ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Dodge,

Jesus has emphasized of obeying or be faithful to Him until the end over and over.

But most churches claim if you try to follow Jesus' teachings, you are trying to earn salvation and heretics, cult and non-believer.

that's why I say they are corrupt.

dodge

Jesus does not approve of lip servers, dodge.

If you want to please Him, you will do as He says.

If you don't please Him by not following His word, you will not be accepted by Him.

I never said I disagree with anything you posted what I did say was no one can be saved by good works they do good works because they are saved.

I have a question ! If people can be saved by doing good works why then was Jesus sacrificed at Calvary for their sins ? If People they can be good enough to be saved why then was Jesus sacrificed ? Scripture says those in Christ Jesus have His righteousness imputed to them. Without Jesus' imputed righteousness we are all as filthy rags before God without hope and lost.

musterion

Dodge,

Jesus has emphasize of obeying or be faithful to Him until the end over and over.

But most churches claim if you try to follow Jesus' teachings, you are trying to earn salvation and heretics, cult and non-believer.

He heard you the first 300 times.

musterion

I never said I disagree with anything you posted what I did say was no one can be saved by good works they do good works because they are saved.

I have a question ! If people can be saved by doing good works why then was Jesus sacrificed at Calvary for their sins ? If People they can be good enough to be saved why then was Jesus sacrificed ? Scripture says those in Christ Jesus have His righteousness imputed to them. Without Jesus' imputed righteousness we are all as filthy rags before God without hope and lost.

You'll get a circular answer that says nothing or it'll be ignored. Watch.

dodge

Dodge,

Jesus has emphasized of obeying or be faithful to Him until the end over and over.

If one is saved they will follow and obey Jesus as scripture teaches. There are no free moral agents in this world everyone either has God as their spiritual Father or Satan, and the wishy washy preaching today is condemning many to hell.

dodge

You'll get a circular answer that says nothing or it'll be ignored. Watch.

I still believe in the power of prayer ! Remember Paul persecuted the church of Jesus and consented to the death of many Christians and God saved and converted Paul ! Nothing is impossible with God. For the most part Meshak is RIGHT Christians follow and obey Jesus the deceived make excuses to stay in the flesh and the world.

musterion

Are you unconditionally secure in Christ, Dodge, because you've received His complete forgiveness and perfect justifying righteousness?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If one is saved they will follow and obey Jesus as scripture teaches. There are no free moral agents in this world everyone either has God as their spiritual Father or Satan, and the wishy washy preaching today is condemning many to hell.

Jesus also condemns puffed up attitude.

when you claim to be saved, it sure is arrogant comment, self-righteous attitude.

that attitude shows in their claim of "I am holy". do you claim to be holy too?

I hope not. I just started a thread about it.

dodge

Dodge,

Meshak I did not save me and like the Apostle I stand because "I know in whom I have believed and am persuaded that HE is able to keep that which I have committed to Him against that day".

I know who I believe in=Jesus
I am persuaded= my faith is in God
That He= God
is able= more than sufficient
to keep that=my eternal soul.
which I have committed=my eternity
unto Him-Jesus
Against that day=Judgement day

Meshak my confidence and faith is in God NOT in me. God keeps us we do not keep our selves.

dodge

Jesus also condemns puffed up attitude.

when you claim to be saved, it sure is arrogant comment, self-righteous attitude.

that attitude shows in their claim of "I am holy". do you claim to be holy too?

I hope not. I just started a thread about it.

Meshak, I know you believe scripture ! I do no more no less than scripture teaches.

1Jo 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Meshak , the Apostle John taught that if you believe on the name of the Son of God ( Jesus ) that you will not guess or hope you will KNOW that you are saved. Not my opinion it is scripture and I believe it.

dodge

I did not say otherwise.

It seems you are saying I am trying to earn salvation by striving to be faithful to Him.

No that is NOT what I am saying. No one can earn salvation it is a gift of God as scripture says .

For by grace are you saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is a gift of God and not of works lest lest any man should boast..... Ephesians 2:8-9.

Meshak,those verses I believe teach that we obey, love and do good works because we are saved NOT to be saved.

Grace through faith and not of works is what scripture teaches.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, I know you believe scripture ! I do no more no less than scripture teaches.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Meshak , the Apostle John taught that if you believe on the name of the Son of God ( Jesus ) that you will not guess or hope you will KNOW that you are saved. Not my opinion it is scripture and I believe it.

Jesus is the judge, not ourselves. Jesus also says not everyone who says "Lord Lord..." will not inter into kingdom.

I think you are listening to your church bible study too much, instead of your own understanding.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Dodge,

do you call yourself "holy" too?

dodge

Jesus is the judge, not ourselves. Jesus also says not everyone who says "Lord Lord..." will not inter into kingdom.

I think you are listening to your church bible study too much, instead of your own understanding.

YOU are correct many give Jesus lip service and never give Him their love , time , and obedience.

Meshak, I believe scripture as I know you do. Scripture says we can KNOW we have eternal life with God.

I am bragging on God who keeps me NOT on me a sinner saved by His grace.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
YOU are correct many give Jesus lip service and never give Him their love , time , and obedience.

Meshak, I believe scripture as I know you do. Scripture says we can KNOW we have eternal life with God.

I am bragging on God who keeps me NOT on me a sinner saved by His grace.

It is clear to me what Jesus says about being saved.

You don't know it until the judgement day.

Most churchgoers read the Bible which makes you feel superior.

That's why they misrepresent Jesus to the world.

It is sad situation.

I hope you ponder about it, brother.

dodge

It is clear to me what Jesus says about being saved.

You don't know it until the judgement day.

Most churchgoers read the Bible which makes you feel superior.

That's why they misrepresent Jesus to the world.

It is sad situation.

I hope you ponder about it, brother.

Meshak, as I said in an earlier post we are all subject to teachers good or bad in our walk with God ;and that is why I have stopped listening to most and read the bible I know God's word is true and most commentary is just others opinions of God's word.

I read the bible to learn what God wants from me and what and how I can follow and please Him. If I sounded prideful or puffed up I am sorry . I am confident in His forgiveness, leadership, and power alone.

I would ask that you pray for me as I pray for you that God would lead and keep us both in HIS truth.

when two disagree one has to be wrong and I will pray again for God to open my heart to receive , my ears to hear His truth,and my eyes to see His leading and glory as I will pray the same for you sister.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, as I said in an earlier post we are all subject to teachers good or bad in our walk with God ;and that is why I have stopped listening to most and read the bible I know God's word is true and most commentary is just others opinions of God's word.

I read the bible to learn what God wants from me and what and how I can follow and please Him. If I sounded prideful or puffed up I am sorry . I am confident in His forgiveness, leadership, and power alone.

I would ask that you pray for me as I pray for you that God would lead and keep us both in HIS truth.

when two disagree one has to be wrong and I will pray again for God to open my heart to receive , my ears to hear His truth,and my eyes to see His leading and glory as I will pray the same for you sister.

thank you, brother.

I will pray for both of us to glorify God and Jesus with the word and deeds.

dodge

Dodge,

do you call yourself "holy" too?

Meshak, their is only ONE that is Holy and that is God.

I believe that you believe in the name and person of Jesus as our savior !

The verse I quoted says if YOU believe on the name of the Lord Jesus YOU can know YOU have eternal life. That does not mean we are Holy it means we love and trust and believe the only one who is Holy and that is GOD.

It is in scripture for us to trust and grow more in Jesus !

Good night and be blessed in Jesus !