Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

musterion

I agree shes a troll, and add you to the same list.

They.

Maybe the correct form would be plural, Meshaki.

Or...

220px-Themtitle.jpg

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You reported John W for using some "Hyperbole" yet, you have made "Death Predictions" about some of the posters (including myself) over the last few years. I think the Mods will ignore you, as usual.

The Mods know you like baiting people to try and get them banned.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Mods know you like baiting people to try and get them banned.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

LA

Oh, is that so? If that's the case, then, we KNOW they are aware of your many "Death Predictions."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stay off of that LA Freeway, it's jammed with confusion and false doctrine.

Is that spiteful brat still here?

Pro 6:12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.
Pro 6:13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;
Pro 6:14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.
Pro 6:15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Messedup once bought me a TOL membership, but I wrote to Knight and told him I couldn't accept it.

It is double blessing for me then. If you cannot accept God's blessing it will comeback to a sender:)

thank you God and Jesus for your blessings:)

It is so sad you don't even know what it takes to follow Jesus.

Peace and joy in Jesus.

Cheer up. don't be so uptight and grouchy. Jesus loves you.:)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is double blessing for me then. If you cannot accept God's blessing it will comeback to a sender:)

Peace and joy in Jesus.

You'll not be receiving any blessings, after all, you're not a member of the "Body of Christ."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is that spiteful brat still here?

Pro 6:12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.
Pro 6:13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;
Pro 6:14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.
Pro 6:15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

Have you made any "Death Predictions" lately?

eider

Peace and joy in Jesus.

That you can keep your love, patience and calm while so many are surrounding you and taunting you spiritually shows me that you have a strength of faith which amazes me.

If you ever feel the need to be cross or angry with me, then that is fine, because you do not throw filthy insults and hatred like some others seem to do.

I am so impressed with your fortitude.

:)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That you can keep your love, patience and calm while so many are surrounding you and taunting you spiritually shows me that you have a strength of faith which amazes me.

If you ever feel the need to be cross or angry with me, then that is fine, because you do not throw filthy insults and hatred like some others seem to do.

Meshak is being "Disingenuous" and sarcastic.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

thank you brother.:)

Bless you:)