Moon Landing Hoax

Shubee

I've heard this stupid theory many times. It's a dumb conspiracy theory.
Sorry: Moon Landing Denial is not a conspiracy theory. A conspiracy is "an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons." A theory is a conceptualization that is guessed at based on incomplete evidence. For example, The War of the Worlds radio broadcast in 1938 might have persuaded someone that Earth was being invaded by Martians, but that can only be categorized as a simple misunderstanding based on not listening to the entire radio program.

john w

Hall of Fame

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Craigie Tet: It was the Roman army that landed on the moon, and it was in AD 1970.

Flap them big shoes, Tettie the Clown.

Daniel1611

Okay.
So, just to be clear you don't think we have anything in space?
Is that correct?

They might send stuff out there. I don't believe it is operational outside of low earth orbit. Satellites would be in low earth orbit.

fool

Hall of Fame
"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Craigie Tet: It was the Roman army that landed on the moon, and it was in AD 1970.

Flap them big shoes, Tettie the Clown.

John:
That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and Tet's not even the OP.

fool

Hall of Fame
They might send stuff out there. I don't believe it is operational outside of low earth orbit. Satellites would be in low earth orbit.

Low Earth orbit is up to 1,200 miles.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Earth_orbit
Geostationary orbit is 22,236 miles and that where communication satellites and weather satellites hang out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geostationary_orbit
If all satellites are in LEO (as you claim) then why don't people with Dish TV have to constantly track their dishes across the sky?

fool

Hall of Fame

And not to double reply (I hate that) but on a different tac do you think New Horizons which is (according to "them") approaching Pluto this week is a hoax?
Is Curiosity really on Mars or is that a hoax?

john w

Hall of Fame
John:
That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and Tet's not even the OP.

Thanks for checkin' in, but the clown Tettie has weighed in on this thread, and I have the right, authority, and clout, on TOL, to expose him as irrelevant, like your post/comment.

Dig? Good. Now, please be seated.

Daniel1611

And not to double reply (I hate that) but on a different tac do you think New Horizons which is (according to "them") approaching Pluto this week is a hoax?
Is Curiosity really on Mars or is that a hoax?

To be short and concise: yes. They are a hoax

fool

Hall of Fame
Thanks for checkin' in, but the clown Tettie has weighed in on this thread, and I have the right, authority, and clout, on TOL, to expose him as irrelevant, like your post/comment.

Dig? Good. Now, please be seated.

If you have some esoteric Theological beef with him then take it up in a thread about esoteric Theological stuff.

This thread is about the Moon landing in specific and space flight in general. If you (as you state above) are only here to badger Tet on some other topic then you're the definition of a forum stalker.

We expect better from Hall of Fame members. So please weigh in on the topic or go denigrate Tet in the shout box or do something other that derail a perfectly good Moon landing Hoax thread.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

fool

Hall of Fame
To be short and concise: yes. They are a hoax

Thank you for your concise answer, so let's go back to my other question;

Geostationary orbit is 22,236 miles and that where communication satellites and weather satellites hang out.
If all satellites are in LEO (as you claim) then why don't people with Dish TV have to constantly track their dishes across the sky?

To further clarify;
Do you believe we have satellites orbiting at 22,236 miles or there abouts?

Daniel1611

Thank you for your concise answer, so let's go back to my other question;

To further clarify;
Do you believe we have satellites orbiting at 22,236 miles or there abouts?

Low earth orbit . I don't know the mileage off hand

john w

Hall of Fame
If you have some esoteric Theological beef with him then take it up in a thread about esoteric Theological stuff.

Request received-denied. I'm a TOL director. You, like Tet., are merely dancers.

He weighed in. I weighed in.

Accept it, toots. You have no choice.

Dig?

Groovy.

And I told you to sit.

This thread is about the Moon landing in specific and space flight in general. If you (as you state above) are only here to badger Tet on some other topic then you're the definition of a forum stalker.

=emotional blubbering, stuttering...

Request received-denied. I'm a TOL director. You, like Tet., are merely dancers.

He weighed in. I weighed in.

Accept it, toots. You have no choice.

Dig?

And I repeat-sit.

We expect better from Hall of Fame members. So please weigh in on the topic or go denigrate Tet in the shout box or do something other that derail a perfectly good Moon landing Hoax thread.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Flattery will get you nowhere-I'm immune to it. It's one of my many super powers. And you forgot "Most Humblest TOL Poster."

And "we"(whoever that is) expect you not to take yourself so seriously, and get a sense of humor, toots.

Request received-denied.

Stalker, you quip? Was that not you, outside of my unit, recently, in a white van, without windows, stalking me?

Save it. Tettie's rep. on TOL, is stalking "dispies," as he is obsessed with us. You'd know that, had you started paying attention, to the battle. But, then again, your not in the battle, as your merely in the bleachers, on the sidelines, booing the troops/players.

Poor you.

Anything else?

fool

Hall of Fame
Low earth orbit . I don't know the mileage off hand

I just gave them to you along with links;

So to ask again;
Why do people's satellite dishes point at the same spot in the sky if the satellites are moving in Low Earth Orbit?
Do you understand Low Earth Orbit and Geostationary Orbit?
I'm not lookin to beat you up here, but it's best to understand things and their implications if your going to have an opinion about them.

Daniel1611

I just gave them to you along with links;

So to ask again;
Why do people's satellite dishes point at the same spot in the sky if the satellites are moving in Low Earth Orbit?
Do you understand Low Earth Orbit and Geostationary Orbit?
I'm not lookin to beat you up here, but it's best to understand things and their implications if your going to have an opinion about them.

Whether they're stationary or not is not the point. I'm saying they don't have anything way out in space. There is no pluto mission.

fool

Hall of Fame
Whether they're stationary or not is not the point.
Whether they're stationary or not is hugely critical to their altitude.
Or better put their altitude is hugely critical to whether or not they're stationary.
They can't be stationary in low Earth orbit.
Awesome video, please excuse the music and the title is misleading;

Dish Network satillite

I'm saying they don't have anything way out in space.
Where did they get that vid from?
There is no pluto mission.
Then where did New Horizons go after they launched it?