Muslim Bakers and Photographers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Extremists?
Marrying little girls, using little slave girls as sexual toys, and just raping women in general is not exclusive to just those that strap on a suicide bomb.
Their prophet (Piss be upon him) made it all perfectly acceptable to all Muslim men.
Unless a Muslim man wants to acknowledge their own prophet (Piss be upon him) was a sicko pervert, none of them could dare speak against any of it all with any sincerity at all.

931.jpg

Authenticity NOT verified...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Extremists?
Marrying little girls, using little slave girls as sexual toys, and just raping women in general is not exclusive to just those that strap on a suicide bomb.
Their prophet (Piss be upon him) made it all perfectly acceptable to all Muslim men.
Unless a Muslim man wants to acknowledge their own prophet (Piss be upon him) was a sicko pervert, none of them could dare speak against any of it all with any sincerity at all.

The West has no saintly record to fall back on when it comes to rape and pedophilia.

Having said that, there's no way I'd want to live as a Muslim woman in a Muslim culture, for reasons so basic as to not needing to be spelled out. That doesn't mean I think the people in those cultures should be exterminated, as has been advocated for here. We can't go into every country in the world and take over their culture (that worked SO WELL in Iraq), so what exactly are you suggesting?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

What really must have got anna's dandruff raised is that I confirmed it with (of all things) a World Net Daily article.

What, that marrying off young children to older men is quite common amongst the Muslim religion?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I doubt that annab will be back attempting to disprove Islam's history of pedophilia. One thing I'm curious about: why hasn't the left provided pictures of the actual brides?

I should have looked 15 paces behind the wedding procession for women covered in burkas with their eyes facing the ground.

women-walk-behind-men.jpg

This picture's authenticity has NOT been verified by TOL's resident Muslim apologist annab.

Is it true that the wedding reception involves stoning a homosexual to death and beheading some infidels?

All of this foofooing around just to deflect attention from your fake story...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The West has no saintly record to fall back on when it comes to rape and pedophilia.
Christianity does not condone rape and pedophilia.
Islam does.

Having said that, there's no way I'd want to live as a Muslim woman in a Muslim culture, for reasons so basic as to not needing to be spelled out.
Ain't that the truth!

I would go even further and say I don't want to be a woman, period, in a Muslim culture.

We can't go into every country in the world and take over their culture. What exactly are you suggesting?
I'm suggesting we don't allow their culture into our culture.
In our culture, what they believe is acceptable behavior is not only criminal, but downright disgusting.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Christianity does not condone rape and pedophilia.
Islam does.

There's condoned rape in the OT, so if you want to compare texts, there's going to be some uncomfortable similarity.

However - I said the West. And we have rape and pedophilia galore.

I'm suggesting we don't allow their culture into our culture.
In our culture, what they believe is acceptable behavior is not only criminal, but downright disgusting.

You mean as in not immigrating? Because I live in a state which (I think) has one of the highest, if not the highest number of Muslims in the country. I went to school with Muslims. There's a part of town referred to as Little Baghdad. Why should they not be able to settle here peacefully? After all, we tore up their country and made it all but inhabitable.

Arthur Brain

Yet you still defend these filthy child molesting barbarians.

Sounds like an admission that your story was fake there aCW. Would hardly be the first time you've been caught out in that exactly would it? Or being so dumb as to link to an obviously fake source to begin with...You're not so bright as to vet your sources properly at the best of times dude...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It pleases me that you've followed my 4 part thread on recriminalizing homosexuality.

Having said that, there's no way I'd want to live as a Muslim woman in a Muslim culture,

i.e. it's much safer to defend the filthy barbarians from the comfort of anna's American home.

...for reasons so basic as to not needing to be spelled out. That doesn't mean I think the people in those cultures should be exterminated, as has been advocated for here. We can't go into every country in the world and take over their culture (that worked SO WELL in Iraq), so what exactly are you suggesting?

You do realize before the left (Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama) deposed every pro American leader in Muslim countries that it was safe for Christian missionaries to travel in those countries and share the gospel of Jesus Christ?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It pleases me that you've followed my 4 part thread on recriminalizing homosexuality.

Dream on.

You do realize before the left (Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama) deposed every pro American leader in Muslim countries that it was safe for Christian missionaries to travel in those countries and share the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Why'd you leave out Bush 41 and Bush 43?

Whoops, forgot Reagan.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Sounds like an admission that your story was fake there aCW. Would hardly be the first time you've been caught out in that exactly would it? Or being so dumb as to link to an obviously fake source to begin with...You're not so bright as to vet your sources properly at the best of times dude...

(And here I thought Art was going to go off on one of his loony Phil Robertson rants. Give him time, the night is still young and he's probably only half way through his bottle).

Yes, along with this fake picture I had posted a picture of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger giving a speech at a Ku Klux Klan rally. Your friend annab wasn't upset that her beloved racist/eugenicist Sanger gave the speech, but was upset that it wasn't an authentic picture.

Margaret+Sanger+and+KKK.jpg

Then there's homosexual activist and defender of pedophilia Peter Tatchell. While he did write a letter to the editor defending having sex with children, the picture of him holding up a sign using the exact words that he wrote in the letter was fake.

Like anna, it wasn't the fact that homosexual activist Peter Tatchell defended pedophilia that bothered you, it was the fake picture that did (but then a good picture is worth a thousand sleepless nights isn't it Art?).

It's well established that followers of Islam rape little children. I'll be more careful in the future so that you child loving "fact checkers" don't go into a hissy fit over the truth behind these barbaric acts because the pictures displayed weren't accurately captioned.

Arthur Brain

(And here I thought Art was going to go off on one of his loony Phil Robertson rants. Give him time, the night is still young and he's probably only half way through his bottle).

Yes, along with this fake picture I had posted a picture of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger giving a speech at a Ku Klux Klan rally. Your friend annab wasn't upset that her beloved racist/eugenicist Sanger gave the speech, but was upset that it wasn't an authentic picture.

Margaret+Sanger+and+KKK.jpg

Then there's homosexual activist and defender of pedophilia Peter Tatchell. While he did write a letter to the editor defending having sex with children, the picture of him holding up a sign using the exact words that he wrote in the letter was fake.

Like anna, it wasn't the fact that homosexual activist Peter Tatchell defended pedophilia that bothered you, it was the fake picture that did (but then a good picture is worth a thousand sleepless nights isn't it Art?).

It's well established that followers of Islam rape little children. I'll be more careful in the future so that you child loving "fact checkers" don't go into a hissy fit over the truth behind these barbaric acts because the pictures displayed weren't accurately captioned.

Hmm, it seems like you're the one having a pompous little rant going on here aCW. It's simply a fact that you constantly spread misinformation around the place. It's probably a mixture of you willingly doing it and just not being bright enough to check your source material properly going on history. After all, you do use such gems as 'creativity movement' as such, remember?

Schmuck...

Oh, and the fact that you give Phil Robertson a free pass where it comes to his comments about girls hardly constitutes a 'rant'.

Still, as long as a Christian conservative condones such eh?

;)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dream on.

Oh the nightmares that you and your little chickadee must have had after it was exposed that the leaders of your beloved LGBTQ movement were (and currently are) a bunch of pedophiles and pederasts.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Why'd you leave out Bush 41 and Bush 43?

Whoops, forgot Reagan.

We've been over after your beloved Jimmy Carter helped overthrow the Shah of Iran, how children as young as 13 were hung from cranes by those filthy Muslim barbarians.

But let's go over it again for old time sake shall we anna?

Children as young as 13 were hanged from cranes, six at a time, in a barbaric two-month purge of Iran’s prisons on the direct orders of Ayatollah Khomeini, according to a new book by his former deputy.

More than 30,000 political prisoners were executed in the 1988 massacre — a far larger number than previously suspected. Secret documents smuggled out of Iran reveal that, because of the large numbers of necks to be broken, prisoners were loaded onto forklift trucks in groups of six and hanged from cranes in half-hourly intervals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ni-fatwa-led-to-killing-of-30000-in-Iran.html

Need I continue anna or have you had your fill of crow for the evening?

ClimateSanity

Is there a case where such a cake or wedding photos was requested and refused? Also, do you see the irony of seeking common cause with Muslims, who you hate, in bigotry?

I'm not seeking common cause looney tunes. I'm making a point about hypocrisy of the LGBQT community.

ClimateSanity

Is there a case where such a cake or wedding photos was requested and refused? Also, do you see the irony of seeking common cause with Muslims, who you hate, in bigotry?

There is no case where one was requested because Muslims are not on the LGBQT hate list. They have no desire to ruin Muslims business or interfere in their religion. Can't say the same about their intentions toward Christians.

rexlunae

I'm not seeking common cause looney tunes. I'm making a point about hypocrisy of the LGBQT community.

In order for there to be hypocrisy, you'd actually need a case. You're just speculating how gay people would react on the kooky theory that conservatives seem to have that somehow Christians are being held to a different standard that Muslims and others aren't. So, do you have that, or are we just experiencing one of your paranoid daydreams of persecution?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Funny you think Rusha should have to post according to your rules.

I think you spend more time speculating about what Rusha thinks and what Rusha does than you do fact-checking the crap that gets posted as news around here. If she doesn't post, you say "no word of protest." If she does post, you pull out your ridiculous "see who yelps" line. You need a new hobby.

Meanwhile, I don't think she's thinking about you at all... you're probably on her ignore list. :chuckle:

Rusha spends most of her time thanking posts and letting people argue for her. In her mind, that makes her feel superior. Must be a woman thing :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In order for there to be hypocrisy, you'd actually need a case. You're just speculating how gay people would react on the kooky theory that conservatives seem to have that somehow Christians are being held to a different standard that Muslims and others aren't. So, do you have that, or are we just experiencing one of your paranoid daydreams of persecution?

Can you HEAR me rex? (rexlunae has had me on ignore up until recently because the truth is hard for him to handle).

If you can read this post I'll provide numerous examples of Christian bakers, florists, innkeepers, photographers and other businesses that were targeted by the ever so tolerant LGBTQueer movement for failing to sell out God and bow to their perversion.

300 Examples You Have to Read to Understand the Term ‘Homofascism’

http://barbwire.com/2014/07/07/300-examples-read-understand-meant-term-homofascism/

Now all that you have to do rex (provided you don't have me on ignore again and can read this) is show a case or two where Muslim business owners who denied sodomites service were brought up on criminal charges and/or sued in civil court.