Mean TOL members

beanieboy

Originally posted by Aimiel
God is not going to put you to death. Your sin will do that. All you have to do to allow it to do so is continue to ignore Him.

Nineneh is telling me that homosexuals should be executed.
And if I am not mistaken, EVEN repentant ones.
Repent, so that you can live eternally in Heaven with the God who orders your death.

theo_victis

thats just ludicrus that someone would say something like homosexuals should die even if they repent.

IMO you are not in connection on what God's word really says if you think this way...

I dont agree with a homosexual lifestyle, i also dont agree with the lifestyle of a muslim... Does that mean i should threaten gays with death and if so, should i then in turn threaten muslims with death? Should i kill anyone who doesnt believe the same things as i do?

Do you guys who say homosexuals should be executed think that muslims/jews/hindus/athiests/agnostic people should as well die? For most of these people profain the Gospel!!!!!!!!!!!!! We dont murder them or threaten them with murder..

Maybe shame.org has really gotten to some of your guys heads and you are starting to promote the awful thought that we **hate** gays.

I dont hate anyone.......you shouldnt either!

Show love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chileice

Originally posted by theo_victis

thats just ludicrus that someone would say something like homosexuals should die even if they repent.

IMO you are not in connection on what God's word really says if you think this way...

I dont agree with a homosexual lifestyle, i also dont agree with the lifestyle of a muslim... Does that mean i should threaten gays with death and if so, should i then in turn threaten muslims with death? Should i kill anyone who doesnt believe the same things as i do?

Do you guys who say homosexuals should be executed think that muslims/jews/hindus/athiests/agnostic people should as well die? For most of these people profain the Gospel!!!!!!!!!!!!! We dont murder them or threaten them with murder..

Maybe shame.org has really gotten to some of your guys heads and you are starting to promote the awful thought that we **hate** gays.

Show love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They won't listen, Theo. They will stop up their ears like the Pharisees. I have tried to help them see that love is not hate. But hate is strong. And Satan will gain his biggest victory since the inquisition if he convinces us Christians that hate is love.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
What do you expect theo v?????

These people and MOST so called "christians" actually believe that God will personally torture 95+++% of all of humanity in FIRE.

and they call this God LOVE.

It is the same SO CALLED LOVE that THEY themselves DEMONstrate.

hellO

theo_victis

sad sad sad sad sad!

i always thought this about satan taking over christians... he first tried to persecute us (still does a good job in non western countries) then decided that killing the body of a christian doesnt matter. So he is going strait for the soul.

Corrupt teachings, the idealism that hate is love, and the extensive nonimalism that is spreading is far worse than any persecution for it slides right under most believers noses and kills there souls.
Plus, persecution builds faith. Builds trust in Jesus!

Satan is pretty sly...... puke!

smaller

BANNED
Banned
It is a FORM OF Molech worship in which the participants tossed their infant children into the outstretched arms or a brass laver held in outstretched arms of a brass demon heated with fire and then watched the infants WRITHE IN TORTURE until they were DEAD.

Today's Molech worshippers are NOT SATISFIED with this form of worship any longer.

These "worshippers" are no longer satisfied with a few odd children here and there. They insist today that NEARLY ALL are burned. In fact WHEN their "doctrines of devils" are EXAMINED CLOSER not even THEY are going to be ABLE to stand up to this demon so this DEMON really requires A 100% ETERNAL TORTURE FACTOR for all of mankind.

They INSIST on the ETERNAL TORTURE of their FELLOW mankind AND THEIR OWN neighbors. It does not bother them that SOME of these consign CHILDREN (unbaptized) to this fate as well as THEIR OWN adult children if they HAVE NOT PERFORMED for their "god" in a certain way.

It does not bother them ONE BIT to worship in this way. It is WHAT THEIR god COMMANDS!

How ripe this DEMON is for DIVINE JUDGMENT.

The slaves of this DEMON will fortunately go free for they are ignorant and powerless to change the will of THIS DEMON.

enjoy~!

smaller

Last edited:

Aimiel

Originally posted by beanieboy

Nineneh is telling me that homosexuals should be executed.
According to The Bible, the death penalty would also apply to the aduterer, of which many are guilty. I don't believe that God wants us to be under the Old Covenant, which is why Jesus came, to make a New Covenant between God and men, under which all manner of sin is forgivable, save one.
And if I am not mistaken, EVEN repentant ones.
That's just wrong. Those who can't forgive also can't be forgiven.
Repent, so that you can live eternally in Heaven with the God who orders your death.
He has ordered that men be given a choice, we can either choose life (in Jesus) or death. Most men choose to listen to themselves rather than The Word of God. If God were half as un-forgiving as you seem to believe (or as you portray Nineveh as representing) then I daresay Heaven would be empty. As it is, The Lord teaches us that there are 'few' that find life, because the way to Heaven is straight and narrow. Most people find some excuse and drop out of searching for it, many just a few inches from the prize.

beanieboy

Originally posted by Chileice

They won't listen, Theo. They will stop up their ears like the Pharisees. I have tried to help them see that love is not hate. But hate is strong. And Satan will gain his biggest victory since the inquisition if he convinces us Christians that hate is love.

May I ask you a question?

Of those of whom you speak, they often quote not calling light darkness, and darkness light, to love what is right, and abhor what is evil.

But it seems that these people who claim this are actually doing that - calling love hatred and weakness, and calling callousness, hatred, death wishes, etc., love.

What do you think?

beanieboy

Nin - can you clarify?

Don't repentant homosexuals get put to death by the government, just as a repentent murderer would?

Aimiel

Originally posted by smaller

Greetins AIM meal
Howdy SMELLier!!!
I only understand that you HAVE NO RESPONSE AND NO JUSTIFICATION for the eternal condemnation of OTHERS, yet you PERSIST in CONTINUALLY making that MEASURE to others.
Pity, it's that kind of presumption that got you into this mess in the first place, and your stiffnecked and gainsaying ways are going to lead you straight into hell.
You KNOW that I ALWAYS respond AIM meal.
Yes, SMELLier, you always respond with circular and mis-applied logic, as well as quoting scriptures out-of-context and missing major doctrine which is obvious to the simplest of minds. Sorry, but it would appear that you're the only one you're able to hoodwink.
The reason I do is TO AMPLIFY your eternal judgment of others.
I told you (one of the countless times that you didn't read my replies) that I don't judge anyone; but that The Word of God does.

Beanieboy has a much greater comprehension and faith in The Word of God than you express. He is a pretty average guy, I'd say. You are, as I said, around the bend. You can expect those nice young men in their clean white coats, any day now, to walk up to you, slowly, and place a clean white coat on you (one with extra-long sleeves). :kookoo:

Aimiel

I don't hate the serial murderer who gets executed, but he deserves his fate. Just because The Lord decided that those that commit acts of sexual perversion should be put to death doesn't mean that it is wrong to do so. It is never a good thing to put a human being to death, unless The Lord make it so. I don't believe that God wants us to bring back the death penalty for queers, but I do believe that if we did, that there would be a LOT fewer queers, as well as a lot less AIDS. In fact, if the death penalty were adopted worldwide for homosexual acts when The Lord spoke it and kept in place to this day, I doubt that there would be any AIDS. We'd certainly have a lot better TV shows to choose from for our kids to be allowed to watch.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings AIM meal (AIMmeal/miel is there a difference?)
Pity, it's that kind of presumption that got you into this mess in the first place, and your stiffnecked and gainsaying ways are going to lead you straight into hell.

I know what your "god" requires AIM meal, and it is that 100% of the human race be ETERNALLY TORTURED because you see NOT EVEN YOU can stand up to the DOCTRINES of your own demon, er, ah, I mean god.

For example you just finished telling BEANIEBOY this "Those who can't forgive also can't be forgiven." and of course we already KNOW you do not forgive SIN unless HE REPENTS so you are STUCK with NON FORGIVENESS. There is no way out for you in this either because YOU CANNOT FORGIVE HIM. Your demon, I mean, er, ah, god's doctrines will NOT ALLOW forgiveness without PERFORMANCE. So you see YOU MUST hold NEARLY ALL peoples SINS AGAINST THEM and then you yourself FALL because YOU CANNOT hold sins against ANOTHER without HOLDING YOUR OWN against YOURSELF.

Cruel god you have there AIM meal. There really is NO WAY OUT since YOU presumably have SINS that you DO NOT WANT held against YOU????

Or have you become SINLESS recently as Poly and Sibbie and (possibly) Ninevah have???

I know SINLESS PERFECTION is ABLE TO MAKE an ETERNAL JUDGMENT OF SOMEONE ELSES sins and to TELL THEM what God WILL SURELY do TO THEM.

enjoy!

smaller

theo_victis

When in the NT did God every say to kill those who commit homosexuality?

Now let me get this *strait* (hehe get it)... i dont stand up for homosexuality. I let the word of God speak against it. However, God sent down this man named Jesus. He taught not to stone the adulterious women.

Now if i recall correctly, the OT also says to stone those who commit adultery. Why arent you after them too? Why did Jesus abolish this sort of justice and replace it under the new dispensation?

I will let God smite those he wants to be smited.... If God wants to kill Beanieboy for his SIN (yes it is an awful sin) then God will do so. Dont you remember that God smited Sodom and Gomorrah for their sexual sins with fire from the sky? Let God judge and let us spread his word and his love.

beanieboy

When in the NT did God every say to kill those who commit homosexuality?

Now let me get this *strait* (hehe get it)... i dont stand up for homosexuality. I let the word of God speak against it. However, God sent down this man named Jesus. He taught not to stone the adulterious women.

Now if i recall correctly, the OT also says to stone those who commit adultery. Why arent you after them too? Why did Jesus abolish this sort of justice and replace it under the new dispensation?

I will let God smite those he wants to be smited.... If God wants to kill Beanieboy for his SIN (yes it is an awful sin) then God will do so. Dont you remember that God smited Sodom and Gomorrah for their sexual sins with fire from the sky? Let God judge and let us spread his word and his love.

I have a hard time believing that God killed people because they were gay in S&G. The same story can be found in Judges. The people demand that the guest be sent out. The man sends out his concubine, and they rape her all night long.

Should I then draw the conclusion that heterosexuality is evil?

theo_victis

let us not revert back to calling each other names robot and meal... hehe remember the good old times when we argued the idea of eternal torment? hehe

theo

smaller

BANNED
Banned
ah the DEPTHS of the LOVE of AIM meal....

surely God will give him a LARGE MANSION from which to observe BEANIEBOYS ETERNAL torture....that should be QUITE the display of DIVINE JUSTICE eh?

and AIM meal's kids will have BETTER TELEVISION to watch TO BOOT!

What a DEAL!

theo_victis

beanieboy, you seem to just try to always justify your sin.

thats stupid. give it up. Not because i am threatening you but because the god that loves you desires this of you. So you can serve god better. How can you serve God and remain in sin? I aswell sin, but i try as hard as i can to escape sin not under my own power, but from the power of God.

repent of *all* your wickedness and conform to the word of God!!!

Sodom and Gomorrah is about sexual immorality of all kinds. Sex out of wedlock, sex idols, gay sex, sex sex sex. The people there didnt care about God. They cared about sex. That is why God destroyed them.

beanieboy

The bible says a lot about the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Do you know what they are?

Or do you not care what the Bible says, and think sex is what the story is all about?

The story in Judges is exactly the same.
Only it's miuch more disturbing.

Last edited: