Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

eider

Meshak is being "Disingenuous" and sarcastic.

Hi....
Do you realise what has been and what is happening?
A crowd of folks have virtually surrounded a member and subjected same to constant insult, abuse, victimisation and harassment.
Tell me, what do you think those same folks would have done differently if they were truly the children of Christ, the evangelists of Love and Understanding?
How would true Christians really have handled it?

It's one thing to play at Inquisitions, it's entirely another to have the guts to stand when surrounded.

Peace.

:)

eider

thank you brother.:)

Bless you:)

No probs! :)
We don't really know each other yet, and quite possibly you'll discover that I'm an extremely annoying, irrascible nuisance, but I somehow feel that I'll never be harrassed, insulted or virtually abused by you, whatever you think of me. That's not a bad litmus test on this forum.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi....
Do you realise what has been and what is happening?
A crowd of folks have virtually surrounded a member and subjected same to constant insult, abuse, victimisation and harassment.
Tell me, what do you think those same folks would have done differently if they were truly the children of Christ, the evangelists of Love and Understanding?
How would true Christians really have handled it?

It's one thing to play at Inquisitions, it's entirely another to have the guts to stand when surrounded.

Peace.

Even those that are WRONG have the ability to stand up for what they believe. Does it make someone RIGHT though?

eider

Even those that are WRONG have the ability to stand up for what they believe. Does it make someone RIGHT though?

I guess that we all think that we are right.
But I've got a feeling that if a survey of, say, 100 independent neutral people were shown these pages, and then asked for their opinions about this particular thread, you'd see some really shocking responses. :D

I belong to some different forums, cycling, shooting, religion etc...... and if this kind of thread, including it's harrassments, victimisations, shocking insults, general abuse, and commenting on individuals in the third party was present the mods would be working all night, and there'd be so many bannings that the arena would be almost bare! :D

It's amazing! I'm trying to reach 500 posts before insults from regulars (in posts and private messages) trip me into an aggressive response....... and curtains! But I'll say this much.... it is kind of exciting.

Peace

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

not me :nono:

and to prove it, here's a picture of a tiger underwater :)

9c2c996b9b096eef5287bd2a056e693e.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But I've got a feeling that if a survey of, say, 100 independent neutral people were shown these pages, and then asked for their opinions about this particular thread, you'd see some really shocking responses. :D

I belong to some different forums, cycling, shooting, religion etc...... and if this kind of thread, including it's harrassments, victimisations, shocking insults, general abuse, and commenting on individuals in the third party was present the mods would be working all night, and there'd be so many bannings that the arena would be almost bare! :D

It's amazing! I'm trying to reach 500 posts before insults from regulars (in posts and private messages) trip me into an aggressive response....... and curtains! But I'll say this much.... it is kind of exciting.

Peace

Yep.

eider

not me :nono:

Well, I figured that. After all, you did write:-
ok doser: ...........(Obama) was and is a disgusting thoroughly evil scumbag who voted to allow partial birth abortion and the killing of babies who had miraculously survived an abortion
... so, No, we can't all be right. :D

Peace.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No probs! :)
We don't really know each other yet, and quite possibly you'll discover that I'm an extremely annoying, irrascible nuisance, but I somehow feel that I'll never be harrassed, insulted or virtually abused by you, whatever you think of me. That's not a bad litmus test on this forum.

Peace

I am looking forward to see your posts and threads.

Love in Christ.

eider

I am looking forward to see your posts and threads.

Love in Christ.

Hi....
I don't think that I have ever started a thread on this site; I tend to watch and respond to other folk's threads. But I will take interest in yours...

Thing is, I have often read that there are over 3000 Christian Creeds, Denominations and Churches, many of these believing that they alone offer Salvation. And so on a World-Wide forum many will visit, only to be told that they are heretics, liars, damned and worse! :) Well, that's why many forums have a strict and rigid rule system which applies to all......

Imagine this forum was a football field filled with the membership, and everyone was issued with an automatic handgun and three magazines of ammo....... it wouldn't be long, imo.

So...... do you have an established Creed, or have you found your own individual faith by search and discovery?

That's what has happened to me. I have studied the life and mission of Yeshua BarYosef, (known as Jesus since medieval times) intensely. I don't have an acknowledged Creed, but a personal one.

I'm slowly learning about how to slightly raise my chances of survival here, although that's a day-by-day challenge. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi....
I don't think that I have ever started a thread on this site; I tend to watch and respond to other folk's threads. But I will take interest in yours...

Thing is, I have often read that there are over 3000 Christian Creeds, Denominations and Churches, many of these believing that they alone offer Salvation. And so on a World-Wide forum many will visit, only to be told that they are heretics, liars, damned and worse! :) Well, that's why many forums have a strict and rigid rule system which applies to all......

Imagine this forum was a football field filled with the membership, and everyone was issued with an automatic handgun and three magazines of ammo....... it wouldn't be long, imo.

So...... do you have an established Creed, or have you found your own individual faith by search and discovery?

That's what has happened to me. I have studied the life and mission of Yeshua BarYosef, (known as Jesus since medieval times) intensely. I don't have an acknowledged Creed, but a personal one.

I'm slowly learning about how to slightly raise my chances of survival here, although that's a day-by-day challenge. :)

Allow me to offer you some good advice. If ya can't take the heat, get out of Dodge. By the way, take Meshak with ya.

eider

Allow me to offer you some good advice. If ya can't take the heat, get out of Dodge. By the way, take Meshak with ya.

Ha ha! Oh I can take the heat, mate! :)

One regular has thrown all their toys out of their pram and disbarred me from their threads; just didn't like losing!

But I'll tell you something....... I don't think there was that much true Christianity in Dodge, so youir analogy is an insult to the forum, I guess...... or is it?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was thinking which is better start a new thread or just continue conversation with you in this thread.

It seems that this thread is well read and my purpose for staying this forum is, that I have a mission for my Lord that since Christianity is misrepresented by most churches, I will inform the world that what we see in the world is not true Christianity.

So since this is getting a lot of attention I will stay in this thread unless you have an objection.

I assure you that they will insult me with lying about my private life and faith, but I can ignore them.:)

blessings:)

musterion

I was thinking which is better start a new thread or just continue conversation with you in this thread.

It seems that this thread is well read and my purpose for staying this forum is, that I have a mission for my Lord that since Christianity is misrepresented by most churches, I will inform the world that what we see in the world is not true Christianity.

So since this is getting a lot of attention I will stay in this thread unless you have an objection.

I assure you that they will insult me with lying about my private life and faith, but I can ignore them.:)

Meshak #2 posted this.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I object to seeing your posts anywhere on this forum.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ha ha! Oh I can take the heat, mate! :)

One regular has thrown all their toys out of their pram and disbarred me from their threads; just didn't like losing!

But I'll tell you something....... I don't think there was that much true Christianity in Dodge, so youir analogy is an insult to the forum, I guess...... or is it?

Make up your own mind, unless you don't have one.

eider

No problems, Meshak!
Then just carry on within this thread...... unless the OP asks for us to move. But since your name is in the title I reckon that you have every right to stay right here and talk to whoever you like. :)

I respect your mission. Many Christians (of different Creeds) believe that it is their duty to evangelise, spreading the word as far and wide as possible, and some do this in our high-streetrs, other on our door-steps. You publish your Creed loud and clear. :)

I'm getting used to the insults and abuse.... the initial surprise is slowly wearing off. I know Christians who evangelise in public, shouted at and even threatened, so I guess this place is 'easy' by comparison.

Can I open with a question?
For starters, do you believe that every single word in the bible is the literal truth, unerring, infallible and correct? If not... how much do you believe? By the way, if any member tries to harrass you or me, let's insist that they must answer our questions clearly as well.... that would be usefdul. :)

eider

Meshak #2 posted this.

Musterion..... Hello mate! :)
Look...... This is Eider 5 here. Meshak and I would like to use your thread to have an open chat. Most forums would expect the OP to give permission for that, and so, unless you ask us to open our own thread we would just love to stay put..... we like it here, you see?

Obviously, if we clear off then you'll just have to knock Meshak without that member's knowledge because of course, you'd be insulting thin air..... got it, friend?

If we stay, you could join in! :)

eider

I object to seeing your posts anywhere on this forum.

Oh..... don't be a spoil-sport. You could join in?
Would you like to answer my first question? It'll take your mind off your troubles.... maybe?

Do you believe every single word in the bible, as unerring, infallible?

Let's have a chat...... I like you already. :)