Mean TOL members

theo_victis

k, bright one

Gen 19:4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom-both young and old-surrounded the house.
Gen 19:5 They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

all the men and boys came out to have sex with angels that appeared as men and you dont think that wasnt apart of the reason God wanted to kill them??? Hehe.

Jerermiah 23:14 says this about sodom's sin:

I have seen something horrible:
They commit adultery and live a lie.
They strengthen the hands of evildoers,
so that no one turns from his wickedness.
They are all like Sodom to me;
the people of Jerusalem are like Gomorrah."

Also the book of Jude puts sodom and gomorrah in these terms:

Jude 1:7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

know your scripture before you claim that it wasnt about sex. Of course there were other factors too but the bible sure does put an emphasis on sex here.

why do you make excuses for homosexuality? Do you think its wrong?

theo_victis

whoops sorry, you didnt claim it wasnt about sex. You claimed i was ignoring the scriptures. my bad.

either way the bible says its about sex. or atleast a major factor in why god destroyed it. jeez lets argue the little semantics and ignore the biblical theme here.

beanieboy

Ezekiel 15:48-50

Ezekiel 16
48 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD , your sister Sodom and her daughters never did what you and your daughters have done.
49 " 'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

<cough>

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by beanieboy

<cough>
Homo disease gettin' to ya, eh? :dead:

theo_victis

i didnt deny that there wasnt more to it.

maybe if you read my post you would get that.

why do you continue to defend sexual immorality? just curious!

thanx

beanieboy

Luke 10: 10But when you enter a town and are not welcomed, go into its streets and say, 11'Even the dust of your town that sticks to our feet we wipe off against you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God is near.' 12I tell you, it will be more bearable on that day for Sodom than for that town.

Hmm.

Interesting reference for Jesus to interject, huh?

beanieboy

Originally posted by theo_victis

i didnt deny that there wasnt more to it.
maybe if you read my post you would get that.
why do you continue to defend sexual immorality? just curious!
thanx

I haven't.
Most people think that God saw the gay sex, thing, and was so angered, they were all killed.

But the story happens again in Judges. No one is killed. In fact, this time, he doesn't just offer the concubine, he throws her to the men. They rape her all night long. And then the man in the house dismembers her. It's really disturbing.

So, does this condemn heterosexuality?
Does it support rape because the men weren't killed by fireballs?

JoyfulRook

TOP TEN MEANIES:

10. theo_victus

9. lighthouse

8. Crytahvn

7. Smaller

6. wickwoman

5. firechyld

4. Nietzchean

3. Cyrus of Persia

2. beanieboy

1. Who do you think should deserve this spot Poly?

Last edited:

beanieboy

Originally posted by Dread Helm

TOP TEN MEANIES:

10. Gerald

9. theo_victus

8. Crytahvn

7. Smaller

6. wickwoman

5. firechyld

4. Nietzchean

3. Cyrus of Persia

2. beanieboy

1. Who do you think should deserve this spot Poly?

Probably Jesus.

theo_victis

First off, beanie, judges wasnt telling the story over, just highlighting some points. Its not like they didnt have the story already.

Secondly,

So, does this condemn heterosexuality?
Does it support rape because the men weren't killed by fireballs?

???? please explain what you mean, i am confused at what you are saying?

God doesnt condemn heterosexuals....

theo_victis

let me clarify my last statement in post #296,

God doesnt condemn people for being hetros' on the account of them being heteros' but for other sins.

heterosexuality is not a sin.

beanieboy

22 While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man who came to your house so we can have sex with him."
23 The owner of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends, don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this disgraceful thing. 24 Look, here is my virgin daughter, and his concubine. I will bring them out to you now, and you can use them and do to them whatever you wish. But to this man, don't do such a disgraceful thing."
25 But the men would not listen to him. So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. 26 At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight.

They wanted to have sex with the man, and instead, raped the woman.

The same story.

Lot was going to offer his daughters to them men.

I think it had more to do with gay sex, than it did with rape.
Either way, it's a disturbing story.

Would you send you daughters out to a bunch of horny football players, who demanded having sex with some guy, knowing full well that they would gang rape her?

theo_victis

hmm...... it was wierd how Lot offered his daughters. His daughters were pretty gross themselves though, remember they did have sex with Lot in attempt to repopulate the earth. ewe!

Maybe Lot panicked and offered his daughters because he wanted to spare the angels. Wierd logic because as far as i know, angels are stuck on earth and they probably could have "disappeared" if they wanted to.

hmm.....

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy,
The reality is we live in a godless nation, so your fear of the government putting you to death is another paraniod escapism from the fact 420,000 men from your deathstyle have been free to inflict the death penalty upon themselves.

Are you quite sure you would be so willing to sacrifice yourself on the alter of lust if sodomy were a crime?

smaller,
Until you desire to speak to me instead of at me, you won't mind me skipping your re-redundantly re-repeated posts.

Cyrus of Persia,
NT=New Testament. Do you consider the NT to cover "our day"?.