ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

john w

Hall of Fame
The Gospel by which Paul was saved, which was preached to him, was the same Gospel he preached to others.

Otherwise he condemned his fellow apostles.-

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

LA
Nice say nothing, as usual, that has NADA to do with what you "argued," idiot.

And the everlasting gospel/good news," the hour of his judgment is come:"(my note:your daddy the devil), is not the gospel/good news of Christ, either, idiot.

Read it:

Rev. 14 KJV
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Could be but thank God I am NOT spiritually dead which I would have to be to accept the God dishonoring beliefs of MAD.

I did not, nor will I ever read one word you wrote past this single sentence.

Welcome back to my ignore list, you stupid waste of bandwidth.

Goodbye.

dodge

I did not, nor will I ever read one word you wrote past this single sentence.

Welcome back to my ignore list, you stupid waste of bandwidth.

Goodbye.

Thank you your dribble is non-scriptural man based trash ,and it is nauseating at best.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, it is if you pay attention to Jesus' word.

Jesus never ever approve of self glorifying servants.

Those self-glorifying claims are:

"I am saved"
"I am elect"
"I am holy"
"I am sinless"
"I obey all Jesus' commands"

They are frequently used in Christian community.

It is so disgraceful to say the least.

Unless it is true.

In which case some may be genuine and others not.

It is not always untrue.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank you your dribble is non-scriptural man based trash ,and it is nauseating at best.

All the Madists speak the same.

They do not know Christ at all. They are fakes who have no living water in them to speak out of,

only vile comments from their evil hearts.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nice say nothing, as usual, that has NADA to do with what you "argued," idiot.

And the everlasting gospel/good news," the hour of his judgment is come:"(my note:your daddy the devil), is not the gospel/good news of Christ, either, idiot.

Read it:

Rev. 14 KJV
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

The everlasting Gospel preached is NOT the hour of judgment has come.

Surely you can read better than that.

There is only ever one gospel of Christ and it is everlasting and complete.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes it is, you idiot:

for the hour of his judgment is come:

LA

Slower, you idiot-we went over that. We all know that there is just one gospel of Christ, Lamont. The issue is, your made up, satanic "argument," that there is just one piece of good news/gospel in the bible, and that the gospel of Christ=the gospel of the kingdom=the everlasting gospel=the gospel of God=the gospel of the circumscision=the gospel of the uncircumcision=........................................................................=they are all the same good news=they all say the same thing=they are all about salvation=Judas preached it, per Luke 9:6 KJV!!!!!

You made that up, you satanic stooge.

You're an idiot.

john w

Hall of Fame

Wow, punk!!! How long did it take you to Google that " man based" zinger? Vs. your "God based" jazz, eh, punk? Your poped-ism shows, Catholic.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes it is, you idiot:

for the hour of his judgment is come:

Slower, you idiot-we went over that. We all know that there is just one gospel of Christ, Lamont. The issue is, your made up, satanic "argument," that there is just one piece of good news/gospel in the bible, and that the gospel of Christ=the gospel of the kingdom=the everlasting gospel=the gospel of God=the gospel of the circumscision=the gospel of the uncircumcision=........................................................................=they are all the same good news=they all say the same thing=they are all about salvation=Judas preached it, per Luke 9:6 KJV!!!!!

You're an idiot.

Judas and the other disciples, sent by Christ at the first ,preached only a part of the one Gospel of Christ.

Judas and the other disciples sent by Christ at the first, preached the promises of God to Israel were near to being fulfilled.

That the cross of Christ was necessary before their fulfillment was preached by Christ to His disciples but they could not understand it until they were shown after the resurrection--

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

There is only one Gospel of Christ in the entire book.

Keep lying against the truth, it is your appointed task.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Judas and the other disciples, sent by Christ at the first ,preached only a part of the one Gospel of Christ.

Judas and the other disciples sent by Christ at the first, preached the promises of God to Israel were near to being fulfilled.

That the cross of Christ was necessary before their fulfillment was preached by Christ to His disciples but they could not understand it until they were shown after the resurrection--

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Keep lying against the truth, it is your appointed task.

LA
Made up, you mutt. Judas preached"the gospel of the kingdom" which is not the gospel of Christ of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as the DBR was hid from the 12, prior to its prophetic fulfillment, as you've been shown, for years, moron, so stuff your "preached only a part of the one Gospel of Christ" spin/misdirection.

You're an idiot. Read it:

Luke 18 KJV
31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken

Luke 24-Read it, idiot..."Then"=after the fact-not before:

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

You're an idiot.

john w

Hall of Fame

LA

Slower, you idiot:

We went over that. We all know that there is just one gospel of Christ, Lamont. The issue is, your made up, satanic "argument," that there is just one piece of good news/gospel in the bible, and that the gospel of Christ=the gospel of the kingdom=the everlasting gospel=the gospel of God=the gospel of the circumscision=the gospel of the uncircumcision=................................... .....................................=they are all the same good news=they all say the same thing=they are all about salvation=Judas preached it, per Luke 9:6 KJV!!!!!

You're an idiot.

dodge

LA

I put J.W.on iggy a long time ago . The only thing comes out of his mouth is vile , wicked, and UN-Godly garbage.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I put J.W.on iggy a long time ago . The only thing comes out of his mouth is vile , wicked, and UN-Godly garbage.

Why? Is it because they are non-trins?

I am a non-trins too, brother.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

I have associated with JWs for a while to get to know them when I was a new believer.

they were the most godly organization I ever experienced, And I have joined and served many trin churches. I did not see much of evidence of their devotion to God and Jesus.

JWs are producing godly fruit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
woops Dodge

You addressed to John W.

My apologies.

But I witness about JWs because they have been labeled as cult, unsaved, heretics and non-believers by trin believers.

dodge

Why? Is it because they are non-trins?

I am a non-trins too, brother.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

I have associated with JWs for a while to get to know them when I was a new believer.

they were the most godly organization I ever experienced, And I have joined and served many trin churches. I did not see much of evidence of their devotion to God and Jesus.

JWs are producing godly fruit.

Hey Meshak. No I put J.W. on ignore because he talks pretty bad to people. He is in the MAD camp he is not a Jehovah witness.

Meshak , I have to be honest the J.W.'s have many doctrines and beliefs that are not scriptural. When they knock on the door I am always courteous ,and the only stipulation I make is they present their beliefs and I get to share scripture with them. Kind of Quid pro quo.

I don't believe accepting or rejecting Trin. is a requirement for heaven. The only requirement for salvation is to have faith and follow Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey Meshak. No I put J.W. on ignore because he talks pretty bad to people. He is in the MAD camp he is not a Jehovah witness.

Yes, I just noticed. sorry.

Meshak , I have to be honest the J.W.'s have many doctrines and beliefs that are not scriptural.

I disagree. I have studied with them a few months and they are the most biblical organizations.

first of all they are pacifist. And they don't believe in most Calvin's teachings such as OSAS, predestination. And they don't cerebrate pagan holidays.

I don't believe accepting or rejecting Trin. is a requirement for heaven. The only requirement for salvation is to have faith and follow Jesus.

Good for you. I don't believe in the trinity but I don't believe they are non-believers just becaseu they are trinity believers. What I reject about them is that they label non-trins as a cult, heretics and so on just because they don't accept their doctrine of trinity.

It is blaspheme to persecute Jesus' followers with that kind of attitude. They have history of killing non-trins; beginning with RCC, and protestants followed her.

blessings.

Lon

Some of this goes back and forth and I've seen the assessments this harsh before. Listening, I've come to different conclusions and I'll share them but I am nobody that can pave a road or build a bridge. I do, however hope that it might be of help or benefit to at least a few on TOL.

YOU can slice and dice Jesus up and remove Him from His own Gospel but I am not going down that rabbit hole with you !
Unless you are of Covenant Theology as I am, all dispensationalists believe the Lord Jesus Christ made a genuine Kingdom offer to them. Matthew 23:37 (notice how far through Matthew the longest gospel too). Even as a Covenant Theologian, I see an unfolding and pointing to the gospel. In Acts, I see how it was applied going from 'first to the Jews' to eventually 'the ends of the earth.'
Jesus was, is, and will always be the first to live, teach, be the sacrifice for , center of, and only one worthy to trust and follow for salvation.
Are you thinking they are against this idea? All dispensationalists believe Paul spelled the Lord's work out clearly for the Gentiles. I as a Covenant Theologian believe this as well (see RC Sproul if interested)

You have been deceived into "another gospel" as Paul taught.
Perhaps two things will help: 1) MAD and most of Christianity believe in salvation by grace through faith in the work of the Lord Jesus Christ. 2) MAD only believes one gospel exists today. 3) The Apostle Paul (okay, 3 things) wrote extensively about the Lord Jesus Christ. Even if MAD only had his Epistles, they would know the Lord Jesus Christ and His saving work and would be (and are) lovers of Him.

Based on MAD all of the other Apostles are accursed for preaching "another gospel" !
Paul did oppose Peter to his face. Why? For converting gentiles to Judaism proselytes.

I follow Jesus as Paul taught ! How exactly are you following Jesus if you have been taught Jesus was for Israel and Paul for the gentiles ?
They don't. They rather see the Lord Jesus Christ giving a genuine kingdom offer. For me as Covenant, the offer was to teach to the end their need for a Savior. The Lord Jesus Christ explained to those in Paradise, 'from' the O.T. why messiah had to die. 1 Peter 3:18-20

If Jesus' universal teachings, and there are many , are not for you I would believe you have no part in Christ Jesus! It is stated several times that Jesus was sent to Israel which He was to fulfill God's plan;however, Israel was set aside and the gospel was opened to "all" that would place their faith in Him. So now do those in Christ IGNORE His teachings as MAD teaches and believes or do those seeking to do as even Paul teaches follow Jesus or ignore Him and follow Paul ? Double speak much ?
They do believe in the Lord Jesus Christ's universal truths. Even Dispensationalists believe that. Even Covenant, we know we gentiles are not to follow Jewish directions on all accounts. So, if we all agree, how pronounced is our disagreements over 'how much?'
This poster wants every one to be Water Baptized and neither John 3:3 and 5 mention the BLOOD of Christ !!
These people are all FALLEN FROM GRACE and are ACCURSED , Gal 5:4 !!
I disagree with Dan, else only MAD and few others would be saved. I don't think observing a couple of Jewish customs makes us Judaized, simply because we are not becoming Jews or proselytes. Paul did baptize one gentile. Remember? That guy was not accursed nor could he fall from Grace. Rather, he needed to be retaught what grace is, perhaps, but he didn't lose grace. Sola gratia, most of us from Covenant to MAD in dispensationalism, must believe in Grace alone.

Even the other Apostles are caught up in the lies of MAD. Claiming only Paul taught the gospel of grace and no other Apostle taught the " mystery" is a provable lie from scripture !
Cornelius came to Peter, so we know God was doing something. I'm not sure how MAD answers this, but I can explain that they believe the epistles of those Apostles are written primarily to Jews, because they are addressed specifically to Jews. I cannot dispute that claim, can you?
They think you and I are reading someone else's mail! :noway:

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)
I disagree with MAD as well, however, I believe 1) They believe there is only one gospel today and 2) that is a clear gospel message whereby gentiles (most of us) will be saved, believing not in Paul, but the Lord Jesus Christ, for their salvation. Worth a fight? Yeah, I think it is, but I count these my brothers in Christ.

In what Peter said in the following verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
3. Salvation by faith in Jesus.

MAD is a lie !
This would keep that fight going, alright.
Only Israel will be BORN AGAIN as written in John 3:3 and verse 5 BORN OF WATER and the Spirit !!
I disagree with this too. I don't believe Nicodemus 'could' have been born again without the Lord Jesus Christ's saving work. The Lord Jesus Christ was clearly talking about this. All of Israel were unable to grasp what the Lord Jesus Christ was saying. Though it is 'plain' to me, it was not to the Jews, including His own disciples. No Jew could 'born again' themselves. It HAD to be the work of the Lord Jesus Christ and I believe it had to be by becoming a 'new creation.'

If he says by Grace he is LYING to all as that is DISPENSATIONALISM !!

dan p
Covenant is sola gratia too. Romans 11:6