ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

drbrumley

1Pe 1:1

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

OK Peter preached the same Gospel to the Jews that Paul preached to the gentiles ! BRB with the other verse.

Same message Peter to the Jews and Paul to the gentiles different people same message.

And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

You forgot

7*But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

dodge

Here you go, trying to start the nasty fight.

Your definition of works are so corrupt that you will not accept biblical things. All I say is what Jesus says and you will not accept it.

regardless, I will tell you what Jesus says. Jesus teaches you how to accept Him as your Lord and Savior.

He says it simply; "if your love Me, keep My commands".

Meshak this is NOT an attack please read what Jesus said here and I will explain.

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Jesus was asked what works must we work to work the WORKS of God now notice Jesus reply was this is the WORK of God believe on Him whom God has sent.

Christians do not do good works to be saved they do good works that please God because they are saved.

musterion

Meshak this is NOT an attack please read what Jesus said here and I will explain.

. 28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Jesus was asked what works must we work to work the WORKS of God now notice Jesus reply was this is the WORK of God believe on Him whom God has sent.

Christians do not do good works to be saved they do good works that please God because they are saved.

You've done it now...

dodge

You forgot

7*But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

No I never forgot I am fried !

The Jews and gentiles were not on the same level Same message of grace different people.

Don't you believe God knew what He was doing sending Paul to the gentiles and Peter to the Jews ? Now where are they instructed ANYWHERE to preach different messages to their respective audiences in scripture ? Hint: they aren't !

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Jesus followers strive to follow all His teachings because we believe He is the Teacher.

that's what it means to accept Him as the Lord.

We are servants and He is the Lord.

Servants must do as their Lord tells them.

Please don't make simple gospel complicated.

How do you read when Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands"?

If we don't love Him can we accepted by God and Jesus?

dodge

Jesus followers strive to follow all His teachings because we believe He is the Teacher.

that's what it means to accept Him as the Lord.

We are servants and He is the Lord.

Servants must do as their Lord tells them.

Please don't make simple gospel complicated.

How do you read when Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands"?

If we don't love Him can we accepted by God and Jesus?

Meshak, if we love Jesus we want to please Him and do as HE says right ? Don't you believe when Jesus said if you love me He was talking to those that are already saved ?

dodge

Meshak, if we love Jesus we want to please Him and do as HE says right ? Don't you believe when Jesus said if you love me He was talking to those that are already saved ?

P.S. I do NOT disagree with anything you posted ! Where we might disagree is scripture teaches we do not do those things to be saved we do those things because we love our savior and are saved.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Here is another one you just commented.

When we accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior, that is the beginning of walk with Him. So if you stop walking with Him or trying to please Him by obeying His word, we will not be saved, period.

Jesus expects His followers to be faithful to Him until the end. It is not one time confession.

musterion

P.S. I do NOT disagree with anything you posted ! Where we might disagree is scripture teaches we do not do those things to be saved we do those things because we love our savior and are saved.

That's it. No more blessings for you.

drbrumley

Don't you believe God knew what He was doing sending Paul to the gentiles and Peter to the Jews ?
Yes I do.

Nowhere are they instructed ANYWHERE to preach different messages to their respective audiences in scripture ? Hint: they aren't !

No, it is rather a different spiritual program based upon a specific set of God's promises made to a particular people.

The twelve apostles (who Paul was not a member of)are judges over the twelve tribes. Paul isn't a judge over any tribe.

dodge

What is the gospel?

What would we MAD folks have to believe to be saved?

That the Son of God left heaven and came to earth as a man that desired to die in my place as payment for my sins. Place my faith in Jesus and believe that God raised Jesus from the dead -humble myself before God and admit that I have sinned against Him- accept the gift of salvation that He offers me-repent of any known sin and ask God to forgive me when His Holy Spirit convicts me that I have sinned- follow Jesus where ever He leads me through His Holy Spirit. Long and short confess- trust-believe- follow !

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus does not approve of lip servers, dodge.

If you want to please Him, you will do as He says.

If you don't please Him by not following His word, you will not be accepted by Him.

dodge

Yes I do.

No, it is rather a different spiritual program based upon a specific set of God's promises made to a particular people.

No according to the Apostle Paul it is the same !

The twelve apostles (who Paul was not a member of)are judges over the twelve tribes. Paul isn't a judge over any tribe.

Of course Paul was not one of the 12 Paul was busy putting Christians in prison and consenting to their murder. Paul did not get saved when the 12 did as he was a Jew and of the Jewish belief system i.e. the law. God struck Paul with blindness and taught him what the other Apostles already knew that there was no salvation apart from Jesus.

musterion

That the Son of God left heaven and came to earth as a man that desired to die in my place as payment for my sins. Place my faith in Jesus and believe that God raised Jesus from the dead -humble myself before God and admit that I have sinned against Him- accept the gift of salvation that He offers me-repent of any known sin and ask God to forgive me when His Holy Spirit convicts me that I have sinned- follow Jesus where ever He leads me through His Holy Spirit. Long and short confess- trust-believe- follow !

And you are thereby eternally safe in Him?