Madists

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So you've just quoted a verse that i quoted of what paul said in the Bible, then you call me Satan for believing him?

Paul clearly says that we will be judged on what we do both good and bad?

Maybe you'll believe Jesus?

Revelation 20

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Putting Christ to an open shame is to deny him and love our flesh more, and by loving our flesh and putting ourselves first, Christ can't be seen in and through us. Others just see only our fleshly life, thus we are putting him to death and crucifying him afresh by not letting him live through us.

God wants our hearts clean and only way this can happen is the through Christ by the holy spirit. And regardless of what you think of me, I know this is the truth, because God has helped me overcome many things in my life and I'm free of them and I've never felt so much at peace in my heart. And the world is meaning less and less to me as he puts my old life to death and I'm renewed by the holy spirit.

I can't do anything of myself, it's all God through Christ, and as God works in my heart, I know I have to obey him and live it out listen to my conscience, deny my flesh and do the will of God. Without God and without Christ baring witness to the truth, I'd still be dead in my sins in darkness being tossed too and fro by Satan!

Marhig...

This is the number that receive the final alter call. Start with Lk. 20:20-24 focus on Lk. 20:20 then read Lk. 20:24 closely.

Parallel Luke 20:24 with Rm. 11:25-36

Now read Acts 1:11-12 then jump to Zechariah 14:4

Joel 3:2 should open your eyes at this point.

Ignore this or whatever... but it is scripture.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yes, let's all forget about what is going on around us and no longer vote. We wouldn't want to do that because voting would make the LORD our enemy.

You're so wise!
[MENTION=17493]KingdomRose[/MENTION]

You are aware that Paul said we cannot fully remove ourselves till death, right?

Shall we lay all our weapons down too? I'm sure that would would work out great. Heck... let's all sit down with ISIS and sing "I've got a home in glory-land".

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, you do not spread what Jesus says. I never see you post scripture or discuss anything Jesus said

This proves your false witnessing:
\
Originally Posted by meshak View Post

I would like to add Jesus' word of Spiritual Israelites for the readers:

John 8:33-47New King James Version (NKJV)

33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”

34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

Abraham’s Seed and Satan’s

37 “I know that you are Abraham’s descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38 I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with[a] your father.”

39 They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

marhig

Marhig...

This is the number that receive the final alter call. Start with lk. 20:20-24 focus on lk. 20:20 then read ok 20:24 closely.

Parallel Luke 20:24 with Rm. 11:25-36

Now read acts 1:11-12 then jump to Zechariah 14:4

Joel 3:2 should open your eyes at this point.

Ignore this or whatever... but it is scripture.
They will take me a while but I will read them. But it's late here so I will read them all tomorrow when I'm not too tired.

But EE I know that those who belong to God have to live by his will. If we don't, he will turn us over to our reprobate minds. We can't mock God and take him for granted and just live our lives as we please, doing things that we know are wrong before him and carrying on and doing it anyway saying "I'm saved" whilst living by the will of our flesh! If we are being saved, we will be overcoming our flesh! God is merciful and kind and he is love. But if we love him back, then we will do his will because we will want to please him.

He won't make us do it, we have free will, obey God and do his will or not and please our flesh. We all have that choice every day. As Joshua said "choose you this day whom you will serve"

KingdomRose

[MENTION=17493]KingdomRose[/MENTION]

You are aware that Paul said we cannot fully remove ourselves till death, right?

Shall we lay all our weapons down too? I'm sure that would would work out great. Heck... let's all sit down with ISIS and sing "I've got a home in glory-land".

You all are apparently totally lacking in faith in God and Christ. Jesus said that he would take care of this world. We should not be a part of it. We have faith that if we follow Jesus' teachings we will be finally exalted by him and enjoy his favor and his Father's favor. You do not exhibit the basic knowledge that the Bible informs us of, that Satan is the ruler of this world and he does as he pleases with the nations. (I John 5:19; Revelation 12:9) When you vote and when you kill others with your militaries, you are YOURSELVES sitting down, as it were, with ISIS. When Jesus comes back, what are you going to say to him? "Hey, you were taking too long, so we decided to take matters into our own hands"?

You take your side with this world. I take my stand on Jesus' side.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You all are apparently totally lacking in faith in God and Christ. Jesus said that he would take care of this world. We should not be a part of it. We have faith that if we follow Jesus' teachings we will be finally exalted by him and enjoy his favor and his Father's favor. You do not exhibit the basic knowledge that the Bible informs us of, that Satan is the ruler of this world and he does as he pleases with the nations. (I John 5:19; Revelation 12:9) When you vote and when you kill others with your militaries, you are YOURSELVES sitting down, as it were, with ISIS. When Jesus comes back, what are you going to say to him? "Hey, you were taking too long, so we decided to take matters into our own hands"?

If I see a person being harmed... do I let them be harmed?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

excellent:)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Here James tells us how a person is saved:

"Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures"
(Jas.1:18).​

The "faith" of those who believe the word of truth saves! it is not a "dead" faith. In fact, that faith saves prior to the time when faith is tested.

James 2:18-24
But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

The plain and simple truth is that many of you don't really understand the difference between 'Faith and Works' and 'Faith Alone'- faith alone is not a dismissal of works, it is a dismissal of compensating a lacking obedience with works, which was what the Catholic Church was permitting during the time of the Reformation. Martin Luther took issue with the selling of indulgences, while John Calvin took issue with the clergy leading sinful lifestyles and believing they were nonetheless justified as vicars.

clefty

Here we see exactly what is the will of the Father:

"Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent" (Jn.6:28-29).​

Here Paul tells us exactly how a person is saved:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"
(Acts 16:30-31).​

Do you believe what is said there?

Of course I believe...but I also believe tennis is fun...but I have to play with a racket, hit the ball over the net, not out, etc...not just believe and sit here...

Satan himself BELEIVES but refuses to play the game and breaks the rules and keeps his own score...

Our belief compels us to live and love AS He did...until the end...is why Paul used the metaphor of running a race...not everyone does...we must stay in shape eat right...rest...Remember rest...and endure to the end...not everyone does...and not just believe...

"I believe! Help my unbelief" is a good honest prayer...and because we are saved we WANT to work it out to the end...gratitude to LOVE as He did...not as pagans love each other but AS HE did...and until the end...NOT His will but His Father's was done...

You maintain a Catholic idolatry that insists a PERMANENT mark remains on your heart after baptism...until you die...imagine that...something done TO you without your awareness or permission predestines your fate...oh wait you do think that...nevermind...

Jerry Shugart

Of course I believe...but I also believe tennis is fun...but I have to play with a racket, hit the ball over the net, not out, etc...not just believe and sit here...

So you admit that once a person believes in Jesus Christ then he is saved?

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"

clefty

Wasn't the thief on the cross? But tell me, do you think had he been able to come of the cross, do you argue he could go back to his stealing and thievin' ways? How about not right away but maybe a few decades later?...you know when people forgot about the time he was on the cross and got "saved"...

Or wouldn't it be more like Peter wrote...better for him not to have heard the holy commandment at all then for him to return back to his own like a dog to his vomit?

Kinda harsh language Peter...dontcha think? Harsh but within scripture...

But, Paul reminds us, we shouldn't boast our grafting in, lest he says, we too are cut off for our unbelief...

Jerry Shugart

James 2:18-24
But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

In the verses to which you make reference the subject is what one man can know about another man's faith:

"Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works" (Jas.2:18).

The LORD does not need to see actions from a man in order to know whether or not
he has faith because he sees the heart of man (1 Sam.16:6-7).

Here James tells us exactly how a person is begotten or born of God:

"Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures"
(Jas.1:18).​

Once a person believes the word of God he is already born of God and becomes a child of God. His faith results in him being born of God before his faith can be put to a similiar test spoken of at James 2:21-22. So when James says that if faith is not evidenced by works then it is a dead faith he is speaking about what men can know of that faith. After all, according to what James wrote at 1:18 it is certain that faith alone saves.

Jerry Shugart

Wasn't the thief on the cross? But tell me, do you think had he been able to come of the cross, do you argue he could go back to his stealing and thievin' ways? How about not right away but maybe a few decades later?...you know when people forgot about the time he was on the cross and got "saved"...

Or wouldn't it be more like Peter wrote...better for him not to have heard the holy commandment at all then for him to return back to his own like a dog to his vomit?

Kinda harsh language Peter...dontcha think? Harsh but within scripture...

But, Paul reminds us, we shouldn't boast our grafting in, lest he says, we too are cut off for our unbelief...

Why didn't you answer my question

Perhaps you will answer a question in regard to what the Lord Jesus said here:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Do you think that when a person believes then at that time they receive eternal life?

Thanks!

clefty

Why didn't you answer my question

The Jailer was about to kill himself...an accountable man...so when he heard he didn't have to kill himself he wished to be saved from something else...he could have heard about the riot why he had these prisoners...also heard them preaching and singing in the prison...so he knew...was told just believe and did...washed them up took them home and was baptized...WHY? When he was already saved?

Some even use "and his household" to argue there MUST have been an infant and so since the whole household was baptized so was the infant...I don't agree with that as some include their pets with their household and see? It gets weird...

But why baptize at all? He just had to believe right?

No account as to if he remained faithful or saved...him or his household the rest of their lives...arguing from silence is weak...but nicer to assume he did...and his family...

Maybe he wanted to be baptized because he believed...belief does that...makes you want to obey...

But some were saved without being baptized...

Perhaps you will answer a question in regard to what the Lord Jesus said here:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Do you think that when a person believes then at that time they receive eternal life?

Thanks!

Even here some think Yahushua is referring to Himself but He is referring to His Father and His will...how many Christians believe HIM the guy who demands obedience to HIS STILL BINDING LAW?

But yes...just like that first Passover the Hebrews believed HIM believed death was coming so they did something...obeyed HIM...

One usually does something because they believe first...

Noah believed destruction was coming...obeyed and built the ark...

Abraham believed He asked for his son...and offered his son...

Belief necessitates evidence fruit testimony through obedience...again even Satan believes everything necessary to be saved...he just doesn't DO it...He disobeys...doesn't bare similar fruit

When you believe HIM who sent Him has eternal life...see? The SENDER HAS ETERNAL LIFE and wants to give it and will give it to those who believe in the One He sends...and now He will not judge the believer in His Son but the believer has crossed over into eternal life...is in HIM...the Father now sees only HIS SON in whom the believer abides...as long as He obeys...

So that realization you are saved makes obeying out of gratitude automatic and natural and well life long...

You of course wish to obey because you Love Him...and this Love, which is just as He Loves, fulfills again the already fulfilled law He fulfilled...

Hope you followed all that...it is getting late...