Muslim Bakers and Photographers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Bible also says Jacob arranged the marriage of his daughter Dinah to the man who raped her.

Genesis 34

It sounds like a case of out of wedlock sex instead of forcible rape anna.

"...because he had done a disgraceful thing in Israel by lying with Jacob’s daughter, a thing which ought not to be done."

Back to the false prophet Mo (may pi...) raping little Aisha at the ripe old age of 9: I must have missed your posts showing your outrage.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I had to go highlight this exchange because it's classic aCW, whose rabbit gopher trails have so undermined the terrain around here that one of these days the floor of TOL is going to drop right out from under our feet:

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

childbride2.jpg

http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/06/german-court-applies-sharia-to-child-marriage/

The girl above is 14, that's ancient by Muhammad's (may pi...) standards.

Let's see, that would be one year off Phil Robertson's recommendation, right aCW?

And right around the age of homosexual icons Harvey Milk and Terry Bean's boyfriends.

You can't have a thread about pedophilia and pederasty without giving credit to the movement that founded the North American Man Boy Love Association anna.

(I wonder if I'd mentioned that NAMBLA marched in 'gay' pride parades up until the time that it was discovered that it was really bad PR for the homosexual movement?)

Did you know that NAMBLA marched in 'gay' pride parades anna up until the time that it was discovered that it was really bad PR for the homosexual movement?

We're talking Muslim, Christian and Jewish girl brides, and aCW is off and running with Harvey Milk, Terry Bean, and Nambla.

Anything to avoid having to admit that there were Jewish and Christian girl brides and betrothed who were as young as the Muslim girls.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So it seems something rare has happened on this thread ... and it went off-topic. *glances at ACW*

Anyways, I would say the same thing about Muslim photographers and bakers as I would about any others .

IF they wish to refuse service for trivial reasons ... there are superior businesses to meet your needs. Hit them where it hurts ... in the media.

Just as they should have the right to refuse service to anyone they wish, consumers should have the right to rake them over the coals by spreading the word. Personally, I wouldn't want to patronize a business that utilizes discriminatory practices ...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I had to go highlight this exchange because it's classic aCW, whose rabbit gopher trails have so undermined the terrain around here that one of these days the floor of TOL is going to drop right out from under our feet:

We're talking Muslim, Christian and Jewish girl brides, and aCW is off and running with Harvey Milk, Terry Bean, and Nambla.

Anything to avoid having to admit that there were Jewish and Christian girl brides and betrothed who were as young as the Muslim girls.

I guess I am confused here. Wasn't this thread originally questioning the business practices of Muslims?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

The thread's subject deals with Islam and the LGBTQ movement anna. I'm sorry that you're so offended that every major homosexual icon has been a pedophile or pederast.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I guess I am confused here. Wasn't this thread originally questioning the business practices of Muslims?

I guess... the maker of the thread is currently on my ignore list. :chuckle: You'll need to look to aCW for the reason this ended up on the subject of child brides...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The thread's subject deals with Islam and the LGBTQ movement anna.

Actually, I got the impression it was making the claim that only Christians business receive flack when their business practices are seen as discriminatory.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What part of "violated," "defiled," or "raped" (depending on the version) do you not understand?

Out of wedlock sex, unlike in today's secular humanist society that you embrace so dearly, was indefensible back in biblical days.

BTW, I must have missed your outrage when 52 year old false prophet Muhammad (may pi...) had sex with his 9 year old child bride Aisha.

Could you address that issue before you blow more smokescreens?

MrDante

Since we're talking about racists and anti Semitics, let's play that little game that you failed so badly at earlier this evening:

The Founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger was both a racist and a Jew hater.

92b9e1c4a8416819b49f325a0223ed8c.jpg

Tell us that Margaret Sanger and her fellow racists and Jew haters are a bunch of pathetic losers that are responsible for the murder of millions of black babies here in the US.

Art's reply:

Sanger didn't say anything of the sort.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Out of wedlock sex, unlike in today's secular humanist society that you embrace so dearly, was indefensible back in biblical days.

BTW, I must have missed your outrage when 52 year old false prophet Muhammad (may pi...) had sex with his 9 year old child bride Aisha.

Could you address that issue before you blow more smokescreens?

If you go back in the thread, you'll find my opinion of child brides in any culture, including the religious heritage of the world's three major religions.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually, I got the impression it was making the claim that only Christians business receive flack when their business practices are seen as discriminatory.

Which I pointed out is true. Since your attention span is that of a gnat, here is the subject title along with the OP:

Muslim Bakers and Photographers
Where are LGBQT folks demanding gay wedding cakes and wedding photos?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you go back in the thread, you'll find my opinion of child brides in any culture, including the religious heritage of the world's three major religions.

How about we save time and you just say that the false prophet Muhammad (may pi...) was not only a murderer, a thief and a homosexual, but a child rapist as well?

Say it anna.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by MrDante

Sanger didn't say anything of the sort.

He regularly lifts Sanger's quotes out of context to make her look far more sinister than she actually was.

Yeah, like when she spoke to the women of the Ku Klux Klan (and was invited to speak at numerous other meetings).

I can talk all day long about the racist/eugenicist/Jew hating Margaret Sanger anna, but the question is, can you spend the day defending her?