Millennial temple heresy

john w

Hall of Fame
I askedDora:
Explain the sacrifices depicted In Isaiah, Ezekiel, Malachi.....

Malachi 3 KJV
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.

4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

As silent as a turkey farm, on Thanksgiving Day....

Epoisses

Malachi 3 KJV
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.

4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

This is how one-sided and arrogant dispensationalists are! They can't even entertain the possibility that Ezekiel's temple is the tribulation temple. We know the temple will be rebuilt in the last days and there just so happens to be the blueprints for one in Ezekiel but according to the all wise and all knowing perverters of the gospel this is not even a possibility. *WARNING* All dispensationalists like John W the hobo trailer park gangsta' from West Virginia are liars and will never accept any truth but the false and fabricated.

Epoisses

Christians I know read and believe the 8 chapters in Ezekiel that describe a future Temple on earth (Ezekiel ch. 40-48).
We don't disregard that portion of scripture like piece of trash, as you apparently do.

Yes a future temple on earth during the tribulation not the millennium. The 'prince' person who offers sacrifice for himself sounds like the man of sin to me!

Epoisses

You certainly disregard Psalms 78 that unlocks the style of ancient teachings the scripture is wrote in, the dark sayings that conceal the light if taken literal, which is why Paul states what he does in Gal 4:24, along with 1 Cor 3:16. Acts 17:24 is another reason none of the temples made with hands in the OT dark sayings/parables were intended to be read historically or futuristic, the only temple they represented was the one Jesus revealed being in man Luke 17:21 just like Paul did 1Cor 6:19.

The natural man thinks the scripture is speaking about a kingdom and temple built with hands, the Spirit never does John 2:19-20 your level of understanding is mixing the two together trying to make them agree there speaking of the same thing but they are not 2Cor 3:6 the key you can't discern Proverbs 1:6, the same key one must use when confronted with the death burial and resurrection that you also mix Psalms 40:6, because your stuck on the first elementals that teach beginners with portrayals,symbols,dramatized oracles,etc...Hebrews 6:1-6.

There is an earthly temple - Jerusalem

There is a heavenly temple - new Jerusalem

And a spiritual temple - body or bride of Christ

All three are mentioned in Revelation and will play significant roles in the last days.

Epoisses

There is no secret rapture, Paul was speaking of the Resurrection that happens at the second coming of Christ.
The millennial kingdom is a Biblical prophecy, it is not a heresy.
Jesus will return to earth and set up a kingdom that lasts for a thousand years under the laws that God gave to the children of Israel through Moses, including the animal sacrifices.

That is the heresy of Covenant Theology (Federalism), but they call them the Covenant of Law and Covenant of Grace. Those are not real covenants.

All the Jewish Christians offered animal sacrifices in the Temple after the death/burial/resurrection of Jesus until 66 CE when they fled to Pella because of the prophecy in the Olivet Discourse.

The tribulation is a time of desolation in Jerusalem and the land of Israel where there will be no Temple.
The tribulation started in 70 CE and Jerusalem is still desolate because the temple is still not there.
There will be a temple in Jerusalem (not Ezekiel's temple) that will be built at least 3-1/2 years before the return of Jesus.
This temple will be the main excuse for the beast empire to invade Israel during the time of the two witnesses.

You know nothing and are a hodge podge of mixed up ideas.

Epoisses

I askedDora:

As silent as a turkey farm, on Thanksgiving Day....

You still haven't figured out that David my servant is a type of Christ.

Go home hobo and cry because all them thar' pastors lied to you and you believed it.

And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. Eze. 34:23,24

And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. Eze. 37:24,25

Ezekiel was only written 500 years after David.....duh!

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Luke 1:31-33

john w

Hall of Fame
This is how one-sided and arrogant dispensationalists are! They can't even entertain the possibility that Ezekiel's temple is the tribulation temple. We know the temple will be rebuilt in the last days and there just so happens to be the blueprints for one in Ezekiel but according to the all wise and all knowing perverters of the gospel this is not even a possibility. *WARNING* All dispensationalists like John W the hobo trailer park gangsta' from West Virginia are liars and will never accept any truth but the false and fabricated.
Non responsive.Evasion:

Malachi 3 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
You still haven't figured out that David my servant is a type of Christ.

/QUOTE]
True, but false dichotomy, lush, as Joseph is also a "type of Christ," but He is literal.

The lush confuses "literal," with "natural."

Sober up, as you still have not figured out what "scripture" means, or how to stay sober.

Epoisses

Non responsive.Evasion:

Malachi 3 KJV

Malachi speaks of Elijah the Prophet and Gabriel said John the Baptist was the fulfillment.

There may also be a 3rd Elijah in the last days but of course you know all this, right?

Everything is not literal, MORON like John the Baptist being the Elijah who was to come.

genuineoriginal

You know nothing.
I know what the Bible actually says about the tribulation and the temple.

Luke 21:5-7,20-21,Matthew 24:21
5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.​

Epoisses

I know what the Bible actually says about the tribulation and the temple.

Luke 21:5-7,20-21,Matthew 24:21
5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.​

Read verse 21!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus also believed in the flood so the great tribulation will be worse than that!

john w

Hall of Fame
Malachi speaks of Elijah the Prophet and Jesus said John the Baptist was the fulfillment.

There may also be a 3rd Elijah in the last days but of course you know all this, right?

Everything is not literal, MORON like John the Baptist being the Elijah who was to come.

Non responsive.Evasion:

Malachi 3 KJV