LGBT History Month

MrDante

True, but many homosexuals are out and loud in favor of sodomizing other people's boys.

Which group is the more abhorrent...the lying hypocrite secret child rapists, or the honest, proud child rapists? 50/50, I say.
the most abhorrent are the ones who falsely claim that gays are child rapists

glorydaz

the most abhorrent are the ones who falsely claim that gays are child rapists

How many of those gays had their first sexual encounter with another guy before they reached the age of consent?

How many were gotten to between the ages of 12 and 15? Prime time to change a boys mind.

I would say the vast majority.

musterion

How many of those gays had their first sexual encounter with another guy before they reached the age of consent?

How many were gotten to between the ages of 12 and 15? Prime time to change a boys mind.

They don't like to talk about that with outsiders.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I wonder if it would make more sense to just have a civil rights history month since that seems to be a large reason for the various history months.

Arthur Brain

They don't like to talk about that with outsiders.

Doesn't explain how a homosexual attraction occurs to begin with if it's outside of the 'natural', and considering there's plenty of homosexual characteristics and behaviour that occurs in nature...

Arthur Brain

Sin... go look it up.

The world is corrupted by sin, but since you're a self-centered atheist.... well you just cannot see or accept truth.

Sorry to burst your bubble here RD but I'm not an atheist so that was an erroneous and rather pride filled claim on your part. Not only that, you didn't answer my question as to why sin would introduce homosexual behaviour into nature.

Right Divider

Body part
Sorry to burst your bubble here RD but I'm not an atheist so that was an erroneous and rather pride filled claim on your part. Not only that, you didn't answer my question as to why sin would introduce homosexual behaviour into nature.
Sorry, but you always talk like an atheist. What are you?

SIN... the world is corrupted by SIN.... it's not that hard to understand.

Arthur Brain

Sorry, but you always talk like an atheist. What are you?

SIN... the world is corrupted by SIN.... it's not that hard to understand.

A human being who's not interested in labels. If your statement were true I'd maybe be arguing that there's no God and I haven't done that in any post on here, ever. You still haven't answered the question. Why would sin introduce homosexual behaviour into nature? Adam and Eve ate a forbidden apple and suddenly the animal kingdom start finding their own gender attractive? Explain.

Right Divider

Body part
A human being who's not interested in labels. If your statement were true I'd be arguing that there's no God and I haven't done that in any post on here, ever. You still haven't answered the question. Why would sin introduce homosexual behaviour into nature? Adam and Eve ate a forbidden apple and suddenly the animal kingdom start finding their own gender attractive? Explain.
I'm not trying to "label" you, but to understand your world view.... which still appears to be basically atheistic.

It was not said to be an apple. Do you have more knowledge about it that we did not receive from God in His Word?

The world is cursed because of sin. When God restores the world, animals will be vegetarian (see Isaiah 65:25).

Arthur Brain

I'm not trying to "label" you, but to understand your world view.... which still appears to be basically atheistic.

It was not said to be an apple. Do you have more knowledge about it that we did not receive from God in His Word?

The world is cursed because of sin. When God restores the world, animals will be vegetarian (see Isaiah 65:25).

Well, yes you are when you still presume to label my position even when I've told you flat out I'm not an atheist.

Fair enough on the second, it's traditionally held to be an apple but they just ate from the tree of knowledge which frankly, smacks of all sorts of allegory but hey...

Thirdly, why would the animal kingdom suffer for one or two people's mistake? Do you believe animals have souls? What good is it to a Thompson's Gazelle that's food for a lion if it had nothing to look forward to but being eaten and nothing to look forward to afterward?

Fourthly, and again, why would the animal kingdom inherit homosexual characteristics and behaviour?

everready

A human being who's not interested in labels. If your statement were true I'd maybe be arguing that there's no God and I haven't done that in any post on here, ever. You still haven't answered the question. Why would sin introduce homosexual behaviour into nature? Adam and Eve ate a forbidden apple and suddenly the animal kingdom start finding their own gender attractive? Explain.

Why you ask?

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

That's why..

everready