Moon Landing Hoax

Daniel1611

Whether they're stationary or not is hugely critical to their altitude.
Or better put their altitude is hugely critical to whether or not they're stationary.
They can't be stationary in low Earth orbit.
Awesome video, please excuse the music and the title is misleading;

Dish Network satillite

Where did they get that vid from?

Then where did New Horizons go after they launched it?

I'll check the video out tomorow. I have work early tomorow.

Where it went was probably burned up in the val Allen belt or just floated off. I don't know. We can't get a photo down in the sea but we get them way out in space? No. Further, NASA uses admitted cgi and paintings and will show them like they're really by not making it clear that they're not photos. I'm also convinced they use fake pictures and deliberately lie and say they're real. I don't believe anything that comes out of this deceptive agency. Nothing. I believe zero that NASA says. Nada.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I just gave them to you along with links;

So to ask again;
Why do people's satellite dishes point at the same spot in the sky if the satellites are moving in Low Earth Orbit?
Do you understand Low Earth Orbit and Geostationary Orbit?
I'm not lookin to beat you up here, but it's best to understand things and their implications if your going to have an opinion about them.

You also realize how fast that dish would move on top of your house given that a stable low earth orbit velocity to keep the object from rapid decay and falling back to earth is about 17,500 mph that dish would be moving and that is until it sped right by. I am getting quite a good laugh reading the absolute ignorance being posted here, just more proof that our public education system in the U.S. is broken. :chuckle:

fool

Hall of Fame
You also realize how fast that dish would move on top of your house given that a stable low earth orbit velocity to keep the object from rapid decay and falling back to earth is about 17,500 mph that dish would be moving and that is until it sped right by. I am getting quite a good laugh reading the absolute ignorance being posted here, just more proof that our public education system in the U.S. is broken. :chuckle:

There's a page that shows where the International Space Station is;
http://iss.astroviewer.net/
Folks can use it to see when it'll be overhead, when it comes it's moving fast. You can barely keep binoculars on it.

fool

Hall of Fame
I'll check the video out tomorow. I have work early tomorow.
I gotta hit the hay myself.
Where it went was probably burned up in the val Allen belt or just floated off. I don't know. We can't get a photo down in the sea but we get them way out in space? No. Further, NASA uses admitted cgi and paintings and will show them like they're really by not making it clear that they're not photos. I'm also convinced they use fake pictures and deliberately lie and say they're real. I don't believe anything that comes out of this deceptive agency. Nothing. I believe zero that NASA says. Nada.
We can go over all this tommorow.
Peace.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
There's a page that shows where the International Space Station is;
http://iss.astroviewer.net/
Folks can use it to see when it'll be overhead, when it comes it's moving fast. You can barely keep binoculars on it.

Yes, I have watched it go by numerous times with my sons. When my company launched New Horizons back in "06" that was the fastest spacecraft America had ever launched into deep space at a speed of roughly 36,000 mph and it still took 9 years to reach Pluto. We have launched them to the sun, collided with comets, deep space telescopes, multiple trips to mars, and more to come, this business never gets dull. :thumb:

Nimrod

So from Sputnik to Curiosity what is in your opinion hoax and what's real?

The images of the Apollo missions are the hoax. If we did go to the moon on a manned space craft, it did not happen with the Apollo missions.

We are told from NASA Apollo went to the moon. And there is the hoax. Those images are done in a studio somewhere.

I have no issue with pluto, mars, or any other unmanned space craft. I do see images of GPS satelites right before the VAB,of course this assumes the source is trust worthy. Not debating that here.

Why haven't you commented on the Nasa engineer admitting they have not figured out how to get a human safely through the VAB?
NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts

Nimrod

We have launched them to the sun, collided with comets, deep space telescopes, multiple trips to mars, and more to come, this business never gets dull. :thumb:

How many people in your place of work, believe the moon landing is a hoax?

fool

Hall of Fame
The images of the Apollo missions are the hoax. If we did go to the moon on a manned space craft, it did not happen with the Apollo missions.

We are told from NASA Apollo went to the moon. And there is the hoax. Those images are done in a studio somewhere.

I have no issue with pluto, mars, or any other unmanned space craft. I do see images of GPS satelites right before the VAB,of course this assumes the source is trust worthy. Not debating that here.

Why haven't you commented on the Nasa engineer admitting they have not figured out how to get a human safely through the VAB?
NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts

Promise I'll watch it tomorrow.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
How many people in your place of work, believe the moon landing is a hoax?

None...I only hear about that nonsense on the internet & TOL about every 3 years when we revisit this subject...yet again. :chuckle:

Nimrod

None...I only hear about that nonsense on the internet & TOL about every 3 years when we revisit this subject...yet again. :chuckle:

I bet. If they did, they would probably lose their job.
Space exploration needs the funds from the government.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I bet. If they did, they would probably lose their job.
Space exploration needs the funds from the government.

That is just stupid but, no more stupid than what you have posited in this thread. You are entitled to your fantasy, its still a free country.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Earlier I asked about geocentrism and heliocentrism.

In the heliocentric model, the moon moves west to east, in the geocentric model the moon moves east to west.

The heliocentric model has the moon traveling at 3600km per hour.

The geocentric model model has the moon traveling at 98,424km per hour.

How come when I look up at the moon it travels east to west?

Tinark

I have actually visited Kennedy Space Center and touched the capsule myself too.

The conspiracy sites put up truckloads of manure. It amazes me that people actually believe this stuff.

It doesn't surprise me. The human brain is horrible at distinguishing true history and science from fake, no matter how absurd without some sort of personal experience.

We have 9-11 conspiracies, holocaust denialism, mormans, muslim literalists, hindus, anti-vaxxers, alien UFO believers, ghost believers, belief in psychic powers, crystal powers, sandy hook conspiracies, and even Christian literalists.

The human brain doesn't come equipped with a natural baloney detector.

Nimrod

I
We have 9-11 conspiracies, holocaust denialism, mormans, muslim literalists, hindus, anti-vaxxers, alien UFO believers, ghost believers, belief in psychic powers, crystal powers, sandy hook conspiracies, and even Christian literalists.

You forgot Boston Bombing hoax, and the Oklahoma bombing conspiracies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was taught in school, heliocentrist.

Everyone is taught heliocentrism.

However, there is a surprising number of people with Phd's nowadays who advocate geocentrism.

Just about every geocentrism website claims the moon landing was a hoax.

Also, if geocentrism is true, it would mean the earth is the center of the universe, which would prove every theory on evolution, big bang, etc wrong, and would just about prove every atheist wrong.

So, there's a lot at stake for scientists to perpetuate the heliocentric model (if heliocentrism is a hoax)

Last edited: