Moon Landing Hoax

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You know this because???????????

Sounds like grrreat evidence.

Russia was the first to send a spacecraft into orbit.

Russia was the first to send a human into outer space

Russia was the first to send a woman into space

Russia was the first to have a human go outside a spacecraft into space

Russia spent billions of dollars on their lunar projects because they wanted to go there first. After the United States went to the moon, the USSR scraped all their lunar projects within a few years.

So, either they were in on the hoax, or it wasn't a hoax

Go back and study the 60's & 70's, the USA and USSR weren't exactly friends.

whitestone

I myself went to field trips in grade school at NASA in Webster Texas/Nassau bay/clear lake where the Apollo,moon lading vehicles ect. are on display. And although if you are a skeptic you may choose to not believe me in my older days I was living in the east Texas area and hunted in the upland Island wilderness area(Angelina park) when the Colombia spacecraft https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_Columbia_disaster disaster took place and was a witness to the debris and the government/soldiers retrieval of it. It did take place and I am very remorseful for the families involved,,,,(think it through,upland Island is the direct re-entry path for them to be on course to land at cape Canaveral Fl.)...

exminister

I accept the fact that men were on the moon in 1969 and watched on TV with great excitement at that time. It was a very special moment.

So Nimrod, what's your point? Why do you even care about this? Seems it simply does not affect anything to not accept this? Is your life any better or worse rejecting the moon landing?

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have actually visited Kennedy Space Center and touched the capsule myself too.

The conspiracy sites put up truckloads of manure. It amazes me that people actually believe this stuff.

It's because of their deep-seated jealousy that they have not contributed anything important to humanity and this makes them want to tear down what others have contributed. Disgusting really.

Nazaroo

The most convincing evidence that they actually went to the moon is this:

The government spent 60 BILLION dollars so that a dozen white guys
could play golf on the moon.

The fact that no black guys went is what makes it plausible.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So Nimrod, what's your point?

From the WikiPedia entry for Nimrod:

In 20th-century American English, the term is now commonly used to mean a dimwitted or a stupid person, a usage first recorded in 1932 and popularized by the cartoon character Bugs Bunny, who sarcastically refers to the hunter Elmer Fudd as "nimrod", possibly as an ironic connection between "mighty hunter" and "poor little Nimrod", i.e. Fudd.​

Nimrod

I accept the fact that men were on the moon in 1969 and watched on TV with great excitement at that time. It was a very special moment.

So Nimrod, what's your point? Why do you even care about this? Seems it simply does not affect anything to not accept this? Is your life any better or worse rejecting the moon landing?

So you have an emotional tie to the event. It doesn't make it true that it happened.

Life is better knowing the truth. Isn't that always true?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Chinese will soon be sending satellites to circle and photograph the moon. Amazingly "scientists" have recently discovered a cloud of "moon dust" that covers the moon's surface and bounces around as the moon is struck by small asteroids. In explaining this discovery the "scientists" specifically made the point that this dust could, over time, fill in the footprints of the astronauts who walked on its surface.

That is what you call a "just in time" discovery. It answers the obvious Chinese question of "what footprints" before the Chinese cameras discover that there are no footprints. :)

musterion

If anyone would have called us on faking it, it would have been the Soviets at that very time. They didn't.

What was the mood in the Soviet space program when astronauts from Apollo 11 landed on the moon?

It was very similar to feeling among Americans when Gagarin went into orbit. Some of them tried to ignore it, some of them were insulted. But I don't think it had a strong popular effect. First of all, the Soviet propaganda did not play it up or give too much information. I remember I watched a documentary on this. It was not secret, but it was not shown to the public. The Russian people had many problems in day-to-day life, they were not too concerned about the first man on the moon.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/apollo-moon-khrushchev/

Oh...right. The Soviets were in on it, along with the subterranean gray reptiloids, the "lost" people from Atlantis, and the Zionists running the whole show.

Just a bunch of thankless, socially suicidal punk agitators with too much time on their hands.