Judged By Your Works

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many JWs does it take to screw in a light bulb? 1 to hold the bulb. 4 to turn the building.

You don't understand that all will appear before Jesus Christ for judgement therefore making it imperative that it is who we know that is important. It is Jesus who will judge you for the works you have done.

2 Corinthians 5:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

It doesn't matter but why the neg rep for speaking truth?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL...He doesnt accept the Old Testament law for Christians...you mean besides listing them all and demonstrating their keeping with His life as an example to us before signing and sealing that new covenant contract...

You mean it is just Lord! Lord! And NOT doing His Father’s will?

You mean we are His brothers because we DON’T do His Father’s will?

You mean we are NOT to do what they teach from Moses’ seat?

You mean the 4 things required were NOT in the OT already? And these ONLY 4 things were expected of Christians who were crowding the synagogues to hear Moses preached and read every Sabbath?

LOL...

Because christians can worship another god make idols blaspheme His name dishonor their fathers traditions

Because christians can steal murder LIE...commit adultery and covet...

You demonstrate that perhaps they feel they can...

I said
lol Your an idiot. If you cant get all your truth from the new testament you dont have the right God or the right Jesus.

[2Jo 1:8-11
[8] Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
[9] Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
[10] If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
[11] for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. If you cant get all your truth from the new testament you dont have the right God or the right Jesus.
I get my truth from Him...and from where He got His...from what He taught and demonstrated by His lirestyle and behavior...what He did...according to His custom...to live His Last Will and Testament...

[2Jo 1:8-11
[8] Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
[9] Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
[10] If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
[11] for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

You greet and receive the false witness of those who said He changed the customs delivered by Moses

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I get my truth from Him...and from where He got His...from what He taught and demonstrated by His lirestyle and behavior...what He did...according to His custom...to live His Last Will and Testament...

You greet and receive the false witness of those who said He changed the customs delivered by Moses

I said
lol Your an idiot.Them Jews that you keep criticizing are the apostles.

[Heb 7:12, 18
[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,