Muslim Bakers and Photographers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's not. Let's stick with the fake story you posted and work with that.

Help me with my memory: Was it the fake story about Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger giving a speech to the Ku Klux Klan? My bad, it was child bride marriages in Islam.

WND seems to side with you on this one:

http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/106002/

Ok, now onto child marriages throughout Islam. Do they or do they not exist? Heck, maybe I made up the story about Muhammad raping a 9 year old prepubescent girl that he called his "wife".

bundy_2.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It never struck me for a moment that the little girls might later be described in the bloggersphere as the brides!
Apparently not even knowing the history of their pedo, drug addicted, murdering prophet (Piss be upon him), and all the other Muslim men that molest little girls as brides or slaves.

So, when folks see a pic like this, it is not illogical to think the girls in the pic could be their brides.
It turns out that the pic is not of brides at all, but it wasn't illogical to think it based on the history of the perversion of Muslim men.

kiwimacahau

Apparently not even knowing the history of their pedo, drug addicted, murdering prophet (Piss be upon him), and all the other Muslim men that molest little girls as brides or slaves.

So, when folks see a pic like this, it is not illogical to think the girls in the pic could be their brides.
It turns out that the pic is not of brides at all, but it wasn't illogical to think it based on the history of the perversion of Muslim men.
Heiferdust

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by MrDante

It never struck me for a moment that the little girls might later be described in the bloggersphere as the brides!

Apparently not even knowing the history of their pedo, drug addicted, murdering prophet (Piss be upon him),...

It took me several minutes to quit laughing over your comment in parenthesize.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Try to get one of their bakeries to make a cake with that on it.

Don't tempt me. On second thought: I kinda like the way my head is attached to my neck.

londonmuslims.jpg

I really shouldn't post pictures like the above without first verifying it's authenticity with TOL's resident Muslim apologist annamuslimloverdetti.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I really shouldn't post pictures like the above without first verifying it's authenticity with TOL's resident Muslim apologist annamuslimloverdetti.
Anna correctly identified the photo as not being of brides.

Of course the actual brides waiting for the ceremony may actually be even younger than some of the girls they are holding hands with.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
londonmuslims.jpg

It's not a good idea to post any photo without checking to see if it's authentic. Particularly photos with people holding signs, because they're often photoshopped. Musterion found that out with (at least) two of his threads that lurched off the rails because the photos in the OP turned out to be fake.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Anna correctly identified the photo as not being of brides.

What really must have got anna's dandruff raised is that I confirmed it with (of all things) a World Net Daily article.

Of course the actual brides waiting for the ceremony may actually be even younger than some of the girls they are holding hands with.

I doubt that annab will be back attempting to disprove Islam's history of pedophilia. One thing I'm curious about: why hasn't the left provided pictures of the actual brides?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's not a good idea to post any photo without checking to see if it's authentic. Particularly photos with people holding signs, because they're often photoshopped. Musterion found that out with one of his threads that lurched off the rails because the OP turned out to be fake.

I spent a lot of money making this fake video: paying the actors, rental of police uniforms, etc. etc. (yes, I am a card-carrying member of the "vast right wing conspiracy").

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not a good idea to post any photo without checking to see if it's authentic. Particularly photos with people holding signs, because they're often photoshopped. Musterion found that out with two of his threads that lurched off the rails because the photos in the OP turned out to be fake.
That's true.
There are so many factual photos to demonstrate the perversion of Muslims, there no need to post doctored pics.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What really must have got anna's dandruff raised is that I confirmed it with (of all things) a World Net Daily article.

You're taking credit now for debunking your own fake story? :chuckle:

I doubt that annab will be back attempting to disprove Islam's history of pedophilia. One thing I'm curious about: why hasn't the left provided pictures of the actual brides?

I'm didn't come to this thread to discuss pedophilia, something I'm vehemently against no matter what culture (which shouldn't even need to be said, but this is TOL...). I came to debunk your fakery and let Nick know Rusha's not losing any sleep over him.

The actual brides were elsewhere, because in that culture, the sexes are segregated after a certain age.

The party is for 450 grooms, the brides are elsewhere, some among the 5,000 or so guests. It’s the way things are done here, Personally I’m for the mixing of the sexes, but I’m not about to argue, I’m outnumbered.

Any other questions?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti

It's not a good idea to post any photo without checking to see if it's authentic. Particularly photos with people holding signs, because they're often photoshopped. Musterion found that out with two of his threads that lurched off the rails because the photos in the OP turned out to be fake.

That's true.
There are so many factual photos to demonstrate the perversion of Muslims, there no need to post doctored pics.

To play it safe, I say we proud members of the "vast right wing conspiracy" stick to cartoons.

6d2be8ceaf9125fb5207b15e05f6c3c6.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You're taking credit now for debunking your own fake story?

What, that marrying off young children to older men is quite common amongst the Muslim religion?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm didn't come to this thread to discuss pedophilia, something I'm vehemently against no matter what culture. I came to debunk your fakery and let Nick know Rusha's not losing any sleep over him.

The actual brides were elsewhere, because in that culture, the sexes are segregated after a certain age

The party is for 450 grooms, the brides are elsewhere, some among the 5,000 or so guests. It’s the way things are done here, Personally I’m for the mixing of the sexes, but I’m not about to argue, I’m outnumbered.

I should have looked 15 paces behind the wedding procession for women covered in burkas with their eyes facing the ground.

women-walk-behind-men.jpg

This picture's authenticity has NOT been verified by TOL's resident Muslim apologist annab.

Any other questions?

Is it true that the wedding reception involves stoning a homosexual to death and beheading some infidels?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The extremists among them, yes. Most people are aware of their atrocities. Not all Muslims are terrorists, just like not all Southern Protestants are active KKK members.
Extremists?
Marrying little girls, using little slave girls as sexual toys, and just raping women in general is not exclusive to just those that strap on a suicide bomb.
Their prophet (Piss be upon him) made it all perfectly acceptable to all Muslim men.
Unless a Muslim man wants to acknowledge their own prophet (Piss be upon him) was a sicko pervert, none of them could dare speak against any of it all with any sincerity at all.