Judged By Your Works

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Faith-Works-Love (By Themselves they are only principles) But together they are righteousness.

People are trying to make a conclusion out of pieces and parts. It cant be done. Faith alone won't get you to heaven. Works alone won't get you to heaven. Love alone won't get you to heaven. That is the only conclusion. It takes all three working together .

XXX If all you have to present to God is faith, YOU ARE NOTHING.
1 Cor 13:1-2

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
James 2:14
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
James 2:17-18
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Rom 16:26
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
(NKJ)

XXX You are saved by grace through faith. But that is NOT SALVATION. Faith only works through love.

Eph 2:8
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
(NKJ)

Luke 6:32-33
32 "But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.
33 "And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
(NKJ)

xxx Some stand on faith and some stand on works and some stand on love. They are all principles, they have to be together. So many on here are argueing just one point or part of a whole. You need to understand. Faith without works or love is dead. Works without faith or love is vanity. Love without faith or works is useless. Love is NOT AN EMOTION. Love is an action.

So many are running on blind faith. They dont even know what faith is. In reality their useing trust as faith. Their different. Your faith should be in what is written, all of it. But faith alone will NOT get you to heaven. Works alone will NOT get you to heaven. Love alone will not get you to heaven. What you need is the true faith in the Word of God. If you have the true faith in the Word of God you would try your best to do the works that are in the Word. Now love is NOT a feeling but an action. And the only way to learn what Godly love is would be to do the works. That is how you learn what love is by trying to do the works. In the Word that you have put your faith in.

Rom 5:1-4
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;
4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Eph 2:18-20
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
Eph 3:12
12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
(NKJ)

xxx Do you have real faith, or blind faith?? The true faith only works through love. True love is to suffer wrongfully. Your real faith only works when you are suffering wrongfully.

Gal 5:6
6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 1:5-6
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
(NKJ)

xxx Even Abraham had to prove his faith with works.

[Jas 2:20-24, 26
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar?
22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?
23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." And he was called the friend of God.
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. ...
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said:
I said
Well there are milk tongues and there are meat tongues. And these revelations are an unknown tongue.

Last edited:

clefty

I said
Well there are milk tongues and there are meat tongues. And these revelations are an unknown tongue.

Unknown? Hmmm maybe you are led by a spirt you thought was holy...

Satan knows scripture and could copy cut paste and post lots of scripture quickly like you...

Satan also does NOT obey the lots of scritpure he could copy cut paste and post quickly like you...

Check the fruits Squeaky see if they match the roots...yours dont’t

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Unknown? Hmmm maybe you are led by a spirt you thought was holy...

Satan knows scripture and could copy cut paste and post lots of scripture quickly like you...

Satan also does NOT obey the quick copy cut past lots of scripture he postls guickly like you...

Check the fruits Squeaky see if they match the roots...yours dont’t

I said
Satan quotes old testament not new testament. If he quotes new testament he would be glorifying Christ and his kingdom would be divided.

[Mat 12:25-28
[25] But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
[26] "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
[27] "And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast [them] out? Therefore they shall be your judges.
[28] "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.

clefty

Faith-Works-Love (By Themselves they are only principles) But together they are righteousness.

People are trying to make a conclusion out of pieces and parts. It cant be done. Faith alone won't get you to heaven. Works alone won't get you to heaven. Love alone won't get you to heaven. That is the only conclusion. It takes all three working together .

XXX If all you have to present to God is faith, YOU ARE NOTHING.
1 Cor 13:1-2

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
James 2:14
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
James 2:17-18
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:26
Rom 16:26
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
(NKJ)

XXX You are saved by grace through faith. But that is NOT SALVATION. Faith only works through love.

Eph 2:8
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
(NKJ)

Luke 6:32-33
32 "But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.
33 "And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
(NKJ)

xxx Some stand on faith and some stand on works and some stand on love. They are all principles, they have to be together. So many on here are argueing just one point or part of a whole. You need to understand. Faith without works or love is dead. Works without faith or love is vanity. Love without faith or works is useless. Love is NOT AN EMOTION. Love is an action.

So many are running on blind faith. They dont even know what faith is. In reality their useing trust as faith. Their different. Your faith should be in what is written, all of it. But faith alone will NOT get you to heaven. Works alone will NOT get you to heaven. Love alone will not get you to heaven. What you need is the true faith in the Word of God. If you have the true faith in the Word of God you would try your best to do the works that are in the Word. Now love is NOT a feeling but an action. And the only way to learn what Godly love is would be to do the works. That is how you learn what love is by trying to do the works. In the Word that you have put your faith in.

Rom 5:1-4
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;
4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Eph 2:18-20
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
Eph 3:12
12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
(NKJ)

xxx Do you have real faith, or blind faith?? The true faith only works through love. True love is to suffer wrongfully. Your real faith only works when you are suffering wrongfully.

Gal 5:6
6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 1:5-6
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
(NKJ)

xxx Even Abraham had to prove his faith with works.

[Jas 2:20-24, 26
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar?
22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?
23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." And he was called the friend of God.
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. ...

Yes faith compels obedience...Abraham obeyed...he did not say...”you want me to go and offer my son?...ok how about next year? Or whenever I want...or maybe everyday?”...LOL

Or the classics Squeaky...”but but but...I can change whenever whatever if I am convinced in my own mind...I mean You changed it too!!” LOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes faith compels obedience...Abraham obeyed...he did not say...”you want me to go and offer my son?...ok how about next year? Or whenever I want...or maybe everyday?”...LOL

Or the classics Squeaky...”but but but...I can change whenever whatever if I am convinced in my own mind...I mean You changed it too!!” LOL

I said
I'm sorry I didnt understand that.

clefty

I said
Satan quotes old testament not new testament. If he quotes new testament he would be glorifying Christ and his kingdom would be divided.

[25] But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
[26] "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
[27] "And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast [them] out? Therefore they shall be your judges.
[28] "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Oh my squeaky my boy...you might want to upgrade the spirit puppeting you:

Matthew 4:6-7, "and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down; for it is written, 'HE WILL COMMAND HIS ANGELS CONCERNING YOU'; and 'ON their HANDS THEY WILL BEAR YOU UP, SO THAT YOU WILL NOT STRIKE YOUR FOOT AGAINST A STONE.' " 7 Jesus said to him, "On the other hand, it is written, 'you shall not put the Lord your God to the test.'" (Satan quoted Psalm 91:11-12 and Jesus quoted Deut. 6:16)

Your fruits do NOT match the roots...again and again and again

Aimiel

I said

That verse doesn't say that Satan cannot quote New Testament Scriptures; but thinking that he can't is why you've followed a 'familiar spirit' instead of The Holy Spirit. You're following a lying spirit.

clefty

I said
I'm sorry I didnt understand that.

Mainly that Abraham’s faith compelled him to obey his directive AS IT WAS to offer his son...

He OBEYED did NOT go and rationalize or seek other scripture to refute the command “but You said Isaac would be nation of many!!” He OBEYED without issue...or protest or false claims the directive was NOT FOR HIM or changed or something else typical of any who would change both times and Law...

clefty

That verse doesn't say that Satan cannot quote New Testament Scriptures; but thinking that he can't is why you've followed a 'familiar spirit' instead of The Holy Spirit. You're following a lying spirit.

The irony that it is Squeaky who divides Yah’s kingdom and His house with the false witness of slandering jews claiming Yahushua changed the customs delivered by Moses...Acts 6:13-14

Two seperate ways in...or two groups of believers one obedient the other not...creates an apartheid state in the Kingdom of Yah...

It remains as it was when He was head of the church in the wilderness...ONE LAW for native and goyim alike...

Squeaky wants a second or third way in...like a Pharisee climbing over the wall...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Mainly that Abraham’s faith compelled him to obey his directive AS IT WAS to offer his son...

He OBEYED did NOT go and rationalize or seek other scripture to refute the command “but You said Isaac would be nation of many!!” He OBEYED without issue...or protest or false claims the directive was NOT FOR HIM or changed or something else typical of any who would change both times and Law...

I said
Jesus changed it not me.

[Jhn 10:1, 8-9
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[9] "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The irony that it is Squeaky who divides Yah’s kingdom and His house with the false witness of slandering jews claiming Yahushua changed the customs delivered by Moses...Acts 6:13-14

Two seperate ways in...or two groups of believers one obedient the other not...creates an apartheid state in the Kingdom of Yah...

It remains as it was when He was head of the church in the wilderness...ONE LAW for native and goyim alike...

Squeaky wants a second or third way in...like a Pharisee climbing over the wall...

I said
lol Jesus Changed The Law-Examples
[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
[Jhn 14:1
1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
[Act 6:14
14 "for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us."
[Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
[Rom 8:32
32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
[1Co 15:3
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
[2Co 1:10
10 who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver [us],
[Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
[Mat 5:21-45
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
25 "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
26 "Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have [your] cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

[Act 10:8-16
8 So when he had explained all [these] things to them, he sent them to Joppa.
9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice [spoke] to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

xxx Jesus changed the law. Jesus changed righteousness. If there was any righteousness in the law Jesus died in vain.

clefty

I said
Jesus changed it not me.

[Jhn 10:1, 8-9
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[9] "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Yahusha was speaking of the Pharisees who taught from Moses seat...do what they teach He said NOT what they do...

See those pharisees were NOT entering and keeping others from doing so...

They made up new ways into the kingdom JUST LIKE YOU...they thought to change times and laws...JUST LIKE YOU...

BUT THE SHEEP DID NOT HEAR THEM...you really think He was claiming the Moses and Prophets were thieves and robbers that the sheep did not listen to? LOL

Your claim that “Jesus changed it” is EXACTLY WHAT JEWS CLAIMED FALSELY...trying to rob and steal more sheep...

And you with your false gospel different christ is trying to STEAL EVEN MORE...

clefty

I said
lol Jesus Changed The Law-Examples
[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
[Jhn 14:1
1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
[Act 6:14
14 "for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us."
[Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
[Rom 8:32
32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
[1Co 15:3
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
[2Co 1:10
10 who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver [us],
[Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
[Mat 5:21-45
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
25 "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
26 "Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have [your] cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

[Act 10:8-16
8 So when he had explained all [these] things to them, he sent them to Joppa.
9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice [spoke] to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

xxx Jesus changed the law. Jesus changed righteousness. If there was any righteousness in the law Jesus died in vain.

Oh boy...NONE of these texts confirm what you wish them to say...

There is NO righteousness obtained or earned or won or deserved or given by the LAW...the Law points out 1) our sin and need for salvation 2) He Who can provide that and purify us

We keep the Law or at least WANT to because we ALREADY ARE SAVED...duh...

But continue with your rebellion uncircumcised heart...yours is a different fruit a different list a different gospel a different christ...

Or repent and follow HIM HIS WAY...copy Paul as he copied Christ...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Messianic Jew Old Testament Has Dominion Over The Outer Person
[Rom 7:1-6
[1] Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives?
[2] For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to [her] husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of [her] husband.
[3] So then if, while [her] husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man.
[4] Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another--to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.
[5] For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.
6] But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
[Rom 7:7-11
[7] What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, "You shall not covet
[8] But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all [manner of evil] desire. For apart from the law sin [was] dead.
[9] I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died
[10] And the commandment, which [was] to [bring] life, I found to [bring] death.
[11] For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed [me].
[2Co 3:4-12
[4] And we have such trust through Christ toward God
[5] Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as [being] from ourselves, but our sufficiency [is] from God,
[6] who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
[7] But if the ministry of death, written [and] engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which [glory] was passing away,
[8] how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
[9] For if the ministry of condemnation [had] glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory
[10] For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels
[11] For if what is passing away [was] glorious, what remains [is] much more glorious.
[12] Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
[Rom 8:1-8
[1] [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
[3] For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God [did] by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
[4] that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
[5] For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
[6] For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
[7] Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
[8] So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

xxx If you are a Jew you are married to the old testament. And even if you become a Messianic Jew you are still married to the old testament. You must get rid of the old testament al together if you want to be a Christian. If you try to keep both you will be committing adultery.

Go To Jew, Outer person, flesh, emotions. crucify flesh

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
[1] Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives?
[2] For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to [her] husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of [her] husband.
[3] So then if, while [her] husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man.
[4] Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another--to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.
[5] For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.
6] But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
[7] What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, "You shall not covet
[8] But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all [manner of evil] desire. For apart from the law sin [was] dead.
[9] I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died
[10] And the commandment, which [was] to [bring] life, I found to [bring] death.
[11] For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed [me].
[5] Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as [being] from ourselves, but our sufficiency [is] from God,
[6] who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
[7] But if the ministry of death, written [and] engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which [glory] was passing away,
[9] For if the ministry of condemnation [had] glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory
[10] For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels
[11] For if what is passing away [was] glorious, what remains [is] much more glorious.
[1] [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
[3] For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God [did] by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
[4] that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
[5] For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
[6] For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
[7] Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.

xxx If you are a Jew you are married to the old testament. And even if you become a Messianic Jew you are still married to the old testament. You must get rid of the old testament al together if you want to be a Christian. If you try to keep both you will be committing adultery.

The Scriptures remain whether a person observes them or not. To observe in Christ must be not to reject the old testament but to live according to the new.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Scriptures remain whether a person observes them or not. To observe in Christ must be not to reject the old testament but to live according to the new.

I said
Its to put the old testament in its place.

[Heb 8:13
[13] In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

clefty

Now would be the time to share that there is NO MORE marriage contract with the old wife...she killed her Husband Who had put her away for her adultery...but she killed Him and now that confirms until death doth part...well happily He wrote a NEW MARRIAGE CONTRACT and it was SEALED upon HIS getting killed...

AND then the Husband was resurrected and is now looking for another wife...His tastes in woman HAS NOT CHANGED and He seeks one loyal and obedient to the SAME TERMS as the last wife refused to keep...

See this is what Paul was teaching even at the end of his life...He gathered jews and would still be able to say...Acts 28:17-20

“I have committed nothing against the people or customs of our fathers yet was I delivered prisoner from Jerusalem...they examined and me had to let me go...NO CAUSE...but for the Hope of Israel I am bound”

21 The believing jews had not received any news of ill about Paul...22 but still wanted to hear what Paul thought about “THIS SECT” the very sect Paul confessed to worshipping the God of his ancestors...the sect known as “the WAY”...23 and so Paul spoke to them persuading them concerning Yahushua both OUT OF THE LAW OF MOSES AND OUT OF THE PROPHETS

24Some believed some believed NOT...Paul finalized that salvation of Yah is sent to the goyim and they will hear it...

Paul continues that the Gentiles would believe and receive

Except Squeaky...he shows up panting with Paul’s letters insisting “BUT BUT BUT the OT is done away with so do whatever you want as long as you convince yourselves...Jesus abolished the laws...YEEEE HAWWW”

LOL

Acts 28:30 has Paul receiving ALL that came in unto him...both jew and goyim I imagine...

Except Squeaky...poor Squeaky could never figure out what day he was to lay about or rest

Acts 28:31 the BOOK ENDS with NO MAN no jew no gentile forbidding Paul to teach all things concerning Yahushua...

Imagine if Paul was teaching gentile citizens of rome to worship another Semitic desert god on Sundays...pagan authorities would get upset...later they actually did as this superstitio jewish sect would not even pay tribute tax...like the jews did...

Or what if Paul was teaching jews to worship on Sundays...jews would be kvetching for sure...

BUT NO MAN FORBID HIM TO TEACH YAHUSHUA NEITHER JEW NOR GENTILE

Acts 28:32 would have been a very good time to show those things concerning Yahushua was that He did indeed change even abolish the customs of Moses...or that He dispenced a new dispensation a new list of to do’s (or in this case no need to do’s) for the body of Christ...or that his new disciple Squeaky was correct that choose any day you want to rest or every day...as long as you convince yourself do anything anytime...

ALAS...nothing...no Squeaky with his new gospel another christ message...as it remains His will be done not Squeaky’s...on earth as it is in heaven...

John concludes the testament about 30 years later

“Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith of Yahushua...”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now would be the time to share that there is NO MORE marriage contract with the old wife...she killed her Husband Who had put her away for her adultery...but she killed Him and now that confirms until death doth part...well happily He wrote a NEW MARRIAGE CONTRACT and it was SEALED upon HIS getting killed...

AND then the Husband was resurrected and is now looking for another wife...His tastes in woman HAS NOT CHANGED and He seeks one loyal and obedient to the SAME TERMS as the last wife refused to keep...

See this is what Paul was teaching even at the end of his life...He gathered jews and would still be able to say...Acts 28:17-20

“I have committed nothing against the people or customs of our fathers yet was I delivered prisoner form Jerusalem...they examined me had to let me go...NO CAUSE...but for the Hope of Israel I am bound”

21 The believing jews had not received any news of ill about Paul...22 but still wanted to hear what Paul thought about “THIS SECT” the very sect Paul confessed to worshipping the God of his ancestors...the sect known as “the WAY”...23 and so Paul spoke to them persuading them concerning Yahushua both OUT OF THE LAW OF MOSES AND OUT OF THE PROPHETS

24Some believed some believed NOT...Paul finalized that salvation of Yah is sent to the goyim and they will hear it...

Except Squeaky...he shows up panting with Paul’s letters insisting “BUT BUT BUT the OT is done away with so do whatever you want as long as you convince yourselves...Jesus abolished the laws...YEEEE HAWWW”

LOL

Acts 28:32 would have been a very good time to show those things concerning Yahushua was that He did indeed change even abolish the customs of Moses...or that He dispenced a new dispensation a new list of to do’s (or in this case no need to do’s) for the body of Christ...or that his new disciple Squeaky was correct that choose any day you want to rest or every day...as long as you convince yourself do anything anytime...

ALAS...nothing...no Squeaky with his new gospel another christ message...as it remains His will be done not Squeaky’s...on earth as it is in heaven...

John concludes the testament about 30 years later

“Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith of Yahushua...”

I said
lol You do have a wild imagination. I never said nothing like that, but to deceive people you use gross exaggerations. That is called guile. Again to keep the law of Christ one must make the old testament law bosolete. For a Christian to keep any part of the old testament that Jesus hasnt brought over to the new testament he will fall from grace. And be subject to the whole entire old testament.

[Gal 5:1-4
[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
[2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
[3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
[4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.