not of the Body of Yeshua but Yeshua Himself and I'm not saying ignore blasphemy.

Yup!

glorydaz

We are not to be so gullible that we don't see the perils false brethren can bring upon us. People make many CLAIMS....discernment is not to be cast aside just so we can CLAIM to be loving Christians. The question isn't doctrine...it's a question of pride, contention, and divisiveness. That's the evidence that is impossible to hide.

Titus 1:16
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Corinthians 11:26
In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;