ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

glorydaz

Trying to get those stuck in the lies of MAD into the light i.e. the truth.

Oh, is that what you call preaching the Gospel? That's how we "get in the light".

Funny, it doesn't look like you're preaching the Gospel to me. :think:

And the "truth"?

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,​

If you're "trying to get" us "into the light i.e. the truth", then you'd better start preaching the Gospel instead of slandering and accusing us. Of course, if you preach "repent and be baptized" we'll have to correct you.

dodge

Oh, is that what you call preaching the Gospel? That's how we "get in the light".

Funny, it doesn't look like you're preaching the Gospel to me. :think:

And the "truth"?

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,​

If you're "trying to get" us "into the light i.e. the truth", then you'd better start preaching the Gospel instead of slandering and accusing us. Of course, if you preach "repent and be baptized" we'll have to correct you.

According to MAD I would have to ask whether Jew or gentile and then pick the right gospel for the correct group, which of course is not biblical because there was, is , and will always only be one gospel.

dodge

Paul didn't say "in the body" did he? Sounds like you guys have more splaing to do, Lucy. Anyone who believed in the Son of God was :
"In Christ"

Can you post a scripture where it says one can be "in Christ" and not in the "body of Christ" ?

I feel like I am trying to nail jello to a wall !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Can you post a scripture where it says one can be "in Christ" and not in the "body of Christ" ?

I feel like I am trying to nail jello to a wall !
Can you show scripture that says believers of Christ Jesus while He was alive were not in Christ before the Risen Lord chose Paul?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Er, just a question.

Is there a point where we put down the ad homs and start discussing the issues like adults?
The answer is 'not with Dodge'.

Look at the title of this thread.
Look at the titles of all the threads Dodge makes.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
According to MAD I would have to ask whether Jew or gentile and then pick the right gospel for the correct group, which of course is not biblical because there was, is , and will always only be one gospel.
There's more than one gospel, you must be thinking of 1 Corinthians 12:13-14 KJV -

Brother Vinny

The answer is 'not with Dodge'.

Look at the title of this thread.
Look at the titles of all the threads Dodge makes.

Seriously, the title of this thread is not an ad hom. It's an assertion aimed at an idea, not the holders of that idea. If the thread tile had said "MAD Adherents Make Jesus a Liar", or some such, that would be an ad hom.

Persons are not to be attacked. Their ideas are fair game.

dodge

There's more than one gospel, you must be thinking of 1 Corinthians 12:13-14 KJV -

Nope, there is only ONE Gospel and here is proof.

Gal 1:23
But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Paul was persecuting Christians right ? Answer:yes.

Paul taught the faith he once sought to destroy correct ? Answer: yes.

Now when Saul was walking down the road Jesus stopped Saul and asked him Saul why are you persecuting me ? Saul responded and said who are you Lord and Jesus replied I am Jesus who you are persecuting. Now since Saul was persecuting Christians who in the persecution was being persecuted ? Answer: Jesus because Saul was persecuting Christians who were in the B.O.C. before Paul !

dodge

Maybe so, but I'll let you guys hammer it out. :chuckle: Way I see it, if MAD's right, I'm saved. If it's not, I'm still saved. Arguing those who believe in it gets me nowhere, and I'm going to continue as I am doing now.

lol, I understand as you I am saved either way. The hope is to get them out of the hole they have dug themselves into from following other men who accepted error and passed that error on to them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Now when Saul was walking down the road Jesus stopped Saul and asked him Saul why are you persecuting me ? Saul responded and said who are you Lord and Jesus replied I am Jesus who you are persecuting. Now since Saul was persecuting Christians who in the persecution was being persecuted ? Answer: Jesus because Saul was persecuting Christians who were in the B.O.C. before Paul !
Now you're equating "faith" with "gospel", c'mon dodge, you're dumb I know. but you're not that dumb, are ya?

dodge

Now you're equating "faith" with "gospel", c'mon dodge, you're dumb I know. but you're not that dumb, are ya?

Can you be saved without faith in Jesus ?

Heb 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Paul was persecuting believers of Christ, Christians, the faith. He was doing that before he received revelation straight from God !!