Millennial temple heresy

popsthebuilder

Do you not believe God? Why haven't you really answered my question? Are you still beating your girlfriend?

Fun!

No answer? More circling without engaging?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
I believe GOD, and do not beat any person

No answer? More circling without engaging?

Why haven't you really answered my question? No answer? Are you still beating your girlfriend? Do you not believe the bible, God? Why do you circle without engaging?

Fun!

Trap question expert:
Do you not believe that the Spirit affects the believer?

popsthebuilder

Why haven't you really answered my question? No answer? Are you still beating your girlfriend? Do you not believe the bible, God? Why do you circle without engaging?

Fun!

I do not beat anyone; that would include a girlfriend and/ or wife.

I do believe GOD and the bible.

Do you believe the Spirit of GOD affects the believer? Or do they stay the same?

Epoisses

No, it is not for the boc, you thief, robber; it is reserved for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, biblical Three Stooge.

The new covenant is for the church! Israel had to convert 2000 years ago and they have to convert today.

Messianic Judaism is what all dispensationalists are, not Christian. There's no Christ in their assemblies. Join with them at the risk of your eternal soul.

Epoisses

Fun!

So full of hate and vitriol! He believes so strongly in the lies he got deceived with, now he is just floundering in unbelief.

john w

Hall of Fame
The new covenant is for the church! Israel had to convert 2000 years ago and they have to convert today.

Messianic Judaism is what all dispensationalists are, not Christian. There's no Christ in their assemblies. Join with them at the risk of your eternal soul.
No, it is not for the boc, you thief, robber; it is reserved for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, biblical Three Stooge.

Romans 9:4 KJV Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Jeremiah 31:31 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:8 KJV For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Romans 11 KJV

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Epoisses

The days came 2000 years ago when God made a new covenant with Israel and Judah which was NOT according to the old covenant to an ethnic house of an ethnic people.

You have to be born-again into the Israel of God which leaves you out!

You have to have the circumcision of Christ not the circumcision of man!

You have to obey the law of Christ not the law of commandments that was blotted out!

john w

Hall of Fame
The days came 2000 years ago when God made a new covenant with Israel and Judah which was NOT according to the old covenant to an ethnic house of an ethnic people.

You have to be born-again into the Israel of God which leaves you out!

You have to have the circumcision of Christ not the circumcision of man!

You have to obey the law of Christ not the law of commandments that was blotted out!

No, it did not come yet. The NC was ratified at the cross, but will not be inaugrated/enacted until the second coming,

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

...with the believing remnant, as the boc has NADA to do with it, you thief, robber; it is reserved for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, biblical Three Stooge.

Romans 9:4 KJV Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Jeremiah 31:31 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:8 KJV For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Romans 11 KJV

And "born-again" has NADA to do with the boc; that applies only to Israel, when they will be both spiritually and physically regenerated, enjoying the benefits promised them, not you, in resurrected bodies, on earth, after the second coming.

Epoisses

And "born-again" has NADA to do with the boc; that applies only to Israel, when they will be both spiritually and physically regenerated, enjoying the benefits promised them, not you, in resurrected bodies, on earth, after the second coming.

LOL, Not worthy of eternal life. Heaven has standards and you FAIL!

john w

Hall of Fame
LOL, Not worthy of eternal life. Heaven has standards and you FAIL!

Translated: It all says the same thing, and all of the bible, is written specifically to everyone, is about everyone, and all the commands of the bible, are directed to everyone, for their obedience.

Got it. Thanks for checkin' in, Col. Klink-ette.

Epoisses

Translated: It all says the same thing, and all of the bible, is written specifically to everyone, is about everyone, and all the commands of the bible, are directed to everyone, for their obedience.

Got it. Thanks for checkin' in, Col. Klink-ette.

Stock market rapist and thief who rides the wealth of others and never worked an honest day in his life! You're somewhere between an attorney and a banjo player.

john w

Hall of Fame
Stock market rapist and thief who rides the wealth of others and never worked an honest day in his life! You're somewhere between an attorney and a banjo player.

Confirmed, you: It all says the same thing, and all of the bible, is written specifically to everyone, is about everyone, and all the commands of the bible, are directed to everyone, for their obedience.

Got it. Thanks for checkin' in, Col. Klink-ette. What gum do you recommend, you being a highly eggecated, work an honest day cashier at Walmart, toots, as I want to put it in your gray hair.

Epoisses

One of the great blights that has fallen over Christianity is the dispensational interpretation of the gospel and prophecy. Dispensationalists with their secret rapture heresy and multiplication of gospels heresy and millennial kingdom heresy with a return to animal sacrifice are the poster children for going in the wrong direction. Churches that ascribe to some form of dispensationalism are most Baptist, Pentecostal and non-denominational congregations. Dispensationalists can be refuted simply by looking at the word dispensation which never means what they say it does. In the bible there is a dispensation of the gospel 1Cor. 9:17; a dispensation of grace Eph. 3:2; and in Colossians 1:25 a dispensation of God. There are only two dispensations being the old testament or the dispensation of law and the new testament or the dispensation of grace. All the old testament saints offered sacrifice looking forward to a redeemer to come and the new testament saints offer up the sacrifice of faith in a redeemer who has already come and accomplished his mission. The temple at the end of Ezekiel is most likely the tribulation temple not a millennial temple. So there will be a return to animal sacrifice during the tribulation by the rejecters of the gospel but not in the millennium or the new earth where death, pain and suffering will have passed away Rev. 21:4.

BUMP

The millennial kingdom is the dumbest aspect of

DIS-PEN-STUPID-AL-ISM

genuineoriginal

BUMP

The millennial kingdom is the dumbest aspect of

DIS-PEN-STUPID-AL-ISM

Historic Premillennialism is the belief held by Christians since they were first called Christians.
When the Protestants split from the Catholics, the Catholics adopted Amillennialism and the Protestants adopted Postmillennialism until the 1800s when Dispensational Premillennialism became a Protestant belief.

Epoisses

Historic Premillennialism is the belief held by Christians since they were first called Christians.
When the Protestants split from the Catholics, the Catholics adopted Amillennialism and the Protestants adopted Postmillennialism until the 1800s when Dispensational Premillennialism became a Protestant belief.

I know that. The belief that there will be a return to animal sacrifice in the millennium is based solely on the temple of Ezekiel and a few other verses that can be explained away. The spring feasts were fulfilled with the death, burial and resurrection of Christ and Pentecost was fulfilled with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. So the feast of tabernacles will have a future fulfillment as well.

genuineoriginal

I know that. The belief that there will be a return to animal sacrifice in the millennium is based solely on the temple of Ezekiel and a few other verses that can be explained away.
If God won't fulfill those prophecies, what hope do you have that He will fulfill the ones you want Him to fulfill, like "eternal life"?

The spring feasts were fulfilled with the death, burial and resurrection of Christ and Pentecost was fulfilled with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. So the feast of tabernacles will have a future fulfillment as well.
You seem so sure that the prophecies about the kingdom will not be fulfilled, so why are you claiming that there will be a future fulfillment of a "type and shadow"?

Epoisses

If God won't fulfill those prophecies, what hope do you have that He will fulfill the ones you want Him to fulfill, like "eternal life"?

You seem so sure that the prophecies about the kingdom will not be fulfilled, so why are you claiming that there will be a future fulfillment of a "type and shadow"?

You're not familiar with the proof-texts for a millennial kingdom so this is over your head.

genuineoriginal

You're not familiar with the proof-texts for a millennial kingdom so this is over your head.
You look for proof-texts in the Bible to support a preconceived belief, ignoring everything else.
I have looked at the prophecies in the Bible and have modified my beliefs to match what the Bible says.

Epoisses

You look for proof-texts in the Bible to support a preconceived belief, ignoring everything else.
I have looked at the prophecies in the Bible and have modified my beliefs to match what the Bible says.

This thread is on a supposed millennial kingdom/temple. If you are not familiar with that what can I do about it?