ECT Madist explain please how the 7 I AM's OF Jesus in John does not apply to the BOC

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, sure you do :chuckle:

You're wrong anyway.

Lots of people on TOL are much more informed on a thing than I am - way more informed.

My one advantage is the recurrent patterns behind how things work...principle.

Is all...

Ah, you give yourself too much credit. That's okay, though, you don't deserve it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, okay.

As at ease at being quick to putting me in check as she is; she never did so as to this idiotic assertion of yours.

Fact is, I've never been drawn to her type.

Neither in temperament, nor in particular look.

Never.

Its the same with all human beings.

Impacting even the type of cat or dog, or car, or carreer, you name it...that each is drawn to, or not.

Duh-uh.

Make of that what you will.

You're good at turning one thing into something else in what are actually your one sided projections.

Like when I mentioned to Tam I did not hold certain points against her because I viewed her as a newbie, and you right away turned it into some petty nonsense.

This is why there is no peace with some of you - your double-standards.

The ease with which your kind so quickly compromise the grace you assert out of your projection of your stupidities onto the words and or motives of others.

Where, pray tell, is this grace you and yours speak of that you so easily compromise it?

Whatever, musterion.

We'll get along on some things...not on others...

Make of that what you will...as well.

:kookoo:

Danoh

"
no offence,but this makes you sound more "pan" than as if your mind is made up,,,"how ever it pans out in the end" might in the end even be preterism or historic disp.? Again no offence just an observation...

Yum - luv pan pizza :chuckle:

Danoh

You're saying that the Holy Spirit was UNABLE to keep the Gospel uncorrupted, ultimately?

Isn't it obvious?

Look around.

For after Paul put down his pen and that which is perfect had arrived - the full revelation of the Mystery in written form - it was now on the next generation to go by that which is written.

The Spirit having finished His part in that.

He now works through His Word in you that believe His Word.

As you have to know..His Word was already being corrupted even as Paul was responding to said corruption by his Spirit inspired letters about this very issue.

Think it through, GM.

Danoh

Never mind, I posted that and then saw your supposed better idea.

Oh well, you are intent on strife as your cover.

I'll leave you to it :chuckle: