Madists

God's Truth

Peace be with you, gt.

Peace is with me, you reviler. Listen to Meshak, the reviler, trying so hard to prove she is the best reviler.

You are worse than a drunk and a thief, and and extortionist.

1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Peace is with me, you reviler. Listen to Meshak, the reviler, trying so hard to prove she is the best reviler.

You are worse than a drunk and a thief, and and extortionist.

1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

thank you for the scripture.

Don't let my threads or posts so upset you, friend.

peace.

God's Truth

That is what I do.

peace.

It is about what God says and how you blasphemy the apostle Paul.

You are ensnared by the devil and do his job.

2 Timothy 2:26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

If you want to escape the snare of the devil there is a way.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

peace.

I'm starting to see clearly now. You twist scripture with your wicked tongue and disguise yourself as an angel of light and peace.

You disrupt any thread that has any truth and divide.

I'm beginning to see that I have a severe choice to make. You are drawing the eyes away from the Spiritual Israel is Demon breathed Doctrine threads by creating division based on a groups label.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That is what I do.

It is about what God says and how you blasphemy the apostle Paul.

You are ensnared by the devil and do his job.

2 Timothy 2:26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

If you want to escape the snare of the devil there is a way.

Ok, thanks for your observation and opinion.

peace.:)

God's Truth

I'm starting to see clearly now. You twist scripture with your wicked tongue and disguise yourself as an angel of light and peace.

You disrupt any thread that has any truth and divide.

I'm beginning to see that I have a severe choice to make. You are drawing the eyes away from the Spiritual Israel is Demon breathed Doctrine threads by creating division based on a groups label.

She says Paul is a false teacher.

She has judged and condemned Paul to the lake of fire.

She claims Paul has led many astray.

She is wicked.

Jerry Shugart

Noah believed destruction was coming...obeyed and built the ark...

Here is what we read about Noah:

"By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith" (Heb.11:7).​

You have no place for that in your theology!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION], [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION], [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION], [MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION], @Any and all that understand the Deadly poison of the Spiritual Israel doctrine.....

@Meshek placed a tangent thread to all the threads attacking Spiritual Israel! It failed, so she declared us enemies of her beliefs and made this thread. It's all there.

She doesn't know scripture, but only doctrine.

She is using the only tool she knows... DIVISION

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION]... you win... NO more "Unnamed Grace"

I commit to being Ruthless about the truth! Kindness has it's season, but Jesus died for what we have and scripture is being twisted. I can't take it any more.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Ok, thanks.

peace.

You are my enemy... you declared it on my thread about being against the Spiritual Israel Doctrine...

You are playing sweet, but calling people who defend the gospel and truth of scripture "wolves".

I Love my enemy, but you are being a fork tongued viper! The more victim playing you do... the more truth twisting you support... your wickedness is come to light!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Heed this demon servent!

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

ELOHIM IS JESUS

Earthly Israel and her seed of election by ancestral promise matter to God! He is not a liar....

But.... from myself this is a STRONG DECLARATION!

YOU ARE A LIAR!

[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]... Twist scripture...

Play dumb... but you are a lying doctrine of demons servant and I'm sick of playing your fool!

Believe your lies, but no longer will you succeed! Go in peace, but know that your doctrinal lies should have NO Peace, No Rest, No safety!

#Sunshine is on your face now, sunshine!

God's Truth

Heed this demon servent!

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

ELOHIM IS JESUS

Earthly Israel and her seed of election by ancestral promise matter to God! He is not a liar....

But.... from myself this is a STRONG DECLARATION!

YOU ARE A LIAR!
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]... Twist scripture...

Play dumb... but you are a lying doctrine of demons servant and I'm sick of playing your fool!

God cared about those blood related to Abraham because He was bringing the Seed into the world, Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ came and now it is NOT about to whom one is blood related to Abraham, it only matters to whom one is related to the blood of Christ shed on the cross.