ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, as I said in an earlier post we are all subject to teachers good or bad in our walk with God ;and that is why I have stopped listening to most and read the bible I know God's word is true and most commentary is just others opinions of God's word.

I read the bible to learn what God wants from me and what and how I can follow and please Him. If I sounded prideful or puffed up I am sorry . I am confident in His forgiveness, leadership, and power alone.

I would ask that you pray for me as I pray for you that God would lead and keep us both in HIS truth.

when two disagree one has to be wrong and I will pray again for God to open my heart to receive , my ears to hear His truth,and my eyes to see His leading and glory as I will pray the same for you sister.
You're so sweet !!!

Jerry Shugart

meshak, are you leaving all of your money and property to the Jehova Witnesses?

I am sure that she has already done that and all of the JW's have also done it:

"And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need"
(Acts 2:44-45).​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

"And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need"
Don't tell me you're a JW

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And Jesus because He is sinless.

bless you, brother.

I just found out that many of this forum claim to be holy.

take a look at my thread.

Heb 12:10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
Heb 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
Heb 12:12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;
Heb 12:13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

The problem is not that men claim to be holy, but that they often are not, and think they are Holy by Christs sacrifice alone with their own first experience of believing, while excusing their unholy behavior.

That is why God punished Israel of the OT. They did not put on righteousness in that they refused to change from their evil ways.

1Co 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
1Co 10:5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
1Co 10:6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
1Co 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Co 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Heb 12:10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
Heb 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
Heb 12:12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;
Heb 12:13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

The problem is not that men claim to be holy, but that they often are not, and think they are Holy by Christs sacrifice alone with their own first experience of believing, while excusing their unholy behavior.

That is why God punished Israel of the OT. They did not put on righteousness in that they refused to change from their evil ways.

1Co 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
1Co 10:5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
1Co 10:6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
1Co 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Co 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

LA

God's Truth

Meshak, their is only ONE that is Holy and that is God.

I believe that you believe in the name and person of Jesus as our savior !

The verse I quoted says if YOU believe on the name of the Lord Jesus YOU can know YOU have eternal life. That does not mean we are Holy it means we love and trust and believe the only one who is Holy and that is GOD.

1Jo 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

It is in scripture for us to trust and grow more in Jesus !

Good night and be blessed in Jesus !

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

Hebrews 10:22
let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

1 Peter 1:2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

2 Thessalonians 2:13
But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I know what you are insinuating and it is so sleazy.

We live for Christ, and all our possessions belong to our God.

You don't understand Jesus at all because your Lord is not Jesus. You guys are seeking to glorify yourself.

So you and your kind persecute everyone who hurt your egos.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The problem is not that men claim to be holy,

Yes, it is if you pay attention to Jesus' word.

Jesus never ever approve of self glorifying servants.

Those self-glorifying claims are:

"I am saved"
"I am elect"
"I am holy"
"I am sinless"
"I obey all Jesus' commands"

They are frequently used in Christian community.

It is so disgraceful to say the least.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, it is if you pay attention to Jesus' word.

Jesus never ever approve of self glorifying servants.

Those self-glorifying claims are:

"I am saved"
"I am elect"
"I am holy"
"I am sinless"
"I obey all Jesus' commands"

They are frequently used in Christian community.

It is so disgraceful to say the least.
Don't forget to add to the list:
"I am a follower of Jesus"

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus also condemns puffed up attitude.

when you claim to be saved, it sure is arrogant comment, self-righteous attitude.

that attitude shows in their claim of "I am holy". do you claim to be holy too?

I hope not. I just started a thread about it.

1Co_1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
1Co_6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Meshak, are you sanctified?
Are you called a saint?
Are you justified?

What do these terms mean and how are they related to the term 'holy'?

dodge

Dodge, if you reject complete forgiveness and eternal justification in Christ, you've believed a false gospel.

I Don't reject either ! I do understand where Paul said I become all things to all men that I might win some.

I wasn't saved because of anything but what Jesus did for me at Calvary when He was sacrificed as payment for my sins. My faith is in Jesus NOT in me.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Everything I put in this post is what I have been told by one MADist or another.

Here is the most blasphemous to date I was told by a MADist. Paul is the "I AM " according to what he himself wrote.

You're an idiot.

I have no idea what was meant by whatever was said to you and I DO NOT CARE. I'm smart enough to figure out that not everyone who shows up on an anonymous internet forum says things that are rational and that are consistent with whatever position is being debated.

Mid-Acts Dispensationalism is something very specific. It does not teach that Jesus is anything other than God Himself in the flesh and that He died as a sacrifice for sin and rose from the dead three days later and that if you call upon Him for your salvation and believe that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Anyone who teaches anything other than that is not even a Christian, never mind a Mid-Acts Dispensationalist.

Mid-Acts Dispensationalism does not teach that we trust in Paul for our salvation. It does not teach that Paul was anything at all other than an Apostle. He was the Apostle to the Body of Christ which a high office indeed but he was nothing more than that. He isn't God nor was he perfect or anything else other than a sinner chosen by God to deliver to us that gospel which I just articulated. A gospel, by the way, which you will not find in the mouth of any other biblical author. If Paul's epistles didn't exist, you would practice your religious in much the same way as modern Messianic Jews do.

The point here being that if you want to debate Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, why waste your time debating things it doesn't teach?! Why not educate yourself on what it actually does teach and then, when someone says something stupid that doesn't conform to Mid-Acts Dispensational teaching, attack what they've said on THAT basis?! Where is the profit, for you or anyone else, to take some random comment from an anonymous person on an internet forum and attach what you THINK they've said to the whole system of belief and declare the whole system false on that basis?

The result is that you demonstrate your own ignorance and your own intellectual laziness and dishonesty. No one who might actually be able to have an intelligent conversation with you about the matter is going to give you the time of day because you come into the room with a big "I'M A TOTAL MORON AND I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" sign hung around your neck!

Resting in Him,
Clete

dodge

Clete;5006368]You're an idiot.

Could be but thank God I am NOT spiritually dead which I would have to be to accept the God dishonoring beliefs of MAD.

Jesus' teachings and ALL of the Apostles teachings are ignored to follow Paul. Don't try to compare scripture with scripture Just follow Paul, thanks but no thanks.

I have no idea what was meant by whatever was said to you and I DO NOT CARE. I'm smart enough to figure out that not everyone who shows up on an anonymous internet forum says things that are rational and that are consistent with whatever position is being debated.

Got ya, I should only listen to you and ignore all the other MADist that post on this forum.

Mid-Acts Dispensationalism is something very specific. It does not teach that Jesus is anything other than God Himself in the flesh and that He died as a sacrifice for sin and rose from the dead three days later and that if you call upon Him for your salvation and believe that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Yes, Mid Acts is very specific it dishonors Jesus and exalts Paul. No smoke and mirrors there right ?
Anyone who teaches anything other than that is not even a Christian, never mind a Mid-Acts
Dispensationalist.

Everything you said about Jesus is true ! Why then does MID Acts teach that Jesus' teachings were for Israel and not the B.O.C. since those in Him are in the B.O.C. ?

Mid-Acts Dispensationalism does not teach that we trust in Paul for our salvation. It does not teach that Paul was anything at all other than an Apostle. He was the Apostle to the Body of Christ which a high office indeed but he was nothing more than that. He isn't God nor was he perfect or anything else other than a sinner chosen by God to deliver to us that gospel which I just articulated. A gospel, by the way, which you will not find in the mouth of any other biblical author. If Paul's epistles didn't exist, you would practice your religious in much the same way as modern Messianic Jews do.

That is a LIE Peter preached the same Gospel. Paul himself told Timothy that since he studied the scriptures since childhood there was more than enough truth in the scriptures( Old Testament as the NT was not written yet) to lead him to salvation and the grace of God.

2 Timothy 3:15 and that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

The point here being that if you want to debate Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, why waste your time debating things it doesn't teach?! Why not educate yourself on what it actually does teach and then, when someone says something stupid that doesn't conform to Mid-Acts Dispensational teaching, attack what they've said on THAT basis?! Where is the profit, for you or anyone else, to take some random comment from an anonymous person on an internet forum and attach what you THINK they've said to the whole system of belief and declare the whole system false on that basis?

Sure kinda like the lie above that " A gospel, by the way, which you will not find in the mouth of any other biblical author".

You might want to read 1 Peter not that you want to find anything in scripture that shows you that you are wrong !

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

In what Peter said in those verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
3. Salvation by faith in Jesus.
4.Grace

The result is that you demonstrate your own ignorance and your own intellectual laziness and dishonesty. No one who might actually be able to have an intelligent conversation with you about the matter is going to give you the time of day because you come into the room with a big "I'M A TOTAL MORON AND I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" sign hung around your neck!

If it is OK with you I will believe ALL of the scripture even that parts that expose the lies and deceptions that you have accepted and teach to others called MAD.

Last edited:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You're an idiot.

Anyone who teaches anything other than that is not even a Christian, never mind a Mid-Acts Dispensationalist.

Resting in Him,
Clete

:thumb: Right on!