Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
the world is Jesus' enemy because satan is in charge of the world.

do you get this?

ok, so if i see "the world" engaging in evil acts causing suffering to those who are innocents (babies being gassed with sarin), how do I "love" the world, my enemy?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
ok, so if i see "the world" engaging in evil acts causing suffering to those who are innocents (babies being gassed with sarin), how do I "love" the world, my enemy?

the world will take care of itself. Jesus' servants have responsibility to spread God's kingdom.

You mind your own business following Jesus if you claim Jesus is your Lord.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
it appears that you are saying that I, the new Christian who is confused by this, should ignore the babies getting gassed in syria, the child having cigarettes put out on him right in front of me, or at least that I should do nothing to stop it

am i correct?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
it appears that you are saying that I, the new Christian who is confused by this, should ignore the babies getting gassed in syria, the child having cigarettes put out on him right in front of me, or at least that I should do nothing to stop it

am i correct?

Shes already said on here, she would not defend even her own children against one trying to kill them.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

am i correct?

I will not continue with you with you who disregard Jesus' standards and practicing world's standards.

good day.

I will not waste time reading and responding to you anymore.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You don't, not can't. So you copy/paste one post and think you are good

wow, I am speechless.

You don't know what the Bible is all about or what Christianity is all about..

All you are doing is parroting what the popular posters are saying.

You always quote here and there without any understanding.

You are clown, dude.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Until when?

don't talk like pj.

You are done with me.

You are not interested in knowing the truth or following Jesus sincerely.

You are plain pretender.

good day.

BTW, answering your question, until Jesus starts to reign. Duh.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I agree with her that the Christians ought not join todays military. According to Paul who you worship, a Christian should concern themselves with serving Christ and not become a slave of others to do their flesh preserving and destroying will.

This thread has contained nothing from you but the very same thing you complain about Meshak doing.

Try reading the posts of John W which you supported.

Maybe much of what she said is true.

If that was true then you would not feel threatened

What Meshak people?

So you just continue with the same attitude you started this thread with.

Open a thread to bash me too will you, then we will see who stands in the truth and speaks in and for Christ or not.

LA

You reported John W for using some "Hyperbole" yet, you have made "Death Predictions" about some of the posters (including myself) over the last few years. I think the Mods will ignore you, as usual.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
She seems not to be, though I admit I am new here. So time will tell. But thus far from what I have seen, she is simply too smug and fundamentalist and also contradictory in her dogma. Might even NOT be a Christian, but a troll. Time will tell. I DO know that she needs to read more about what Jesus tells us regarding judging others. Which I guess I am doing now yo her, but, well, I was asked a question. Also, not judging as Jesus told us does not mean not to have an opinion on something. It means not to condemn with hostility. Like telling somebody they're going to Hell if they don't believe as I do. The word "judging" as JC used it is in accordance with the Judges from the Book in the OT. To judge, then, is to take on a role similar to theirs was.

Cheers.

dont be so intimidated by me.

Get to know Jesus more.

You dont seem to know Him much.

your opinion is so superficial.

blessings.:)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
She seems not to be, though I admit I am new here. So time will tell. But thus far from what I have seen, she is simply too smug and fundamentalist and also contradictory in her dogma. Might even NOT be a Christian, but a troll. Time will tell. I DO know that she needs to read more about what Jesus tells us regarding judging others. Which I guess I am doing now yo her, but, well, I was asked a question. Also, not judging as Jesus told us does not mean not to have an opinion on something. It means not to condemn with hostility. Like telling somebody they're going to Hell if they don't believe as I do. The word "judging" as JC used it is in accordance with the Judges from the Book in the OT. To judge, then, is to take on a role similar to theirs was.

Cheers.

I agree shes a troll, and add you to the same list.