Millennial temple heresy

Epoisses

Spiritual sacrifices from a spiritual house of a holy priesthood!

Dispies have cut themselves off from the new covenant promise!

Epoisses

How long did it take for you to GOOG that, Dora? Never heard that "original" cliche before...No, siree!! She sure likes to show tantrums, as she thinks everyone is trying to gyp her out of her blow pops.

Dora's "page":
This page has had 339 visits

tumbleweed3.jpg

Vs.

The great, infamous Rifleman, saint John W:

This page has had 16,747 visits

audience.jpg

Contrasts.

This thread was just started yesterday you idiot!

john w

Hall of Fame
This thread was just started yesterday you idiot!]

You missed it-pay attention, Dora the Drunk:you "argued:"
John W is a fraud and a heretic..... A real Christian stands on truth which is not you.....liar!

lOseR!
Sorry, toots, as the TOL audience disagrees with your assessment, and has assessed that you are quite irrelevant here, a troll-ette, loser.To wit:

Dora's "page"(not this thread, lush):
This page has had 339 visits

Vs.

The great, infamous Rifleman, saint John W:

This page(not this thread, lush) has had 16,747 visits

Contrasts.

Poor Dora...

Zeke

There is an earthly temple - Jerusalem

There is a heavenly temple - new Jerusalem

And a spiritual temple - body or bride of Christ

All three are mentioned in Revelation and will play significant roles in the last days.

Gal 4:21-28, shows that is all symbolic for the only temple God/Father who is Spirit has ever dwelt in Acts 17:24, Luke 17:21, your still reading it by a Hebrews 6:1-5 level of discernment mixing flesh with spirit voiding its spiritual intent with spot and wrinkle 2Cor 3:6, Matt 23:13, looking for an observable kingdom Luke 17:20, and temple built on earth, the dead letter read with an elemental literalism was called milk to be left behind or stay bewitched Gal 3:1-5, 2Cor 5:16, no those in Cor didn't know any Christ of the flesh and neither did Paul except as a inward Revelation Gal 1:12, thats where Revelation is still taking place in the spirit Revelation 1:10, in man going through tribulation Romans 7:13-25 the man of sin everyone thinks is some antichrist coming to sit on a throne in jerusalem even though God never sat on any throne made with hands.

Jesus was our pattern man portrayed as flesh for teaching the first principles to babes in Christ still ignorant of what it meant to be a temple of the living God, the mystery still hidden by literalisms folly of reading scripture with flesh and spirit serving one and dispising the other, Romans 2:28-29, 1Cor 2:14.

The paradox of you in Christ and Christ in you is still a dark saying and riddle you haven't solved or you wouldn't be teaching from both sides of 2Cor 3:6.

john w

Hall of Fame
Spiritual sacrifices from a spiritual house of a holy priesthood!

Dispies have cut themselves off from the new covenant promise!

The NC is reserved for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, theft "artist," robber, thief, not the boc.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't want to see your mom fighting over the welfare check.

You don't know your momma, do you, lush? And my mom/I, have paid more in taxes, in 2017, than you have received in 7 Eleven salary, for the last 10 years, Ellie Mae.

Epoisses

Gal 4:21-28, shows that is all symbolic for the only temple God/Father who is Spirit has ever dwelt in Acts 17:24, Luke 17:21, your still reading it by a Hebrews 6:1-5 level of discernment mixing flesh with spirit voiding its spiritual intent with spot and wrinkle 2Cor 3:6, Matt 23:13, looking for an observable kingdom Luke 17:20, and temple built on earth, the dead letter read with an elemental literalism was called milk to be left behind or stay bewitched Gal 3:1-5, 2Cor 5:16, no those in Cor didn't know any Christ of the flesh and neither did Paul except as a inward Revelation Gal 1:12, thats where Revelation is still taking place in the spirit Revelation 1:10, in man going through tribulation Romans 7:13-25 the man of sin everyone thinks is some antichrist coming to sit on a throne in jerusalem even though God never sat on any throne made with hands.

Jesus was our pattern man portrayed as flesh for teaching the first principles to babes in Christ still ignorant of what it meant to be a temple of the living God, the mystery still hidden by literalisms folly of reading scripture with flesh and spirit serving one and dispising the other, Romans 2:28-29, 1Cor 2:14.

The paradox of you in Christ and Christ in you is still a dark saying and riddle you haven't solved or you wouldn't be teaching from both sides of 2Cor 3:6.

Revelation says there is a temple in heaven.

And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. Rev. 11:19

And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened: And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles. And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever. And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled. Rev. 15:5-8

And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. Rev. 16:17

You're not a real student of the Word just a proof-texter.

Epoisses

The NC is reserved for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, theft "artist," robber, thief, not the boc.

I flamed you so bad you can't even have a rational and intelligent conversation anymore. You'll be one of the millions whose love waxes cold in the last days when you don't get raptured out.

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. Matt. 24:10-13

Zeke

Revelation says there is a temple in heaven.

And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. Rev. 11:19

And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened: And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles. And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever. And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled. Rev. 15:5-8

And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. Rev. 16:17

You're not a real student of the Word just a proof-texter.

Not going to happen in the observational realm Luke 17:20. The proof text remark isn't much of a rebuttal, you better disregard what Paul and Jesus taught because they both cherry pick verses from the OT, look at the sequence of OT verses in Romans a lot off proof texting going on there, but that ole discernment software just isn't cutting the scripture rightly 2Cor 3:6, to much dairy.

john w

Hall of Fame
I flamed you so bad you can't even have a rational and intelligent conversation anymore. You'll be one of the millions whose love waxes cold in the last days when you don't get raptured out.

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. Matt. 24:10-13

Genesis-Revelation.

I just "one upped" you, you irrelevant troll-ette on TOL.

Raptured out, you muse? No, that is reserved for members of the boc, such as myself, not subjectivists, God haters, haters of scripture, such as yourself.

Epoisses

Genesis-Revelation.

I just "one upped" you, you irrelevant troll-ette on TOL.

Raptured out, you muse? No, that is reserved for members of the boc, such as myself, not subjectivists, God haters, haters of scripture, such as yourself.

LOL, There's about 2 to 3 billion Christians that would disagree with you! Cut off from grace.

The new covenant is for the church, always has been and always will be.

john w

Hall of Fame

The troll thinks this is a teen dating site.

There's about 2 to 3 billion Christians that would disagree with you! Cut off from grace.

Translation: By that satanic, demonic, drunken "argument," Christianity is false, as most of the world disagree with it, and rejects the Lord Jesus Christ.

You are a pathetic troll, the definition of "anti thinking.

The new covenant is for the church, always has been and always will be.

No, it is not for the boc, you thief, robber; it is reserved for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, biblical Three Stooge.

popsthebuilder

Explain the sacrifices depicted In Isaiah, Ezekiel, Malachi.....

Malachi 3 KJV
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.

4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
The Spirit melts away the impurities of the heart for those who believe and strive to live according to that belief.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you not believe that the Spirit affects the believer?

I can play, too:

Are you still beating your wife?

This "trap question" method of "debating" gets boring.

How about this zinger: Do you not believe the bible?

That should cover it.

popsthebuilder

I can play, too:

Are you still beating your wife?

This "trap question" method of "debating" gets boring.

How about this zinger: Do you not believe the bible?

That should cover it.

I don't have a wife and wouldn't beat one if I did.

What does that have to do with believing that the Spirit of GOD actually affects the believer? Obviously; one wouldn't beat their wife if they abided by the Spirit.

I believe the bible. You still haven't really answered my question though.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't have a wife and wouldn't beat one if I did.

What does that have to do with believing that the Spirit of GOD actually affects the believer? Obviously; one wouldn't beat their wife if they abided by the Spirit.

I believe the bible. You still haven't really answered my question though.

Do you not believe God? Why haven't you really answered my question? Are you still beating your girlfriend?

Fun!

Trap question expert:
Do you not believe that the Spirit affects the believer?