Moon Landing Hoax

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This subject always cracks me up...:rotfl: Listen up, just because this country would rather spend money on free stuff for lazy citizens & free stuff for illegal aliens does not mean that America does not now, or did not in 1969, possess the technology to go to the moon...which of course we did then & do now, it is a matter of priorities. The government's priorities have shifted from being a technology & pioneering culture to a pandering & nanny state culture. Americans would rather be supported by the state than work to see it's betterment through cultural achievement. You are aware that the Mythbusters shot a show just for moon hoaxers just like you, you should also know that a reflective panel was set-up at the landing site of Apollo 17 (I believe could have been an earlier mission) so that light (laser) could be reflected back to earth to be able measure the reflection of light & to prove our former presence there. Watch the episode it answers all the hoaxers questions that have been being posed since the early 70s. The hoaxers theory is bunk and has been debunked so many times now that I have lost count but, this Mythbusters episode was one of the most recent debunkings.

Mythbusters Debunk Moon Landing Hoaxers
POTY nominee.

:mock: evolutionists.

fool

Hall of Fame
If we don't have the technology to go to the moon today. Why on earth do you believe we went there in 1969?

Nasa admits they can't send humans through the Van Allen Belt

Science proves from the pictures it did not happen. If they did go, no camera or video could have made it back.

You don't get it. We don't have the technology to send a human up more than a 1000 miles from earth.

Do you have to send a manned space craft to put mirrors on the moon?

So, just to try to narrow down what you're saying here;
We did go, but with unmanned missions?
Or
We didn't go at all?

Daniel1611

The moon landing is so obviously a hoax that the most intelligent and respected scientists the world over have been fooled by it, right?

Those stoopid scientists!

They probably don't all believe it but can't say it if they like their careers.

Scientists the world over believe nothing exploded and made everything. That's stupid.

Nimrod

So, just to try to narrow down what you're saying here;
We did go, but with unmanned missions?
Or
We didn't go at all?

Unmanned missions to outer space happened. I am not speaking about unmanned missions that can take images of the surface or dropping off items. The conspiracy theory is not about unmanned missions. Since NASA (Never A Straight Answer) is being dishonest, how can we know for sure? What are the evidence they went?

The images we have today of Apollo 11-17 are Hollywood style studio pictures/movies. In other words, a Fake moon landing.

No man from the Apollo missions went there because of the Science.

Jose Fly

Come on guys. As our resident creationists like to remind us, people like Nimrod and Daniel are looking at the same data as NASA, but are just interpreting it differently.

If that's good enough for creationists, isn't it also good enough for others?

fool

Hall of Fame
Unmanned missions to outer space happened.
Excellent.
I am not speaking about unmanned missions that can take images of the surface or dropping off items.
Very good.
The conspiracy theory is not about unmanned missions.
Thanks for clarifying.

Since NASA (Never A Straight Answer) is being dishonest, how can we know for sure? What are the evidence they went?
I see, lets take a look at this.

The images we have today of Apollo 11-17 are Hollywood style studio pictures/movies. In other words, a Fake moon landing.
Alright, so to further boil it down a fake manned moon landing?
You seem to be OK with the mirrors and rover tracks but you're positing an unmanned auto-pilot/remote controlled mission?
The world and some amateur radio enthusiasts would be able to get a direction and triangulate the position of the transmission source so they at least had to send something out there to send the radio transmissions correct?
No man from the Apollo missions went there because of the Science.
Before we get to the science I want to make sure I understand your position regarding the question above.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Come on guys. As our resident creationists like to remind us, people like Nimrod and Daniel are looking at the same data as NASA, but are just interpreting it differently. If that's good enough for creationists, isn't it also good enough for others?

1. This guy is an evolutionist.
2. It's not about the fact that there are different assumptions at play, it's about rationally responding to the ideas presented. Evolutionists refuse to engage rationally, demanding that their assumptions be accepted as evidence.

Nimrod

You seem to be OK with the mirrors

Who says an unmanned space craft can not deploy mirrors.

and rover tracks

Never said that.

but you're positing an unmanned auto-pilot/remote controlled mission?

Anytime since 1969

The world and some amateur radio enthusiasts would be able to get a direction and triangulate the position of the transmission source so they at least had to send something out there to send the radio transmissions correct?

Not sure I understand this statement. Ever since early 1960, lazer beams have been bouncing off the moon through an earth source. See Mythbusters Debunked.

Does radio transmissions or lazer beams PROVE there was a man on the moon?

It would be helpful if you watched the video and commented on that.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Irrelevant.
Great. So we're never again going to see you use a person's beliefs as if they were justification for ignoring his ideas, right?

And I'm sure that's what you think you do here. Hilarious. :rotfl:

What? I present facts, or else I share ideas backed by evidence. Evolutionists present babble (and moon-landing conspiracies).

Nazaroo

fakedmoonlanding.jpg

[/sarcasm off]

fool

Hall of Fame
Who says an unmanned space craft can not deploy mirrors.
Exactly.
So you're good with artifacts on the Moon then, correct?

Never said that.
But you are good with artifacts on the Moon correct?

Originally Posted by fool View Post
but you're positing an unmanned auto-pilot/remote controlled mission?
Anytime since 1969
Ok, so now we're getting some where.
Artifacts are there, so we can get there roboticly at least, right?

Originally Posted by fool View Post

Not sure I understand this statement. Ever since early 1960, lazer beams have been bouncing off the moon through an earth source.
OK.
So were good with artifacts, correct?

Does radio transmissions or lazer beams PROVE there was a man on the moon?
Absolutely not. The whole thing could probably have been done remotely. In fact the first 6 Apollo flights were un-manned.

So, just to try to get down to the point;
Yes we went to the Moon but un-manned.
Is that correct?
It would be helpful if you watched the video and commented on that.
I have a very slow connection, wifi hot spot with 1 bar, so videos are problematic.
Plus I'd rather discuss what you think, so I can address that and not an entire video. No sense in going down rabbit holes I don't need to.

Nimrod

Exactly.
So you're good with artifacts on the Moon then, correct?

I said they could be there or not. I don't know. They could have been dropped off from unmanned mission. I don't know.
Artifacts don't prove a man mission to Moon.

Are there artifacts on Mars? Ohhhh well then that PROVES man made it to Mars....

Ok, so now we're getting some where.
Artifacts are there,

Never said they were there. I said they COULD be there.

so we can get there roboticly at least, right?
Could

So were good with artifacts, correct?
Possibly.

Yes we went to the Moon but un-manned.

I don't know.
I said we could have.

fool

Hall of Fame
I said they could be there or not. I don't know. They could have been dropped off from unmanned mission. I don't know.
Artifacts don't prove a man mission to Moon.

Are there artifacts on Mars? Ohhhh well then that PROVES man made it to Mars....

Never said they were there. I said they COULD be there.

Could

Possibly.

I don't know.
I said we could have.

So let's back the train up until we get to a place where you stop being uncertain about what you think so that we have a place to launch this conversation from.
(get it? Launch hahahaha hahaha heeheehee)
:noid:

So from Sputnik to Curiosity what is in your opinion hoax and what's real?